Author Topic: There's NO ONE around???  (Read 8181 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« on: March 19, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »
Where is everybody?  All of a sudden all communications stop?  Supporters and detractors?  What's going on?

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature . . and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.

--St. George Tucker, in his edition of Blackstone's Commentaries

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
Seems like no one is "home."  Heard they were off to Mexico. Huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
Kind of strange huh... breath of fresh air though!  Maybe we can actually have a decent forum and get some useful information posted without all the BS and deflection.  What do ya say??

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
On 2005-03-19 10:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Kind of strange huh... breath of fresh air though!  Maybe we can actually have a decent forum and get some useful information posted without all the BS and deflection.  What do ya say??"

There was a whole lot of useful information within those threads.  The ways those people shredded each other and some of the things described as having gone on gave some really good insight into what might going on in there.

Where are these kids now?  There's been talk that they're moving them down to Mexico.  What happened to the kids who were out of Whitmore and coming here speaking out about some of the things they witnessed in there?  What's happened to them?

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
Reply to thread: Nephi

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
What happened to them? Maybe they got a life and figured out just what a waste of time this forum is.
Why don't you focus on helping yourself instead of bashing others. You guys are a bunch of losers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
and you would be....? a loser too?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
I don't consider this forum a waste of time at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »
No One Around? That just reinforces what I thought all along: The Sudweeks have taken the kids to Mexico? Now all the postings have stopped? Well, seems like all the postings from "STUDENTS, SUPPORTIVE PARENTS, FORMER STUDENTS..." just went away TOO!!! Well, I've believed all along that MOST OF THESE POSTINGS have come from ONE PLACE---Cheryl Sudweeks and Whitmore Academy. So if she is out of touch with her computer, of course there's no postings! Cherly sits around and fabricates postings using students' names, so it appears she has support, and to humiliate parents and former student. IF NOT--where are the supportive parents, former students NOW???? If Cheryl controlling them from Mexico? Don't think so. Cheryl IS THE former students...Cheryl IS THE supportive parents...Cheryl IS THE Whitmore students. She is a manipulative freak.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
Either way it sure says a lot about what's going on in there and what those kids are being taught.  If it WAS Cheryl posing as them, well that's just very obviously twisted, if it was kids or parents who are supporting her, it shows what they've learned from her/Whitmore.  Very scary either way!!! :scared:  Did you guys see the post from a kid claiming to be IN there and said that Cheryl was standing there watching while he posted?????

In all history, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Only one who knows the disastrous effects of a long war can realize the supreme importance of rapidity in bringing it to a close. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war who can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
--Sun Tzu (author of The Art of War

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 11:51:00 AM »
I think, that does happen.  Probably a little supervision going on there.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
I read the posting saying Cheryl was right there. Someone brought up the Provo movie incident, and WHOEVER was posting went nutts. It was strange the way it went. The minute someone confronted Cheryl about her behavior at the movie's that evening--the posting from that end just got out of control.  Yes, I believe most of the postings are done by Cheryl herself,too. I think you just pretends to be the students and says these horrible things about Leah, and the girl Annalisa (sp?) to intimidate and hurt them.
I also have my doubts if Mr.Bean/Elliot is actually posting himself. I know that there has been a conflict between this former student, his parents and the Sudweeks---so I would be surprised is this young boy is doing all this posting. I could be dead wrong, but I do not think it is Elliot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
Hi Joyce,
Chris here. I can confirm that Elliot is responsible for his postings. I talk to him on the telephone and via AIM often. He is also coming up to visit Chicago sometime around Easter.

~~ chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
more parties just came on board.takes time to get up to speed....DEPO'S, documentation.district attorney review................going to get to the TRUTH...............Sudweeks are CRIMINALS....................the facts support the action...........INTO ACTION..........GATEKEEPER...............AMF

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
There's NO ONE around???
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
Hi Chris,
Glad to know that no one is just using Elliot's name.
Put in a good word for Elliot and tell your friend, Cheryl, to send this kid his transcript!

Spring Break time?  You guys be good and have fun, then.
Hope your classes are going well.

Do you know who the poet/poetress is?
She/he dedicated one especially to you.
Strange, huh?
Have a nice Easter.
Joyce