Author Topic: ISAC SUED BY WWASP/BOB LITCHFIELD  (Read 14866 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC SUED BY WWASP/BOB LITCHFIELD
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »
Good Lord, if Litchfield sued everyone who spoke negatively about him...when could he ever leave his attorney(S) offices????
Whitmore to sue ISAC? Sounds like their NICE FRIEND has been giving them an ear-full of poor advice. SUE SUE SUE...what a game they play. Bet their attorneys really laugh all the way to the bank. Can we spell S-L-A-P-P????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2005, 06:38:00 PM »
Oh---BTW: MAKE SURE to make copies of those "interesting emails you might want to review with Sue," there has been a bit of computer hacking going on here lately. YOU DON'T want SOMEONE getting into your computer erasing anything, OK???
Soon as the FBI finishes up with their investigation on my "HACK JOB" I will post exactly who the "bad guy/bad girl" was OK?
Just a little warning there.
Things do get messy, you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
Whomever has the PROOF concerning SUE -- turn it over to the authorities ASAP.  As far as I know, PERJURY is still a CRIME. (I'm not in the loop and even I've heard talk that there were some LIES told from the stand. I'd love to see that proof put on the Internet and I'd love to have law enforcement take a look at it and take ACTION on it.)

(Time to send these weasels underground where they belong.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
I do agree: Why would anyone, Like Sue Scheff be happy to know any WWASP person has filed a suit against ISAC (if this is true)? And the big question.....How would SHE know about it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
Its a wonder Sue has time to refer kids, what with "suing" just about everyone she's ever met or talked to on the phone. Parents aren't immune from her either...BELIEVE ME!

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
the once tried to get a court order in federal court to take down Mountain Park Horrors. The court ruled that the webiste was protected by the first amendment and could not be touched. Here is a link to the rulling:

http://mpcourtdocuments.netfirms.com/sealdenial.pdf

The webiste Mountain Park Horrors was heavily discussed in this rulling i think this will shut down any lawsuits WWASP and PURE both if they are going to sue ISAC. Also if i was shelby i would counter sue for Malitious Prosicution. I would use this rulling to bury them and then make them pay me  BIG.[ This Message was edited by: Devlin on 2005-03-18 16:40 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
Just a reminder. We don't really know at this point what's true or who's behind it if any of it is true.

All we really know is that somebody's been avidly trolling Fornits. That's not exactly newsworthy, is it?

What's going on w/ Thayer? How about Majestic Ranch? Where have all the Whitmore kids gone? Not a peep out of any of them in a few days now. What do you think about the new Utah legislation? Is CEDU really up Shits Creek?

The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive.

--Thomas Sowell

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 16:39:00, Devlin wrote:

"the once tried to get a court order in federal court to take down Mountain Park Horrors. The court ruled that the webiste was protected by the first amendment and could not be touched. Here is a link to the rulling:

The webiste Mountain Park Horrors was heavily discussed in this rulling i think this will shut down any lawsuits WWASP and PURE both if they are going to sue ISAC. Also if i was shelby i would counter sue for Malitious Prosicution. I would use this rulling to bury them and then make them pay me  BIG.[ This Message was edited by: Devlin on 2005-03-18 16:40 ]"

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 16:45:00, Antigen wrote:

Where have all the Whitmore kids gone? Not a peep out of any of them in a few days now.

I was just wandering around the Whitmore forum wondering the same thing. :???:

He that lives upon hope will die fasting
--Benjamin Franklin 1758

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »
Devlin, you rock!

"Why would anyone be happy to know any WWASP person has filed a suit against ISAC (if this is true)? "

I hadn't thought of it that way. Mostly, I've only worried about the ppl at ISAC personally and, generally, about the harm that might come from something like this. And I don't want to let the litigious jerks win out by diverting attention away from other matters. But, the way you put it, some good might actually come of this. I suppose even mushroom clouds have a silver lining.

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
This is a link to the rulling that WILL WORK..

http://www.mountainparksurvivors.com/co ... eOrder.pdf

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »
Works for me. :tup:

You know, too many weirdos out there. At least with you people I know WHY you are weird!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Straight_Inc_Alumni/' target='_new'>Kady

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
Looks like you have to start at the main page.

http://mpcourtdocuments.netfirms.com/

The Internet is now safe for free speech.
-- Christopher A. Hansen on the overturning of the Communications Decency Act

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2005, 08:15:00 PM »
i hope bob litchfield chockes on that ruling. I hope she counter suies for millions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 16:39:00, Devlin wrote:

"the once tried to get a court order in federal court to take down Mountain Park Horrors. The court ruled that the webiste was protected by the first amendment and could not be touched. Here is a link to the rulling:

The webiste Mountain Park Horrors was heavily discussed in this rulling i think this will shut down any lawsuits WWASP and PURE both if they are going to sue ISAC. Also if i was shelby i would counter sue for Malitious Prosicution. I would use this rulling to bury them and then make them pay me  BIG.[ This Message was edited by: Devlin on 2005-03-18 16:40 ]"

To start out with, there is no parallel between the two cases.  Also, there were four appeals filed in the matter, three of which are still pending, and I believe one win.  More importantly however, is the fact that exposing secrets in a docketed legal matter has nothing to do with pre-suit extortion.  In other words, you can do what your threatening to do, before a suit is filed, but you can't just threaten to do it to force someone else to do your will.

Also, "Old Parent" needs to change her name to Senile Parent!  She also knows nothing about Law.

Oh, and hi Marti  :wave: