Author Topic: Thayer  (Read 16649 times)

Offline TLCNOMORE

• View Profile
Thayer
« on: March 17, 2005, 02:25:00 AM »
This is pia trying out my screen name. If any body wants to talk private I'm ready.Pia
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
I would like to talk to you private if you have specific on TLC and what is going on there.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Thayer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
Anon, if you have a login, log in and PM TLCNOMORE. Or you can register a name (link to the left of each page) and then PM her.

If God has spoken, why is the world not convinced?
--Percy Bysshe Shelley, English poet

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 08:19:00 AM »
anon....u have to have a username to talk in private...if you dont want to register, click my profile and email me at my email address and will talk to you if you like.

Offline TLCNOMORE

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 03:33:00 AM »
I have plenty of specifics of what's going on there. My daughter was there for 4 months. Dates:9-27-04 to 1-17-05. I rescued her short of being brainwashed into thinking that she deserved the horrific things that were being done to her and others there. I rescued her short of her being brainwashed into believing that her permanent injuries she received at Thayer were her fault. She obviously did bad things to end up there but she's always been a kind hearted person. She's been this way sinse she was very small. We've always cared for and lived with developmentally disabled adults in our home. She has always had compassion for these people that we care for and respect as well. She has an uncle who was kicked in the head by a horse when he was 2 and he's crippled and brain damaged. He's her favorite uncle even when he yells at her. My daughter is a very good person. She volunteers at the food kitchen for the homeless just because she loves doing it. Ok she's not the poster child or she wouldn't have ended up at Thayer in the first place but my point is that she lost some of that compassion for others that made her such a special person. She told me that the first month she was at Thayer it was unbearable to watch other kids get abused and not be able to help them. She told me that after the first month she didn't care anymore about others being abused. It became all about protecting your own butt. Yeah I could tell you stories all day about Thayer. Just private message me and we'll talk or you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 707-527-7628. I'm not really worried about the Bundys reading what I have to say because I don't lie so I have nothing to hide and I'm certainly not scared of those two foolish people who allow children to be abused and killed while under there care. I keep hearing that people are scared of these two and I just don't get it. Scared of what? Willa's gun? Get real! They are only a threat to children and only children that are in their care. Once you're out of there you're home free. These people are not a threat to anybody. With the lawsuits and negative press and attention they're getting they are totally disarmed. Willa you might as well just put the little gun away because you're nothing but a freakin joke and so's your husband and your asshole son Jake. Yeah, unfortunately the kids that are still at Thayer are definitely in danger of you and your staffs stupidity and we do all hope they live through it with some sanity and compassion for humankind still intact. You people make me sick and if you are the christians that you claim to be than you've heard of what goes around comes around. That's Gods way of trying to keep humans in line and make them do the right thing. God help you Bundys when the cycle comes back around to you. I pity your souls. Hells an ugly place from what I understand. I personally try to watch my actions to make sure we never meet up there one day because I myself do not intend to spend eternity with the likes of you people. I'm writing all of this assuming that you're reading it. I'm quite certain that you are. Why wouldn't you be. You must be getting a bit paranoid about your near future by now and for good reason. My only regret is that I never had the pleasure of meeting you in person. I'd loved to have told you to your face what I think of you. And no the little gun you pack around to intimidate the kids with would not have scared me in the least. I think you were intimidated by me or you would have been at the school if that's what you want to call it the day I picked up my daughter instead of having Ms. Kristy keep you updated by phone as to what was going on. To the person who wants to talk to me ,yes please do contact me but it needs to be the truth you're looking for because I don't white wash anything. It is what it is. My daughter was abused and I know about lots of others so I'll be waiting to hear from you. Pia

Offline lisa_p

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
No children at TLC are being abused.  Only some angry ex-employees are making everyone think that your children are in danger.  They are mad they lost their jobs and so they write and say bad things and do bad things in hopes of trying to disturb parents and eventually having them remove their child from the program.  TLC is a good program.  There is no abuse. TLC teaches these teens to work hard and that working hard feels good.  You earn everything you recieve.  There are consequences for every action, good and bad.  That is also the way things are in real life too.  I know TLC is a good program.

Offline lisa_p

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
e-mail me at [email protected] and i will tell you everything!!

Offline TLCNOMORE

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
Lisa, If you're going to give out your e-mail address and tell people it's ok to write you than you should receive the e-mails. I tried twice but both of my e-mails were rejected. If you have good things to say about thayer than lets hear them. I've never heard anything good about the place. I'd love to hear your perspective. I assume you were a student there. My daughter Julia was there from 9-27-04 to 1-17-05. Maybe the two of you knew each other. Her cadet name was Cadet Ramirez. She's mexican and never made it out of bootcamp. This should help you identify her. Well please write me back. My e-mail address is [email protected] You can call me if you want. 707-527-7628. I live right below you in Santa Rosa California. I used to live in Myrtle Point Oregon and in Coos Bay for a little bit. We're neighbors you might say. Well once again I would love to hear your story. Pia

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
How can you sat that the employees were fired. A lot of them quit because they couldn't stand watching the kids get abused. Most of these employees have gag orders on them so they can't talk anyway or they'll get into trouble. Have anyone out there ever worked anywhere where they had to sign a form saying that they can't talk about the goings on of their job? Probably not. Yes there is the confidentiality issue with minors but if minors are being abused it needs to be told. The Bundys have covered their asses before the abuse took place because the abuse is  and was premeditated. Can you imagine being one of these people who signed this no talk form and you saw horrific things going on and you can't say a word? It's avery sophisticated form of manipulation in my opinion. There's and old saying that every dog has it's day and just wait til the Bundy dogs get their day. It will be a day to rejoice. It's coming soon don't worry. This type of stuff can't go on forever. Pia

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »
lisa, you can say whatever you want...but hard facts speak the truth.  the day I picked my son up he had a fractured ankle (suffered at the hands of the drill instructors) on which he requested medical treatment, yet they made him continue to exercise on it and told him to "suck up his drama".  He has developed severe bronchitis and requested medical treatment for that as well, again, DENIED. He had cuts and bruishes all about his body, his right ankle was sprained (aside from the left fractured one) and all this is documented by the emergency room hospital records!  So don't even try to convince me that this place does not abuse kids, because if they didn't, NONE of that would have happened to my son.  And to go even further THEY DENIED HIM MEDICAL TREATMENT, contrary to what their public statements say!

So, get a life and get real, or maybe we should be telling you to "suck up your drama".  

I tell you what, how about you come spend a week with me, I break your ankle, make you exercise in the snow for hours on end with nothing to warm you, not even a jacket, serve you substandard food, make you exercise 18 hours a day (on the broken ankle at that), hog tie you to another student and drag you through the showers, and THEN you tell me if you think I am abusing you!!!!  But, alas, if any parent treated their child that way, the would BE IN JAIL!  And, alas, I am not the cruel sadistict type, and would NEVER subject anyone to that kind of treatment.

Offline TLCNOMORE

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
Yeah! I'm with tlcrescue. You sound like you must be an employee or a mole for the Bundys. This stuff that happens at Thayer is totally unacceptable and you're defending them. Be careful or you  may end up in jail if you happen to be one of the ones who is abusing the kids there. And unlike tlcrescue I can be provoked to violence and if I ever found out you layed a hand on my daughter I'd kick your f-in ass all over Missouri. You sound like a sick S.O.B. if you can stand what goes on in that crap hole and it's all ok with you. I've decided that you couldn't possibly be a student. You've got to be an adult affiliated with Thayer. If you do happen to be a child I'm sorry for you and for the way I have spoken to you. You're more to be pittied than blamed. This whole Thayer thing is making me sick. tlcrescues kid was brutalized,not abused but brutalized and this is ok with anybody? A child was killed and this is ok? Kids get locked in closets and this is ok? Kids are not fed properly, are forced to hold their unine and feces for hours beyond the time duty called, are tied and dragged around like animals, kids are forced to abuse each other or dropped to bootcamp to be abused. You're pissing me off lady. You come on here defending these PIGS and then you pass out a fake e-mail address. You're a COWARD. You're a BUNDY COWARD. I'm the most understanding person in the world but there's nothing about you that I understand. You make me want to puke or punch a whole in a wall. Both I guess. That boy who died, his mother lives right down the street from me, about a mile to be exact. Tell her that kids don't get abused at Thayer. She is in seclusion. She cries her days and her nights away. She has nothing else to live for because her son was murdered by these scums that you claim don't abuse kids. Well you enjoy the rest of your pathetic life while Mrs. Reyes spends the rest of hers feeling guilty for trying to get her son some help and feeling heart broken over the help he got. A death sentence. I'm not usually so hard on people but you piss me off with your flip little comments about how wonderful Thayer is. It's a SHIT HOLE and don't forget it. You need to put yourself in bootcamp for 3 months and see what language you speak when you come out. Once again I'm truely sorry if you happen to be a child but I doubt that because I've talked to many kids that have come out of there and not one defends the place unless they've got Willa Bundys gun held to their head. She needs to stick that gun up her ass and pull the trigger. I'm Done. And Ms Lisa do E-mail me any time you feel like it. Speaking of Ms.Lisa. There's a Ms. Lisa that works at Thayer. She's the director of family reps. Would this happen to be you? Probably so. Well if it is you a special kiss my ass for lying to me about my kid, Cadet Ramirez. We won't go into all the lies . You know what they are. Hope to hear from you Pia [email protected]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Thayer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
What are they this mad about? I mean, some of them have been willing to go to the press and have their names and portraits printed. That's going out on one long, thin limb legally if it's all just about retribution for some unrelated issue.

It just doesn't wash, Lisa. Either all these people are plumb crazy and sharing the same delusions or what they're saying is the truth. Simple as that. Now which explanation seems more plausible to you?

You say you work there and the way these kids are treated is not abusive? Never mind. Forget I asked. But to anyone else, which seems more plausible to a sane person?

On 2005-03-20 19:26:00, lisa_p wrote:

"No children at TLC are being abused.  Only some angry ex-employees are making everyone think that your children are in danger.  They are mad they lost their jobs and so they write and say bad things and do bad things in hopes of trying to disturb parents and eventually having them remove their child from the program.  TLC is a good program.  There is no abuse. TLC teaches these teens to work hard and that working hard feels good.  You earn everything you recieve.  There are consequences for every action, good and bad.  That is also the way things are in real life too.  I know TLC is a good program."

Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy name. Thy kingdom nada, thy will be nada as it is in nada. Give us this nada our daily nada and nada us our nada as we nada our nadas and nada us into nada but deliver us from nada; pues nada. Hail nothing full of nothing, nothing is with thee.
--Ernest Hemingway, American author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
HA! Lisa is the director of family reps at Thayer. She can't fool me I was there and I know her. Remember I'm suppose to be a master manipulator and if there's one thing I'm good at it's figuring people out. YES, it's her. Julia

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
Really?  Wow.  Then Lisa, ask Randy where my son's stuff is at!  Most particularly, I am looking for his (1) white gold earrings; (2) the several books of stamps I sent that my son never got to use; (3) the books I sent him to read, that Randy took home with him to read before allowing my son to read them; and (4) the many toiletries we sent, but he never even got to use.

Offline ExSgtRocha

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
I am trying to locate some girl cadets.
I have a list of names.  
I really need to get in contact with Buckingham.  
Does anyone know how to get in contact with her?
Anyone that is in contact with any exfemale cadets could you please contact me.

Tim Rocha
816-671-9662