Author Topic: Let me take this time to introduce myself.  (Read 5708 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Let me take this time to introduce myself.
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
No kidding!  :rofl:

Have you considered that system of holy lies and pious frauds that has raged and triumphed for 1500 years.
--John Adams, U.S. President

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
On 2005-03-17 14:02:00, granny19 wrote:

"I notice that TPalumbo just became a member on 3-15-05. You are most likely a troll for one of the programs, searching for adverse information about your particular jailhouse. I am even quite sure I know which hellhole you represent. Forget gleaning any information from me, you would only use it to torture some poor child."

TPalumbo sounds an awful lot like BSarro.  They're even from the same area and have similar signatures, stating the town and state, which both happen to be in NY and on LI.  

Now, being a New Yorker, I know that only Long Islanders would actually admit to being Long Islanders, so it seems they are either one in the same or one another's sycophant.  Either way, they're both obtuse, uneducated dolts.

Carefully heed their advice and your kids will be as fucked up as theirs...

OK, reading thru the thread I see they are sisters.  I guess THEIR parents screwed up really bad raising them, too.  I mean, what good parents raise two kids like these holy-rolling morons?

BSarro's poor daughter has two generations of fuck-ups to overcome.  That's a tough task for a little girl.

I guess if she fails, she'll turn into a fat, Italian Catholic princess from Long Island with bad hair, bad skin, a big mouth, a lot of makeup and a brain scrambled from inhaling too much hairspray.  Family reunions must be FUN in that house.  Geez.[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-03-19 12:20 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »
I take issue with the above post assuming that my sister also is having problems with her daughter. Her daughter is happily married. It is no one's fault but my daughter's that she is a deeply disturbed teen. If I have no choice but to send her to Tranquility Bay or another program, it will be her doing. No one else will be responsible.My sister HAS been there for me in this tragic situation. You people on this message board HAVE NOT.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2005, 08:52:00 AM »
On 2005-03-19 18:50:00, BSarro wrote:

"I take issue with the above post assuming that my sister also is having problems with her daughter. Her daughter is happily married. It is no one's fault but my daughter's that she is a deeply disturbed teen. If I have no choice but to send her to Tranquility Bay or another program, it will be her doing. No one else will be responsible.My sister HAS been there for me in this tragic situation. You people on this message board HAVE NOT.
"

Of course.  You're absolutely right.  Parents have no responsibility for raising their kids.  How could I have not known this?

For someone who has all the answers, you seem to spend an awful ot of time trolling this forum.

Bitch, moan, blame.  Bitch, moan, blame.  Yada yada yada.  

Lady, you've got more issues than a fucking magazine rack.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2005, 03:13:00 AM »
as in Da Ville?