Author Topic: Let me take this time to introduce myself.  (Read 5739 times)

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Let me take this time to introduce myself.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
I hear Ginger is gonna offer Refurbished WebTV's as a free gift for her Fornits customers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
"If someone is desperate for health insurance but can not afford it, they get Medicaid."

You truly are ignorant about many things lady. No one gets Medicaid unless they are way below the poverty line. That means absolutely destitute with NO assests. Can't even have a car worth more than $5000. Educate yourself before you spout out such ignorance.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »
On 2005-03-17 07:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"These trolls are hilarious! BSorry ass now has a "sister" that posts here? Too funny.

Can someone actually buy a "refurbished web TV" ? Where would they be sold?"

Who knows what Sarro's obsession with WebTVs is. It is pretty comical though, in a pathetic sort of way.  Are we supposed to be impressed by the $3000 computer?   :roll:  :roll:

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
My neighbor has a $30,000 vehicle. It's dead in his driveway. This morning I gave him a ride to town  in my $300 beater truck.

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit  people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good?  Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?

--Frederic Bastiat -- 1801-1850

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
In my state it's $4000 in cask and assets. Just a few years ago if you had more than $2000 in assets you could not qualify.

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
That is what I meant by not able to afford health insurance. You just put it into different terms.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline granny19

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »
Not to change the subject, but I too, came to this site after my precious granddaughter was sent to a BM facility. Fornits has been a great comfort to me, eventhough the information I have found here has been nothing short of horrifying. My granddaughter is barely 15, and will probably be incarcerated until she is 18, unless things change drastically. Anyhow, I get sick of the trolls too, although some of them are pretty funny, in a morbid sort of way.

Offline TPalumbo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Granny19,                                                         Why is your daughter in a program? Why are you so convinced your daughter does not need a program?
am right. You are wrong. Plain and simple.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
Read up investigator. It's her granddaughter. Sometimes the answer to your question is simply, because a child's place is with their family. Those who have, or should have, a vested interest in their child.
Isolation and punishment has never 'cured' anyone of anything. And if you think it's not punishment to be ripped from one's family, I'd say you need some sensivity training. But then, if any group of advocates kidnapped you and held you incommunicado for a couple of years they'd face jail time.  Hmmm. Wonder why that might be? The fact that some parents are willing to abdicate responsibility in such as way, does not make it right or the most desirable option for struggling 'families'.
Gramma's often know what's best. We been there, done that.

Offline granny19

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
I notice that TPalumbo just became a member on 3-15-05. You are most likely a troll for one of the programs, searching for adverse information about your particular jailhouse. I am even quite sure I know which hellhole you represent. Forget gleaning any information from me, you would only use it to torture some poor child.

Offline TPalumbo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »
You are throwing  outrageous allegations out there Granny19. I told everyone in my original post that I came here to defend my sister and to tell people how to live a good life.I do not represent any program. Me and my sister are dedicated to providing UNBIASED advice to those who seek it on this forum.

I am right. You are wrong. Plain and simple.[ This Message was edited by: TPalumbo on 2005-03-17 14:19 ]
am right. You are wrong. Plain and simple.

Offline BSarr0

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
Now you have met the rest of me crazy family they are as messed up as me! Think there is a program out there that will take the whole family? My crazy brother out there needs help too as you can see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
On 2005-03-17 14:41:00, BSarr0 wrote:

"Now you have met the rest of me crazy family they are as messed up as me! Think there is a program out there that will take the whole family? My crazy brother out there needs help too as you can see."

There's a place for inbreeders like your family, it's called the state of West Virgina. I bet you can even bring your refurbished web TVs as well.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
My folks are from west virginia, and I'm on a mental level far above any of you trolls will even be able to look at.

I live in North Carolina NOW, if you want to see more stereotypes get smashed to pieces. Oh, but I do have a camaro... but becuase its economical. *GASP* YOU SAID WHAT? Oh yeah... I can get insane performance out of it for almost nothing. Imagine that, I actually know economics.

And my computer is built from spare parts. I bet this isnt holyroller enough for you :grin:

A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.
http://memory.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_46.html' target='_new'>James Madison, The Federalist No. 46

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
Am I the only person who finds the title of this thread ironic given that we're talking about places and people that abuse and neglect children?

o/~ Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste....

...Pleased to meet you!  
Hope you guess my name!
But what's puzzling you is the
nature of my game.... o/~

Incredibly ironic.  But I suppose program advocates never listen to that song because the group name "Rolling Stones" is a drug reference.  How many levels do you think they'd have to bust themselves just for reading this post?

Do you figure any of the program owners would have the courage of their convictions to bust themselves back to "Investment" and work up the "Levels" until they "Graduated" all over again?

Some pigs are more equal than others.

Timoclea