Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

hope its worth something to you out there

<< < (5/10) > >>

Gmom:
Leah also saw them in their "garments."

Anonymous:
I swear I thought the whole garments thing was just a joke.  I didn't realize they actually wore them, let alone in front of other people's children.

Antigen:
And Mr. Bean just said the same. What's the context? I mean, was it that she'd normally walk around in her underwear? Or just that kids would walk in on her accidentally? Or did she do it on purpose to show them "these are the sacred garments"? What's the story here?

Curioser and curioser...
Revelation indeed had no weight with me.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor
--- End quote ---

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Anonymous:
This is so dumb. I have known the Sudweeks forever. If anyone has seen them in there underware its not because they make a point of showing them. I am sure! Lets see how much more of their private life we can dig up. and then complain that showing an email is to confidential. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE by showing their garments, let alone talking about them shows you people have no integrity. All i can say is you people will get yours. This is just WRONG.

Anonymous:
I agree. I can't help but notice its the same people talking about this that were so against exploiting the Harris girl. That had such a problem with private things. It looks like the only private thing they were worried about is how it discredited everything Joyce Harris has waisted her time saying for four months. All of you filthy mouthed people who supported her are the same ones talking about the Sudweeks underware. Sorry, sacred underware. is there nothing sacred to you people? and you call yourself Grandma. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version