Author Topic: Hidden Lake academy  (Read 75540 times)

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
Well if I was a educational consultant I would need some experience referring but thats not what I meant and in typical political fashion on this board you twisted my meaning. By referring I meant that I told my friends who had children they needed counseling/help for, about the school, gave them phone numbers, website addresses, and peoples names to contact. I also provided them with photos of the school. I dont need a psychology degree to give out phone numbers do I...no I didnt think so. As far as what kind of college degrees employees posess now, I dont know, other than the head counselors and department heads...but when I was there, all the positions that required at least a bachelors..had a bachelors or higher..and not from a mail away school either. Go ahead and continue to pick apart and twist my statements..because you cant possibly conceive another viewpoint other than your own and quite frankly..I dont care what you think of my statements LOL but I know what I know from experience and what I saw with my own eyes. And I dont need a psychology degree to tell a friend about a school or witness kids delivering meals.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
Just to clarify....and by the way, once again..my name is NOT Mrs. Gray..so quit calling me that...not only do I not refer to you here by your real name(which I know), you arent even using my real one LOL so just refer to me as SHH or bitch or whatever you want but NOT Mrs. Gray. That is someone else.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 12:47:00 PM »
Mrs. Gray,

You were there when Tom Sisk was there, no?

"Dr." Tom Sisk, the "Clinical Director," at HLA's inception was not really a "doctor" of anything at all.  HE HAD A FAKE DEGREE.

His degree was "conferred" upon him by "LaSalle University" in Mandeville, LA, a KNOWN DIPLOMA MILL.  For $5500.00 he became a "doctor of philosophy" (PhD) without EVER ATTENDING A CLASS OR WRITING A THESIS.

He was THE head man in charge of THERAPY and had a FAKE DEGREE.  I spoke with Dr. B. about this and he confirmed that he was aware of LaSalle's UNACCREDITED STATUS.  

Now, what we have here is a HUGE FRAUD with complicity to the top of HLA's management structure.

Did you know about this?  I would wager that you didn't, as you truly HAVE NO IDEA what went on there, as you did not have access, period.

So, climb down off of your soapbox and shut your foaming trap about matters you do not comprehend.  You deign to lecture me, Mrs. Gray, when you have NO FACTS to support what you spout?

So, let's get the record straight here and now: You have reccommended that your friends' children attend a school that openly employs staff with BOGUS CREDENTIALS.  That is a fact.  How dare you open that door for those poor kids?  What is WRONG with you (besides your omnipresent ignorance)?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
Mrs. Gray,

You were there when Tom Sisk was there, no?

"Dr." Tom Sisk, the "Clinical Director," at HLA's inception was not really a "doctor" of anything at all. HE HAD A FAKE DEGREE.

His degree was "conferred" upon him by "LaSalle University" in Mandeville, LA, a KNOWN DIPLOMA MILL. For $5500.00 he became a "doctor of philosophy" (PhD) without EVER ATTENDING A CLASS OR WRITING A THESIS.

He was THE head man in charge of THERAPY and had a FAKE DEGREE. I spoke with Dr. B. about this and he confirmed that he was aware of LaSalle's UNACCREDITED STATUS.

Now, what we have here is a HUGE FRAUD with complicity to the top of HLA's management structure.

Did you know about this? I would wager that you didn't, as you truly HAVE NO IDEA what went on there, as you did not have access, period.

So, climb down off of your soapbox and shut your foaming trap about matters you do not comprehend. You deign to lecture me, Mrs. Gray, when you have NO FACTS to support what you spout?

So, let's get the record straight here and now: You have reccommended that your friends' children attend a school that openly employs staff with BOGUS CREDENTIALS. That is a fact. How dare you open that door for those poor kids? What is WRONG with you (besides your omnipresent ignorance)?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
YOu do notice that Dr. Sisk is no longer employed there and hasnt been for probalby close to 10 yrs now. I did know about the degree issue and that is probably why he isnt there now. It is not huge fraud if he was let go. I do know what I speak of as far as my own experiences. I do not claim to know about things that I didnt experience. I state facts that I do know about from personal experience (GEEZ how many times do I have to say that same damn thing to you?) And I do not feel as if HLA is a bad place so yes I told friends about it. I am not lecturing you about anything. I am stating my opinion...just like you. But you have to get hostile and condescending. I am not. But whatever.....it has no bearing on the truth, your attitude that is. So get over yourself and quit lecturing ME......because that is how it really is...not me lecturing you. THe only thing I said was to quit calling me that name..which is NOT me. The rest was just my experience and facts of what I know. YOu just dont like what I have to say. Well get over it already. I have my opinion and you have yours...so what. Its a board.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
Yes, it WAS a huge FRAUD.  This guy was a FAKE and a PHONY and the big boss KNEW IT, was COMPLICIT in it, and kept him on staff for YEARS, KNOWING the "Dr." was BOGUS.  

That is sort of the DEFINITION of fraud, isn't it?  Keeping a phony clinician on your payroll and in charge of kids' lives (and billing exorbitantly for it) while knowing full well that the "Dr." was a QUACK.  Would you not agree that this is fraud?  Unethical?  Irresponsible?  WRONG?

Geez, you're so obtuse it's painful.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
***And I saw the parents drive up the road by my house for the workshops so I know how many parents came to pick up their children for visits and for workshops.

No doubt you saw cars every month or two, depending on the number of PGs at any given time. Parent workshops were every four months, or so, at the end of each ?Element?. They were required, or strongly encouraged, in order to see your child. That does not mean that their kid left with them after the workshop. Was I a victim of selective discrimination, or is that true for all parents?  What did the parent handbook say about this? In case you don?t have one, I quoted it in an earlier post.

***I know what I know from experience and what I saw with my own eyes.

The eyes can deceive, especially if someone else is providing interpretation or explanation for what you are viewing. Had you been observing Jews filing into a large building, and been told they were going to be de-liced, I?m sure that is exactly what you would believe and tell others. ?I saw no Jews being gassed to death, just being de-liced.?  All the while, their dead bodies were being carted out the backdoor.

As an aide to a teacher, how is it that you feel qualified to comment on the credentials of other employees? Are you saying that in that capacity you had access to all staff?s files and information? I thought you mailed academic progress reports to parents. Even if you had access, would you have the knowledge to determine the validity of a degree?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
tell me how long Dr. Sisk was there huh? since you know so much....ok let me tell you how long..it was under 2 yrs....the school has been in operation for almost 11 yrs. HARDLY for YEARS as you put it. Things that happened in the very beginning of the school that have since been corrected have no bearing on the workings or legitimacy of the school today. And Deborah, I did not have access to their personal files, but I did hear every time a new employee was hired, and was verbally told what school they came from,knew where the teachers went to school, and employees themselves also told me. One of the teachers was a former classmate of mine in high school and coincidently came there to work. And I personally knew the upper counseling staff or most of them anyway and knew where they graduated from and they were all legitimate degrees. So dont paint this picture of the whole staff being undereducated or whatever..because it is simply NOT TRUE and very misleading. Junction you make it sound as if you had all kinds of inside information when in fact you were an intake person for not all that long. So how does that make you an expert either? It doesnt. I never claimed to be an expert of the goings on...only what I experienced personally. But you make it sound as if you knew everything and everybody and you didnt. If you arent Dr. B or Mr Gray then you dont know everything, so quit pretending you do. I dont pretend to know everything, only the facts that I personally know. Quite different from the picture you are trying to portray of yourself. I am no expert, but neither are you.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2005, 06:38:00 PM »
***So dont paint this picture of the whole staff being undereducated or whatever..because it is simply NOT TRUE and very misleading.

Would you be so kind as to provide an explanation for how you drew this outrageous conclusion from anything I said?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
That comment was directed toward the former employee otherwise known as dysfunction junction, not you. I meant to put their name before that section, sorry. [ This Message was edited by: SHH on 2005-04-08 16:47 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »
Simmer down, DJ. According to SHH, Keeping a phony clinician on your payroll and in charge of kids' lives (and billing exorbitantly for it) while knowing full well that the "Dr." was a QUACK for just shy of 2 years is perfactly OK.

Interestingly, Straight did about the same thing. They'd hire "Dr." whatever (doctorate in anything but medicine or psyche) and play them for as long as they could for the title. Then, generally, pin all the abuse allegations on them while giving them the bum's rush.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
--Bruce Lee

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »
wanna know about HLA
aim at stlrfn52

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
The 4 buses seat 14 dumbass. Think before you speak

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »
Hey, SHH, i was there, the buses sat 14 people. Most of the time, most not all, you only went off campus for sports :evil: your really pissing me off. If you want to say something 1, think about it before you say it and 2, know what your talking about

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 21:24:00, Deborah wrote:

"

Based on my experience:

They not only have little to no contact with parents, but also siblings, grandparents and other extended family. My mother didn't have contact with my son for two years, except for two very brief visits- one a funeral, which took an act of congress to get him home for. Nor did my daughter, an excellent young adult role model.

You are viewing promotional material. It appears reasonable, doesn't it? Parents go into this beieving they will see their children every four months- not bad huh? Why else would they  abdicate contact/ control for two years?? These programs play desperate parents like a fiddle.

Can't quote the stats, but I would bet money that the majority don't get their 8 month home visit.

While 'seasonal breaks' are listed, the teen can loose visits home due to behavioral issues OR for having academic incompletes. If the kid is not 'with the program' come 7-7.5 months, you can be assured that they will be put on restriciton and held during the break.

"Due to the eligibility requirements for seasonal breaks, we normally have a substantial percentage of our students remaining on campus during these breaks."

"To be eligible for seasonal breaks, students must meet the following criteria: *Students must have completed Earth Element to be eligible for Winter Break. * Students must have completed Water Element to be eligilble for all other seasonal breaks, including Thanksgiving Break."

In other words... depends on when their peer group forms as to whether or not they will get the upcoming seasonal break. To really get a sense of when one would be eligible, you really need to know about those 'Elements'.

Depending on how long it take for the PG to form (18 kids- 3,4 months) the end of Earth would occur between 4-8 months. The end of Water could be 8 to 12 months. Get the picture?

You can fairly reasonably assume that your kid is going to be presented by the facility to be far more 'troubled' than you had imagined, once they are enrolled. If they have tried pot, they will be harrassed until they admit they are an addict. If they have had sex, they are promicuous. You will be informed of all the 'deep, dark, secrets' they have gotten your kid to 'divulge'. And I think it's safe to say, that the majority will be presented to parents as defiant, in denial, and not working their program- hence the need to stay on campus and focus on their 'personal growth'.

I would also like to see an honest survey of how many kids actually leave campus for those fun events in Atlanta, or Dahlonega for that matter. And how many are 'fun' and how many are actually 'community service'- uh, that's 'punishment'. If those pro games and other events actually do happen, only the kids who are performing 'perfectly' will be attending. My guess, that's a very small percentage- if any at all. You can put any event you want on the calendar. How many actually happen? No 'problem' kid is going to get off the premises. Period.

If you're considering any program, you should request a copy of the Parent Manual and diligently study the fine print. Might even have an attorney or advocate review it.

Every business in the world is going to embellish their promotional materials and slant the information to their audience. Surely you know this. Just as when buying a car or home, you're a fool if you don't analyze the fine print, and ask questions if you don't understand."

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, you really know what your talking about. I am in a rage because of your arrgoance.