Author Topic: Hidden Lake academy  (Read 76496 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
Unfortunately, anons can't edit their posts. Maybe Ginger will see it and be able to fix it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »
SHH,
You have been disrespectful. You accuse others of lying and exaggerating.
And frequently take the discussion off track by arguing fairly mute points.
Ex: I don't think anyone said anything about HLA not having buses. That wasn't the argument, which you now seem to be stuck on.

But, while we're on the topic... 4(14)=56
That's about a third of the school population, if ALL buses were used.

Technically speaking, they could have a fleet of buses and rarely use them.

The question posed was, how many kids actually attend those 'fun' event in Atlanta?

I'm not necessarily asking you, because based on your previous comments I'm certain you couldn't answer definitively. But, perhaps there are some ex-staff or students who can give their perspective/experience.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
Mrs. Grey how can you be so adament about things having changed if you havent been there in so many years? Also if youre claiming things have changed wouldnt that mean that those of us who attended the schools at the time youre refering to would have a legitimate claim against the school?  Im also curious as to why you are willing to endorse the school so thouroughly yet are not willing to examine all the facts? Why is that?

Oh and go ahead and announce my name Mrs. Grey if you even can.

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2005, 06:42:00 AM »
from the sidelines it looks like both sides have been disrespectful. This should be a discussion about what can be done to improve things, not dwell on who's experience is more valid or who can insult who more adequately. They are calling her a liar as much as she is calling them one. All's fair in love and war (and message boards) I suppose.

Offline Timoclea

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
Good grief, lady, if you don't want to be stuck with a nickname like "Mrs. Grey" it's up to *you* to supply a different one by creating a username with whatever you *do* want to be called.

You jump up and down screaming, "Don't disrespect me!"

Get over it.  Your action in not creating a screen name for yourself and using it is bringing that part of it on yourself.

At least, if you *do* have a screen name, I've forgotten it.

I'm notorious for forgetting to log myself in, but people can identify me and have something non-insulting to call me because I sign my posts with my screen name.

It also helps if the screenname you pick is something pronouncable.  Give people something to call you, that you don't mind being called, and most of them will oblige.  Most of us couldn't give a rip what your "real" name is, anyway.  Just like most everyone else here doesn't give a rip about mine--even though I've openly mentioned it several times.

Big whoop.  Would I sound too much like a program person if I said to get over your drama?

Timoclea

The world is so exquisite, with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's no good evidence. Far better, it seems to me, to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.
--Carl Sagan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
People only went on trips if they were in the upper elements. Wind,Glalax, and sometimes fire.
FORMER STUDENDT GRAD AUG 03

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
Her user name is SHH

I dont know why they keep calling her Mrs Grey or Gray

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »
Because she is the ex-wife of Mr. Gray, who is apparently still employed there.

As to why it upsets her so badly that they call her by her former name, one could only guess. I do wonder how long she will rant about it and demand they stop before she realizes that its 'out of her control'.

I would also imagine the shoe fits a little snug on the other foot, when the program apologist  is being subjected to the program methods.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »
I FUCKING HATE HLA :flame:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2005, 08:30:00 AM »
On 2005-04-10 15:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You know ...I havent come on here and insulted you in a personal way..I disagree with statements made on here that are exxagerated and out of context. but you have...very mature indeed...very mature..not like I give a flying rats ass though...because no matter how many times you say I am LYING I am NOT lying about what I experienced. SO WHAT if I didnt remember EXACTLY how many seats were on the buses...my point was that there ARE buses to transport to events. The last time I rode on the buses it was 1999 and almost 6 years ago. And Robert I havent had time to research anything about the sites you mentioned I have BETTER things to do like go to work and raise kids and take care of disabled family members. And my pictures are in a storage buiilding I  rent that I havent been able to get to because of working late at work until after dark, and it has no interior lighting. and damnit QUIT CALLING ME MRS GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!! that is NOT my name. Want me to start calling you by your REAL names "Robert" and "Dysfunction" ???? I will if you dont cut the immature crap and start calling me by SHH. I asked nicely twice......Now Im not going to ask so nicely anymore...QUIT CALLING ME MRS GRAY. CAPICHE??????? GOOD!

OH and yes dysfunction you have bashed me sooooo sufficiently..dont you feel intelligent now. You know there were only 12 children the first 2 months of the school being in existence..within the year I think it totaled 40..you worked SOOOO hard on those 40 kids  doing their intakes didnt you. Quit exagerating your position I know precisly who was in charge then and who called the shots and it WASNT YOU so quit dreaming. You  really need to get a life and quit dwelling on something that happened 11 years ago. The school is a FAR different place then those first 2 years so if the school has improved and fixed mistakes made who the hell cares now??? Its done, in the past, over with...get over it already."

Mrs. Gray,

I'm not here hiding my identity.  I have an email address that can be used to contact me directly.  No bag over my head.

If you want to use my real name, go ahead.  I really couldn't care less.

Just for your edification:  You cannot now, nor will you ever be able to control me or dictate the agenda here.  If you think you have that kind of power, you need to shorten your baseline expectations and reacquaint yourself with objective reality.

Now, back to our "debate."  Do you contest any of the statements I have made in my last post?  You seem not to. If you do, maybe you should try refuting those points rather than vainly and impotently trying to control the dialogue...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
I asked nicely the first 3 or 4 times to not address me by Mrs. Gray to please address me as SHH...you refuse..for what reason I have no idea other than to be juvenile about it. I have my reasons for not wanting to be called that name mainly because I am NOT Mrs. Gray, I am SHH. Mrs. Gray is Mr. Gray's wife and his mother. Since you won't honor my request, I won't honor yours by responding to you. But I would have otherwise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
hahahahahahaha :wstupid:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2005, 07:46:00 AM »
On 2005-04-13 18:26:00, SHH wrote:

"I asked nicely the first 3 or 4 times to not address me by Mrs. Gray to please address me as SHH...you refuse..for what reason I have no idea other than to be juvenile about it. I have my reasons for not wanting to be called that name mainly because I am NOT Mrs. Gray, I am SHH. Mrs. Gray is Mr. Gray's wife and his mother. Since you won't honor my request, I won't honor yours by responding to you. But I would have otherwise. "

Mrs. Gray,

You are the prototypical "control freak."  When backed into a "logical corner" you resort to the only real control you have: you shut up.

I'll take your refusal to answer as confirmation that you are unable to refute anything I have said.

Thanks for your "response."  "Actions speak louder than words..."

BTW, how do you think a 15-year-old girl feels when she's called a "slut" or a "whore" for 18 straight months because, at some time in the past, she had sex?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
Mrs. Gray Dysfunction is right on you routinley come on here attacking others and attempting to refute their claims yet when asked to back up your own claims you refuse as well as examine the facts about HLA when placed right in front of you. Further you make idle threats on which you can never make good, and when forced into such a corner as being proven wrong and unwilling to admitt you run away in fear. Youre a lying coward. Its time you accepted these facts about yourself.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Hidden Lake academy
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
I am not afraid of YOU or of Dysfunction...LMAO that is the funniest thing Ive read all day!!! Thanks for the laugh! Actually I haven't run anywhere.and I'm not afraid of anything anybody posts on here..I dont FEEL like answering Dysfunction because they won't respect my wishes and call me by something other than Mrs. Gray...and you won't either..so I CHOOSE not to respond because I don't feel like it or in some cases some questions are things I have no knowledge of nor do I have statistics yet or I am researching. I have PLENTY to answer you can bet on that....but I don't want to at this time. I am sure I will answer most of whatever questions are put forth to me that I CAN answer of my knowledge of things, but I am CHOOSING not to respond. By the way, I asked you not to call me a child abuser...you KNOW that I am not one...That is slander/libel and you know it so I would appreciate if you would not use that terminology on me. I never touched nor abused a single child of my own nor at HLA, no matter how much you want others to believe that. So quit imagining that CRAP.