Author Topic: So Disorganized (for antigen)  (Read 5043 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So Disorganized (for antigen)
« on: March 12, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
Hi Everyone
This is Chris, you may or may not know me. I just want to post a thread in regards to how disorganized this forum has become... I can't even keep up with the posts anymore.

Antigen.. I was curious.. why not publically archive all the old stuff, and start fresh? It really is getting so out of hand and unpractical.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
Hmm, do you think that was the intention?  Make it so hard to follow by burrying information that might be of interest to many.  If you notice everytime something very potent comes up the whole forum goes crazy and all kinds of new threads get started.  Thus the result... nearly impossible to follow and gain any useful information. What a brilliant idea to start over!  You got my vote.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 06:34:00 PM »
There are currently 4 or 5 threads below this one that have some great opinions and questions.  Anyone care to take a chance at responding???  Its amazing to me how difficult it is to get a few simple questions answered.

A vote for GW is a vote for America's Führer.
--Anonymous (it's best that way...)

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 09:12:00 PM »
Well, Chris, this goes to my devout belief in a laissez faire approach.

I do think the mess around here is intentional. Before they started spamming about Joyce, they first spent damned near 12 hours reading this forum and everything relating to PURE, then spammed the Teen Help forum w/ one liners about WWASP. Anyone care to guess who that was? Seriously. I don't know, but I'm curious.

Anyway, the only thing we've done to address that problem has been to build the "watch topic" feature. If you have a valid email address in your profile, you can click the "watch topic" link at the foot of each topic page and you'll get email notification every time that topic gets a new post. To turn it off, just load that page and click "Stop watching this topic", which you'll find in the same place.

Aside from that, all you can really do is scroll, scroll, scroll past the BS or use the search page to find what you're looking for. Or ask. Maybe someone else who reads your post is also interested in the same topic. Oh, and we added a "bump" graphic to the smileys just for the purpose of dredging up interesting topics out of just this kind of muck.

So... which topics were you looking for? I can help you find them.

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
Guess that helps clear up several postings I was reading:

Many had declared that Ginger Warbis and I are "best friends,"---never met the lady.

Others stated that Ginger Warbis and I started this whole WHITMORE topic.  I was told about it, when I was being talked about it by NAME in December 2004. I do believe Whitmore was being discussed  long before then; posssibly long before Sue Scheff first told us about Whitmore and referred us there in Oct 2004.  Amazing how gossip gets started.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
shut up joyce were getting sick of hearing your opinion
child abuser
why dont you spend your time on your daughter instead of on a useless website all day?
Thats the reason she turned out bad, if even bad, cuz you waste your time on stupid things like this. Go do something with your family for real

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 15:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"shut up joyce were getting sick of hearing your opinion

child abuser

why dont you spend your time on your daughter instead of on a useless website all day?

Thats the reason she turned out bad, if even bad, cuz you waste your time on stupid things like this. Go do something with your family for real"

And you're wasting your time on stupid things like this useless website because?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »
i would have to agree there is alot of waisted time going on here. lady if you would get a life you wouldnt need to send your child away. was that the 3rd pprogram you took her out of. YES! is anybody good enough for you? or did you always just get worried she would tell them what she told child protection services in texas more than once. i think so i think thats why you hate cheryl so much. imagine what cheryl could tell us about what zita confided in her? so this is why you are trying to make her look bad. lady you are a vvery sick woman. maybe you should spend some money on yourself for some THERAPY. now that would be alot more than the 40 grand you keep belly acken about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
that brings up my big problem. why do you guys keep complaining about. 40 grand, my parents spent over 70 grand then sent me to whitmore. then it was 25 grand. what happened there was awesome. i will never forget all the stuff we did. we went out to dinner at least once a week. we traveled all over. I learned to Skii i rode 4wheelers for the first time. i also broke one. who do you think paid for that? i kayacked in Mexico. I traveled all over Mexico. I spent the summer in Canada. I had my own horse that i learned to take care ofi DID get my diploma. it WAS accredited. i AM at a very good UNIVERSITY. my life IS great. i am NOT brainwashed. ETC...ETC..why do you keep LYING about these people. is it all about the money. well hello, maybe you should pay the going rate of 80,000. put it to pencil how much do you think it takes to run a place like they offer? get real. I know they made no money on me. cant imagine how they are paying their attorney fees because of your stupid accusations. non of your facts are straight. all of there teachers are accredited. The food is better than good. and most of the time awesome. cant please everyone. They sincerely care. why dont you listen or read what is being said. you want to think one thing and one thing only. it has been said before but you are such bad people. hope you dont get hit by a car tonight. i hate to think where youll end up with all the wrong you terrible people are doing to something as good as the Whitmore or the Sudweeks. hi Elliot. you are so right to stand up. im sure everyone loves you. i think you know that. when i start thinking like that or quilt trippen, i just remember what Cheryl used to tell us all the time. "to love someone is to see them as God intended" We all make mistakes. you gotto get up and get back on the right track. i am proud of you.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 16:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"that brings up my big problem. why do you guys keep complaining about. 40 grand,

Well, the major complaint with the money is that the parents are not getting what Whitmore advertises.  Who are the therapists at Whitmore?  What are their qualifications?  You're the first one that I've seen post stating that they got their diploma.  Others have stated that they received little education, mostly self paced books.  Who are the teachers there?

why do you keep LYING about these people. is it all about the money. well hello, maybe you should pay the going rate of 80,000. put it to pencil how much do you think it takes to run a place like they offer? get real. I know they made no money on me. cant imagine how they are paying their attorney fees because of your stupid accusations.

I don't think Mark and Cheryl are in this for the money.  I've stated before that I think they actually believe in what they're doing.  They think the end justifies the means.  And from what I've seen posted about Cheryl (one from a former friend that apparently knew her for 20 years) she's very much into the control aspect of the program.  What's all this we keep hearing about having group until the early morning hours because Cheryl can't sleep?  We hear about how the mood of the house is dictated by Cheryl's moods.  All of these things that we keep hearing from multiple people is wayyyyyyyyy too much like the programs we've seen before.  It can't be that much of a coincidence.  There IS a common thread here in the methodology of all of this.  Explain what "having group on someone" is to me.  That's smacks exactly of what we went through in Straight from what I've heard.

Once again, dialogue is the key here.  You said in another post that we all need to stop bashing each other.  Great!  I agree.  So, a dialogue seems like a good way for both of us to learn a little more about each others opinions.

They sincerely care. why dont you listen or read what is being said. you want to think one thing and one thing only.

We are[/b] listening.  We're listening to you and all the others and things are not adding up.  That's why we're asking you questions.

it has been said before but you are such bad people. hope you dont get hit by a car tonight. i hate to think where youll end up with all the wrong you terrible people are doing to something as good as the Whitmore or the Sudweeks.

Now that kind of statement is part of what I'm talking about.  Not exactly the Christian values I would expect that you would be taught there.

Revelation indeed had no weight with me.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
On 2005-03-13 16:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"imagine what cheryl could tell us about what zita confided in her?

Well, some of your friends are saying that she DID tell you about what Zita said.  Not exactly the confidentiality you would expect.

The people's right to change what does not work is one of the greatest
principles in our system of government

--Richard M. Nixon

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
Our daughter was never enrolled in 3 programs.
Whitmore Academy was the ONLY "Private Boarding School" of any kind she was ever enrolled in.

Again-misrepresentation of the facts. Thankfully, she was only there for 2 months.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
That you, Chris?

I think you're misunderstanding something here. There's no link between anything posted to these forums and any legal expenses. If the Suds have to pay a lawyer for anything, it's because someone either filed a civil suite or criminal complaint. Or, if the story is true, they want to use the legal system pimp slap Leah over horse boarding fees.

In other words, the discussion on this site is no threat to the Suds in any way. It's just talk, that's all.

If this is Chris (or even if it's not) would you mind reading this over and tell me what you think?

http://www.kidsincaptivity.com/zehnder- ... rleen_.pdf

How is MJ different or similar to the WWASP program you were in and how is it similar or different from Whitmore?

Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.
--Bastard Administrator

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
Hi Ginger,
I'm not sure which post you are talking about. The only post I've made in this thread was the original.

As far as Majestic Ranch goes, I think it is quite different from Ivy Ridge.  In her statement she mentions students in the parking lot refusing to come back in. At Ivy Ridge such a thing would be near impossible, but if it did happen the staff would just tackle you down and call for backup.

The staff at Ivy Ridge would have absolutely no interest in talking you into coming back in, they'd simply put you back in. I also get the impression that theres a lot more freedom to move around at Majestic Ranch and some of the other WWASP programs. For instance, I've heard from Spring Creek students that they could go to the bathroom in groups of two with their bunk leader. I've also heard that they actually have stalls with doors. I also kind of get the impression that students at some of the other programs were allowed to go outside much more then we could. During my 4 month stay I can recall going outside twice for group. This took place in a courtyard surrounded by fences equipped with lasers for the alarms.

chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
I'm not sure if I can really compare Majestic Ranch to Whitmore considering i've never been to Majestic Ranch. However, from what I can tell it seems like the program structure is identical to the other WWASP programs.