Author Topic: STUPID  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
STUPID
« on: March 11, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
ok, this is my only message on here, and I dont understand what you people are thinking. It is almost like you live on a forum...A FORUM! why does it matter what you all say on here!?! It is a FORUM?!?!?! it means NOTHING..so those of you who are waisting your time bashing others and accusing of something you dont even know about..go spend some time with your family..and stop worrying about someone else's life. First of all..if you had kids here...they are not here anymore..so why does it matter?? Second, if they are still dumb and screwed up like Leah is...then that is your fault..they say mothers are the best teachers..and since Leah only got her grandmother defending her..I guess it also applies to grandmothers..THIRD..if there was abuse and such going on here..dont you think that the kids that came back to work, went home for Christmas, stayed longer or anything else related to that would not come back?! You people are such morons!!! Go on with your lives and make use of the time that is left. I mean..you got Joyce who is only on here because she is trying to save her own self from destruction..the only reason she took Zita out of the place was because she began to talk about JOYCE. You are not even that girls mother..why would you adopt someone to then abuse them? She only accuses people of things that she does. Just like zita told us. Zita ran back up the steps to the mansion because she knew what was coming. If I was only 12!!..and could not help myself, I think I would do what my mom told me too if I knew I was going to be beat. Joyce..spend some time with your darling little girl before she decides to turn you in to the CPS again and you have to make up some tall tails...haha...you people are so dumb.
Peace out!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »