Author Topic: Moderated by?  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« on: March 10, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »
NoBody?

what gives?

censorship at it's best?

change of mind?

it appears we now have a moderator?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Moderated by?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 12:54:00 AM »
Let me know when your confidential information turns up here. I'd do the same for anybody.

The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060007761/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Alexander Solzhenitsyn

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »
I hope that no one accuses Ginger Warbis of censorship on this. I have been accused of being a child molester, a child abuser, a Liar, and called a whore among other things on this site. Since my computer was "hacked" I have been tried to be blackmailed---I have been told to "back off and stop" with our pursuit of justice for our daughter--- or that personal information and photos stolen from my computer will be printed on the internet.

That is some rather harsh things going on, and not once has Ginger Warbis deleted any of it.

We made the decision to post publicly on this forum, and we made the decision to speak out.

But publishing a little girl's private, psychological and health writings that were written in confidence to the "Director" of her school is not acceptable and can not be tolerated. The Sudweeks stepped way over the line that should be acceptable to anyone, whether they support the Sudweeks or not.

This is not censorship--this is doing what is right. Anyone can see that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »
OH NO! wouldnt want to accuse Ginger of that now would we

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
Kudos to Ginger for not allowing the kind of abuse that was apparently attempted.
And, if I recall correctly - this is not the first time she has shown such consideration.
True - she does not much moderate, and many have made it a habit to abuse this privilege; But she has a line, and you crossed it (who ever you are) and the fact Ginger yanked it, goes to prove just how outrageous your action must have been.
Thank You Ginger for not allowing such abuse to go unchecked.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
Thanks, Buzzkill. Honestly, when I first saw that, I assumed it was made up. It still would be reprehensible behavior to post something like that, but ok, the Whitmore people contend that all the negative info about them is false and so they (likely a kid) pull a "how do ya like it". Low brow, but not clearly in violatin of any law that I know of.

However, and this is the salient point, someone w/ a claim to that private email contacted me, verified that it was a private communication and they wanted it to remain private.  

As to the accuracy of the content, I dunno. Cops sometimes make something out of nothing too, especially wrt kids who push their buttons by playing cops and robbers.

The one true fact is that a parent did send that email to the people she had hired to provide therapy for her kid and that those people then posted this very sensitive, confidential material very publicly.

I hope Zita doesn't even know or care about it. Cause if it's just between the parents and the Sudweeks, well who cares how the adults in this situation go about gouging each other's eyes out? It illustrates how the Program works. We keep hearing about things like reading private the kids' private journals to group to humiliate them. Not just at the Whitmore, but at a lot of these places. They did that at The Seed and Straight, too. Anyone who had any doubt about that or about how and why they do it need wonder about it no more.

Again, thanks for the demonstation. See, it's so hard trying to get anybody to understand all this. Ya' just have to see it for yourself and you folks sure are doing a fine job of demonstrating just what we're talking about.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-- Albert Einstein

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
Ginger showed great integrity in removing that private and sensitive e-mail.  Shows me a lot of class and caring for a young girl she doesn't even know.  Another case of a clear cut line between right and wrong.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
A great show of integrity by Ginger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
Hey granny...the definition of integrity is the opposite of you..HAHAHAHA

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Moderated by?
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
Thanks

Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy name. Thy kingdom nada, thy will be nada as it is in nada. Give us this nada our daily nada and nada us our nada as we nada our nadas and nada us into nada but deliver us from nada; pues nada. Hail nothing full of nothing, nothing is with thee.
--Ernest Hemingway, American author