Author Topic: EMERGENCY  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERGENCY
« on: March 10, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
DID  ALL OF YOU GUYS KNOW THAT LEAH WAS ON EXCTACY AT TRINITY'S WEDDING? AND SHE HAS BEEN DOING COKE. HOW DO YOU THINK SHE GOT SO SKINNY? THIS IS NOT A STUDENT BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT IF THE POLICE KNEW EVERYTHING LEAH DID, SHE'D BE IN THE SLAMMER, STEALING FROM STORES, THROWING HERSELF AT GUY AND HAVING AS MUCH SEX AS SHE COULD, TRYING TO BEAT A GIRL UP IN THE PROGRAM. BUT SHE DIDN'T SUCCEED, TELL ME HOW SHE CAN TALK CRAP WHEN THIS IS HER LIFE???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERGENCY
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
shut up and have fun waking up to the roosters in good old nephi, and oh yeah! make sure you scrub those base boards damn hard sweet thing!  :lol:  you missed a spot! ha! ha!

who cares if she was on Extacy at trinity's beautiful little "cluttered"  wedding? leave her alone because its her life and she can choose to do drugs if she likes, it may not be right, but it all comes down to her in the end.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERGENCY
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »
sounds like anna leeseeee. i really dont care if she was on ecstacy, problem is if yu dont know when you take drugs it alters your reason. maybe thats why she believes all her fricken lies. and maybe if youd get a little dicipline you wouldnt be so dogon fat i mean huge i mean monstrouss sounds like your expression is blocked deary. im hearing some bitterness in your words. is life still just not fair? well lets make sure everyone is as miserable as you, just cus you couldnt get rob and blacky to like you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERGENCY
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »
Ok fatty, anneliese, its so obvious thats you, your bitter bitter bitter, want some reminders why? maybe it's because eddie and rob know how fat you are and how fake you are, stupid hoe. Your mad because you wanted them and they didnt want you, obviously, but i guess if i was in your situation i woul d be bitter 2.
:smile:

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
EMERGENCY
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »
SO WHAT?  

Did it ever occur to you that Leah comes from a family that is very thin?  There are no fat people in her family -- on either side -- so what makes you think she needs to take anything to make her skinny.  I know LACK OF FOOD will do it.  DIET PILLS given to her by Cheryl, knowing Leah had a problem with drugs, will do it.

Whatever Leah did does nothing to justify what the Sudweeks did -- LIE, DEPRIVE, HUMULIATE AND ABUSE!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMERGENCY
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
:lol: And why do you think this is annelise?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
EMERGENCY
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
You're such a good kid "annelise"  :nworthy:

(in case it doesn't go w/o saying, I'm not being sarcastic)

We did not inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it form our children.

http://www.civilization.ca/aborig/haida/hapindxe.html' target='_new'>Haida

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes