Author Topic: EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS  (Read 9481 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« on: March 10, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
[Confidential material deleted]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »
is this email from JOYCE HARRIS excuse me the famous joyce harris. She is really getting off on this. is this her new job. didnt she get fired from her old job because her daughter ZIT turned her in for abuse 3 times? call the san antonio police dept. JOYCE baby help you out has the number in her little black book. miss educaated organized mother that she isnt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
wow... sounds like we have been getting the runaround eh? joyce who are you trying to kid. you said you are throwing your hands up that you are tired. guess you got your second wind eh? arent we lucky. you have been waisting our time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
idelness brings about idolatry and increase in iniquity. there is something holy about work even in times of plenty, it is a neccessaity. while work is not all of life, it nevertheless can keep us mindful of our blessings

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »
are you saying that any 18 year old that spends as much time that this little girl leah is must be one lazy kid. does grandma pay for her living. sounds like it. hey grams why did you leave her there for so long if you think the suds are so bad. how many years did you think little leah was soooooooobad? sounds like the only one who loved her then was the suds. maybe you have sexual abuse mixed up with love.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
hey i lived with Leah. ya she was mixed up on sexual deals. she thought you were supposed to screw every guy in jeans. where would she have learned this concept grandma? some good example you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »
sounds like the whitmore had some winners. are we saying the sudweeks? abused these winners?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
THIS IS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
misery may crave company but darkness detests light

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »
As a fellow parent of a child who went to Whitmore, I am appallaed and outraged that a private email containing a parent's concerns was made public for all to see.  I can only conclude that Mark or Cheryl made this email available from their personal email.  This is an outrageous and desperate attempt to discredit Joyce Harris.  Not to mention, it totally violates all rules of patient confidentiality!  I honestly hope that anyone who ever doubted the accounts of events stated by past students and parents now believes the abusive abilities of those housed at the Whitmore Mansion.  I shudder to think of what personal files and information concerning my child are readily available to be published at a moments notice.  This act is absolutely unconscionable!  I am sure that an attorney will use this to the fullest extent. I have completely lost every shred of respect for Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks.  God help you both and anyone caught in their web.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
We can only say that this is the most dispicable, dishonorable, if not ILLEGAL act we have ever encountered.  We have turned this over to our attorney, and our family therapist, and Zita's private psychariatrist. We hold the Sudweeks totally, and legally responsible for all damages caused by the printing of this confidential material.

This CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL was written to Mark Sudweeks, as the Director of Whitmore Academy, in an attempt to address issues about our daughter that needed to be addressed in her therapy with her professional therapist at Whitmore Academy, David. This most certainly was never to be printed in a public forum. This email resulted from a family therapy session with her therapist, David.

This should be a MESSAGE TO ALL PARENTS WHO EVER HAD A CHILD AT WHITMORE ACADEMY OR WHO HAS ONE THERE NOW:  Your confidential records at Whitmore Academy will be printed in a public forum by the Sudweeks---- if you speak out against any abuses by the Sudweeks against your child!  We have filed charges of mental, emotional, physical, and sexual abuse against Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks. This is thier choice of retaliation against us. This behavior by the Sudweeks is deplorable.

This Betrayal of Confidentiality will be reported to Dr. Patti Harrington at the Utah Office of Education, Mr. Jared Eldridge, the County Attorney, Mr. Alan Sevison of the Attorney Generals Office, Fraser Nelson of the Utah Disability Law Center-- and whoever else we are advised by our attoreny to contact.

Formal complaints will be filed by our attorney.
This outrageous behavior will not be tolerated.

Richard and Joyce Harris  3/10/05

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
This is another slanderous LIE.
Please keep them coming.

I have not had a job since 1997. We adopted Zita in 1998.

Joyce Harris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
in my new opinion, you are obviously embarrassed by the truths that you seemed ot have written yet wanted everyone to think was opposite. i am against the confidential letter being posted, but it seems like it almost had to be since joyce is so out of control. i don't even know this program, but the lunacy is obvious and it is only her and maybe one other unhappy person. where i come from there are tons of unhappy students. if you do have a lawyer i am really shocked he lets you write all this stuff. i do feel sorry for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
truth hurts. i think you should stop joyce and think about healing. this cannot be healthy for you. stop referring us all back to some isac, it is meaningless. think about your kid and your family, move forward. the things you wrote in that letter to the school are terrible. if your kid called cps on you twice, well, something is not right here. that letter, that was confidential, really speaks clearly.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »
This is the same kind of tactic used by the Sudweeks with Leah.  What she told Tim Lowe, in  so-called counseling sessions was then told to Cheryl, who then acted on it in some way to humuliate or reprimand her.  Total violation of privacy.  The things the Sudweeks are now doing on this site have nothing to do with the investigation for FRAUD, ABUSE or anything else.  They have still not answered the simple questions that have been posed to them.  This is just a way for them to skirt around the issue.  It really doesn't supprise me -- I was personally told by Cheryl that people in Canada and Mexico were trying to kill them.  I was personally told by Cheryl that the Mexicans had killed all of their horses.  I was personally told by Cheryl that someone in Canada killed all their horses up there.  

Well, we know that is not the case in Canada.  It is also untrue in Mexico.  I was in Mexico.  I was in the town where the Sudweeks have a house.  I talked with people in the area and in the town.  People knew who they were.  I heard the same story from them all -- they had taken one or more of the kids into the country illegally -- was one of the problems -- they were given 12 hours to leave the country by the government.

What any of the kids at Whitmore now or at another time did to cause their parents to put them at the Whitmore has nothing to do, again, with the ABUSE and LIES told by the Sudweeks.  They simply do not and did not provide the services they claimed they did.  THAT SPELLS SCAM TO ME!!!