Author Topic: Read This  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« on: March 10, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
This whole thing is rediculous, Mrs Harris, I understand that you have no life but just because your miserable doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and really, this is going a little overboard don't you think? If anything bad was happening, the program would be shut down already. I have graduated the program and here i am telling you that nothing went on. Mrs. Harris, instead of wasting your time all day on this website, maybe you spend that time taking parenting classes so that you don't have to shirk responsibility and send your daughter away to another state, assuming she's this horrible kid that needs discipline! Please she's twelve years old and the most nieve little thing i've ever met, but i guess i would be resentful too if my daughter ran back into the whitmore into the arms of her best friend because when you dragged her down the stairs and out to the car, she didn't want to go with you. That's understandable, and I also understand that your angry because zita told all of us how you sexually abused her and beat her. But really, why don't you get a little bit of maturity and handle this like an adult and stop making up the lies you know aren't true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
I do find it amazing, that when the charges against the Sudweeks regarding our daughter were physical abuse...the LIESs about me were: Joyce Harris physically abuses her daughter.

Once the charges of sexualy abuse were filed against the Sudweeks on behalf of our daughter, guess what: Now you LIE and say I sexaully abuse my daughter.

My my how convienent. Just anything to deflect the issue away from the rightfully accused.

Sure glad I was never around any of those horses:
I'd be accused of killing Casie's horse FOR SURE.

I am not being investigated for anything. I do not hide behind an ANON posting. I can stand up to any scrutiny.
What's going on there, things sure seem to be in a panic mode there.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »
You do need to go back and read the topic, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL---that does explain Mark Sudweeks is a liar, and Zita was not pulled or thrown down any stairs.

I do hate continually pointing out that Mark Sudweeks is a low-down liar. But every time you mention those stairs....I just have to refer you back to the ISAC report and point it out, and say: MARK SUDWEEKS IS A PROVEN LIAR!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
mark wasnt the one who saw you pull zita down the stairs, i was and 6 other girls, mark wasnt even there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 15:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"mark wasnt the one who saw you pull zita down the stairs, i was and 6 other girls, mark wasnt even there"

Hmm, then how could Mark comment on the police report and make a statement of what Joyce allegedly did to Zita?  If he wasn't there he wouldn't be qualified to make a statement would he?  I think that is called "hearsay."  Once again the story changes and credibility is lost.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
Do you think that Maybe zita was in love with mark and not you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
Thats why your mad, cuz your daughter loved another parent, not you,
now im starting to understand

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 15:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do you think that Maybe zita was in love with mark and not you?"

Clarification:  Joyce did not write the posting you responded to.  I am another parent, not Joyce.  I find it very disturbing you use the phrase "in love" when referring to a male adult in care of a 12 year old girl.  I don't think I would even use "in love" to describe the love of a child for their parent.  This would be the terminology used to descride an intimate relationship.  This statement whether used by a child or an adult, appears very odd and inappropriate to me.  In fact, it makes me really wonder exactly how the students at The Whitmore are encouraged to feel towards Mark and Cheryl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 06:55:00 PM »
i know that. ZIta was obsessed with mark, it was disgusting, why do you think that is? duh cuz zitas dad sexually abused her so she wanted it cuz she was used to it, but of course mark would have nothing to do with that. duh

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »
Now, just how, exactly, do you know that?  DUH!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
LEAHS GRANDMA, JUST HAVE A HEARTATTACK ALREADY AND DIE, FOR REAL. YOU NEED TO QUIT BREATHING, LEAH USED TO TELL ME THAT ABOUT YOU. SHE TOLD ME YOU WERE A BITCH. HMMM , I GUESS SHE WAS RIGHT, A SENILE BITCH

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 11:38:00 PM »
wow! if this is a student from the Whitmore all i can say to you is that people's relationships change. What? you never called your grandmother or mother a bitch? You have such a perfect family don't you?? No one's relationships or life is really ever going to be PERFECT. I went to the WHitmore and i still argue with my paretns the only thing is, is that i argue in a CIVIL matter with them and disagree respectfully.

you should never wish death on someone no matter who it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »
WOW talk about trying to deflect things.
NOW not only do we have Joyce harris sexually abusing her daughter, let's throw Mr. Harris into the mix.
Let me get this straight. MARK AND CHERYL SUDWEEKS have had sexual abuse charges filed against them for abusing this girl, RIGHT?

So, oh yea! Let's deflect the real issue away from the Mormon, Christian, CHILDREN-LOVING Sudweeks, and YEA! lets blame the parents!!!!!
Now no one will remember who the police are investigating. And no one will remember who was begging the Whitmore parents to "include a little money for the lawyers in the Sudweeks Christmas cards", now will they?

Maybe we can say: IT WAS JOEY'S PARENTS...they tied that boy up and gagged him and beat him! They are the ones that abused him so badly at Lake Powell that Mark just slipped up and was all confused when he finally said: "That's enough CHERYL."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
Grown men, especially one who runs a school, and little girls, are not suppose to use the words "IN LOVE."  That's just not right.  And if a grown man is going to be that sick, don't you think he ought to be MAN ENOUGH to do his own seducing, and not bring his wifey in on the deal? You'd think a grown man might just be able to seduce a little girl all on his own....if that is what he thought he was doing. Who ever heard of such a thing. Sick, Sick, Sick.
But, the wifey did say he was a bad lay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Read This
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 02:15:00 AM »
COME ON, obviously you have never met mark. that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you are really looking