Author Topic: INTIMIDATION  (Read 9343 times)

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« on: March 09, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
My granddaughter received papers today that she is being sued in Small Claims court for almost $5000 -- board for her horse that she removed from the Whitmore a couple of weeks ago -- by Mark Sudweeks.   Does he think that an 18-year-old girl has property, assets, a secret account with thousands of dollars?  Obviously, not.  I call it an attempt at INTIMIDATION, pulling a young girl, whose family lives in another state, into court facing the BYU educated 50+ year Mark Sudweeks.  These people are really running scared -- scared because she is speaking the truth. She knows it and they know it.  Mark Sudweeks is a coward, no doubt about it.  I quess, the THREATS didn't work, so they are trying something else.  But, that's not going to work, either.  The truth will be told.[ This Message was edited by: Gmom on 2005-03-09 17:33 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 08:53:00 PM »
Maybe she can counter sue for the use of the horse for the months it was there.  It was my understanding that several of the students rode the horse for "therapy."  Sounds like a fair exchange to me!

Offline mom2three

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 09:34:00 PM »
Now why doesnt that suprise me? I agree with the other poster. If no agreement was made, it is their word against hers, and their word is not very good at the moment. I am sure it was more an informal arangement that she bring her horse with her, so if no written agreement is there, she will be fine. They cannot suddenly decide on a payment if there wasnt a written contract on it now can they.

I also feel they are just feeling the pressure right now. It may get a bit hot for awhile but it will be ok. My heartfelt encouragement to your grandaughter, she doesnt deserve this at all. I have every confidence this will be thrown out of court.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »
Wow. I was sitting on the fence but I just hopped over.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »
On 2005-03-09 18:34:00, mom2three wrote:

I have every confidence this will be thrown out of court.

I agree. This is a minor, petty issue. Even if she ignores it and defaults, it's only $5k. Looks like a lot of money to an 18yo kid, but it's really not. And all she has to do is show up, preferably w/ a halfway decent local lawyer. And maybe anon is right. She might even get one to work on the prospect of getting recompance for the use of the horse in their 'therapeutic' program. What the hell are they gonna do, admit that they don't run a therapeutic program involving horses?

Could be fun. Doesn't cost anything to shop the case around a little. And if rumors about local horse lovers sentiments toward these folks are well founded, it shouldn't be too hard to find a sympathetic lawyer in the area.

Just tell Leah to not worry. This really is a tempest in a teapot.

I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »
Tell Leah that we will sign an affadavit that her horse Teza was "the horse" that Zita rode the few times she was ALLOWED to ride while getting the "promised but not delivered" equine horse therapy by "the unofficial  horse whisiperer Trinity."
If the Sudweeks are going to LIE and say they had horse therapy---they must continue the LIE and admit they used Leah's horse in the big ole equine horse therapy program!

HECK, they just may OWE LEAH MONEY!
If they are going to sue an 18 year old college student, let them try to recover what Leah has: how about taking over what Leah probably HAS---how about her therapy bills for talking about the abuse she suffered at Whitmore; OR how about maybe her car note; or how about the lease on her apartment; or how about her car insurance????

I mean---what exact assets do they think she has? Guess the Sudweeks maybe still think they have the right to dig into this girl's mom or grandmother's pocket books?
Do these people know no boundaries?

If the Sudweeks want to talk about HORSES, how about letting everyone know why that horse died in October? I'm still waiting for Mr. Fox at the SPCA to explain that one, and he says he will as soon as he hears back from one of the two VETS the Sudweeks say they use.

Is this what we parents and students  were warned about--when we were told if we spoke up against the Sudweeks, that we had better watch out for SLAPP suits coming at us?

What a shame--a young girl getting threatening phone calls from Cheryl Sudweeks, and now a grown man, Mark Sudweeks trying to intimidate her with a small claims suit. And this is an example of their Christian unconditional love? Do they not understand that intimidation does not work, and judges do know right from wrong---something the Sudweeks may need to start taking a good look at?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »
Our computer sytem has been broken into--think the slang word is "Hacked."  Emails have been sent out using MY email address to a Whitmore Parent, which have resulted in this Whitmore parent contacting me---and I was accused of ILLEGALLY READING EMAILS FROM THE WHITMORE COMPUTER.  I believe this Whitmore parent--that she was as totally shocked to received these emails FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS--as if they were ME, as I was to receive her VERY ANGRY RESPONSES TO "ME."  I do not know this parent, and from this incident-turned over my hard drive and discovered that I had been "hacked."

But for one of these "fake emails from me," to include "ME" admitting to the  activity of getting into the Whitmore Computer System--is just a bit bit suspicious, to me anyway.

My hard drive is being analyzed--so I do not YET know WHO "hacked into my computer system" and was in my email box 75 times, or used my email address, or who access to my Grad Lit Site 14 times...but, I do know it happened.

I do not feel INTIMIDATED--but I do feel violated. I do now have a different system and protection against such activity.

I have received threatening phone calls from a friend and employee of the Sudweeks, Ben McQuivey.  I do not feel INTIMIDATED--but I have taken percautions.

INTIMIDATION is used to frighten people, or to subdue them.  INTIMIDATION does not work to the benefit of the people using this technique in the long run. It is a huge sign of weakness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 05:41:00 AM »
You may not have been hacked.  They may have just spoofed your address to make it look like the emails came from you.  You can download software to do this from the internet.  It's not rocket science.  The header information on the emails (the bit that email software doesn't normally show you) will give an indication of where it really came from.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 09:42:00 AM »
No, the San Antonio Police Department has their forensic computer expert evaluating it all--and the Department will deal with WHOEVER did this.

Just installed security stuff on a laptop for me to use until they finish thier job.

Hope they were bored silly reading all my Grad level literature notes etc...or, maybe they learned something academic along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
Did you forget leah? You told us all about your family secrets, and if  you dont stop i will tell them all, if you are going to tell lies about us, its going to backfire on you. and what do you want us to do, rescue you like you have been your whole life? so you can turn  into your grandpa?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
Guess this would be an attempt at more intimidation?  If all is well at The Whitmore why still make threats?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
i find it ironic that JOYCE HARRIS is blameing everyone else for the very things she is doing. check it out guys. next time she accuses someone watch out she just did it herself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
voices of warning are meant to be heardnot just raised.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »
Then why aren't the police investigating Joyce Harris? Why are charges filed against her? Why doesn't she have a bunch of people speaking for her. She seems to speak for herself. Sure don't see the big bad Cherly or Mark talking. Oh, bet their lawyers told them to Shhhh!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
exactly, if you have a lawyer and seriously are doing anything, you stay off forums. that is what makes me believe joyce is a lot of hot air. that private email tells a lot. it may be wrong of that person to post it, but it really puts on a lightbulb.