Author Topic: INTIMIDATION  (Read 9368 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 16:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Guess this would be an attempt at more intimidation?  If all is well at The Whitmore why still make threats?"

I dont stay at the whitmore anymore, i am at home and i stand by what i said, i know a lot about leah, i can ruin a lot if she wants to start with me. not a threat, but a promise
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
It really doesn't matter what Leah did or did not tell anyone there.  That is not the issue, and it really doesn't matter.  Leah's family loves her.  It doesn't matter what she said -- or did, for that matter.  Real love for someone is not contingent on good behavior, which seems to be a real control mechanism at the Whitmore.  It's a way of controlling.  And young kids with issues are very vulnerable to it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
If the Sudweeks really knew about adoption issues and Reactive Attachment Disorder, then they would never have posted anything about Zita Harris. Classic symptoms of the disorder are discussed in that confidential email. Try taking Psychology 1301, and you would see the mother was spelling out the exact complaints of the disorder. The Sudweeks do advertise they specialize in "attachment problems." Think the Sudweeks probably do have a lawsuit on their hands with this one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »
Are we going to blame Joyce Harris for beating and abusing JOEY, too?????

Guess she sneaked into Whitmore and abused her daughter there too????

She probably beat the hell out of Hannah and Camille too, huh?

Bet she beat up Leah too, right Cheryl?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 17:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

I dont stay at the whitmore anymore, i am at home and i stand by what i said, i know a lot about leah, i can ruin a lot if she wants to start with me. not a threat, but a promise"

Looks like blackmail to me. God damn! Don't you kids understand that this is transient shit? You'll all grow up a little more and go on w/ your lives. Please try not to tear each other up too much in the mean time!

Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits.
--Dan Barker, author and former evangelist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »
anti i am so sick of you and your cunning ways. im sick of your language i am sick of your warped perspective. you are a very troubled person. how you were ever able to influence the minds of so many people, really doesnt amaze me when you consider the world we live in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
Need a little anger control here. Be careful or Cherly will be yelling GROUP GROUP GROUP, and you know how that can end up.  BE CAREFUL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »
arent you getting tired of saying the same ol stuff. what is she supposes to say with that many kids. lets have a talk lets have a talk.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
hey granny!!!!!....your daughter's secret account goes str8 to drugs..if she stopped using..or if you wanted to HELP your lil baby..then maybe you should knock some sense into her..she shouldnt be all worried and in distress since is isnt "that much." Its aite though..that horse aint gonna make it long with her..I mean its an arabian that was healthy ever since it came to the Whitmore..but when it came..it looked on the verge of death..so i guess it will go right back to that stage....anyways..tell your lil hoe that if she stopped messing with drugs then she could pay for that horse and not have to worry like she is..AND since you did GIVE that horse to the Whitmore instead of putting it down because she couldnt keep it at your house..just take accountability...but I hope that horse dies before you do since you are getting up there in age.
PEACE OUT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
GRANNY...I forgot to letcha know that you are gonna be the one paying for lil TEZA..like the truck..the horse..the apartment that LEAH GOT KICKED OUTTA...the cell phone...you are like a dog on a leash..HHAHAHAHA..maybe if Leah pulls a little harder on that leash you might see a little clearer since you sure kno how to bark with no bite...oh and Leah did tell people how much she did not like you but loved your $$$

CASH MONEY!

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
Here are the facts.  Teza was not kept at MY HOUSE.  She was kept on a ranch that boards horses here in California.  She was very, very healthy when she left here.  She was checked by the vet before we sent her to Utah.  In fact, she weighed quite a bit more than she did when I saw her at Whitmore.  I was shocked when I saw her, she was skin and bones.  In fact, I asked the boy who was feeding the horses to make sure she got fed and the other horses did not eat what was intended for her.  So whoever you are, better know what you are talking about before spouting off.  Don't believe those fairy tales you are being told by Cheryl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »
You'd think the last word the Sudweeks would want connected to their name would be HORSE!
DON"T THESE PEOPLE EVER LEARN??????????????

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
Well we know for a fact the Suds have a history of keeping underfed horses;starved even; so the loss of weight while in their care dosen't surprize me. I am surprized that with their history, they'd dare to point fingers at anyone else.
I am surprized they'd try and claim the horse belongs to them, after filing a small claim for the boarding of the same animal.
But maybe I shouldn't be. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
ok granny...little red riding hood is waiting for you in Orem..since it is one of the US's largest drug distrubution places..anyways..that's aside the point...how would Cheryl tell me what to say since I have already graduated the program and am at home you idiot..but..ok ok..i am coming back to visit and stay for awhile since everyone here are my best friends and I owe my life to mark and cheryl...but whatever granny...all you idiots can ask the SPCA about the horses here since there was no problem, they are in perfect condition and we still have them as well as half the horses from Canada..you morons.
Jokes on you
PEACE OUT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
Read the transcript---the Sudweeks have a lifetime ban on themselves in Canada. They can't even own a dog in Canda.
The Canadian Govt will not allow those people to ever own a horse in Canada, ever!