Author Topic: INTIMIDATION  (Read 9379 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
Of course the Sudweeks force the Mormon religion on the kids at Whitmore. If the kids do not attend, even if they are sick, then they are punished. Not saying anything is wrong with the Mormon religion, or any other religion. But the Sudweeks simply LIE when they tell parents that the kids can "walk to any other church in town, and go where they CHOOLSE." And the kids know better than to even try and confront Cheryl about making an independent choice about going to any other church!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2005, 04:35:00 AM »
Hey i think this site is stupid. but i thought you should know i lived at the academy for a year. my family is Catholic and my father doesnt like Mormans. i never went to church there once. i stayed home because, there was not a Catholic church in town. Cheryl was very nice about it. I love Cheryl. She helped me so much. No she did not baby me. She just always knows what to do. It is a gift she has. are you people jealous of that or what is your problem. sometimes jealousy makes you do stupid things. Please stop being Jealous. i know this is your problem. I bet if i saw you you would be green. oh yah i also know that Zita loved Cheryl. She really needed Cheryl. She was so afraid to go home. she told us all things i cannot say. We always said what is said in group stays in group. That is so you could open up more freely. you people have really hurt alot of people. i am not talking about just the sudweeks i am talking about my friends that lived with me. this is hard for all of them. what good are you doing. is this about money. if not. what. certainly it isnt about abuse because i know there was none. if there was i would tell you. that is what everyone teases me about. (this is my gift) I see between the lines. there was never abuse. please dont hurt all the kids any more. please stop. it makes me so confused and sad that grownups are so hateful. Cheryl and mark taught us to trust and believe in good things. that is what most of us hold on to. you make me want to cry. love Bernie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2005, 04:41:00 AM »
Allison i remember Cheryl told you not to take the missionary discussions, because your mom didnt want you to. You did it any way. I remember you even got up in church and bore your testimony. i use to respect you. this is so discouraging that a few little old ladys could make you turn this into a soap opera full of lies. Why dont you call Cheryl. She talks about you all the time. i dont think she knows what you say now. What happened to you. we were good friends once. remember, thanksgiving point and the biggest sundaes in the world? i have a lot of pictures in my scrap book. i miss you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2005, 04:43:00 AM »
after a year there i am still methodist. the morman religion never hurt me or my family. whats the big deal. we went to church. actually, it was nice. and NONE of the kids were EVER forced to go.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2005-05-03 01:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

We always said what is said in group stays in group. That is so you could open up more freely.

love Bernie

Just look around, Bernie. That confidentiality deal goes out the window the minute you step out of line.

Always try to do things in chronological order; it's less confusing that way.
--Unknown

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
Bernie you just proved your point. You revealed confidential information about Allison.  So who wants to hear anything else YOU HAVE TO SAY?
You are not trustworthy at all!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Bernie, why was your trip to Whitmore cut short by two days?  Problems at Whitmore?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
INTIMIDATION
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
HELLOOOOOO CHERYL!!!

Everyone knows that Bernie (Bernardo) lives in Mexico. Don't think this IP address is from Mexico, dear sick, sad, deranged Cheryl!!!!!!