Author Topic: Has anyone heard from...  (Read 8635 times)

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
Well hey, here?s a novel idea: if you don't like something I say, don't read it over and over to craft your perfect little response. And just what are you going do when you find your friends that you claim to have spent two plus years with growing up and are so worried about? (hmmm? why do the exact opposite words pop into my head?)
Why bring them to this site to bitch, whine, and moan about whatever is crawling around in your ass at the moment. I come on here intermittently once a week or so, tops, just to laugh and piss off the robots like I used too, good fun too, you can?t really fight the power in my current line of work. Or, if you don?t want to ignore what I say, you could just suck a fart from my assshole. And you Jnailz, how hard you talk is inversely proportional to how long your little mind lasted.
Anyway, my ?friends?, I?m off, right through the eye of a beer can and up your daughter?s legs with no quarter asked and none given. Mahalo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline MarenD

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
Mr Pink are we ever gonna figure out who you really are? What's your real name? What house you were in? Maybe you've said it and I just missed it. If thats the case sorry, I'm just curious. :???:

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
Okay Maren, since you asked so nicely, heres my name, rank ,and serial number;

andy p.
elan 7 (8mos)/// elan 8 (8mos)
2002/2003
never got above shotdown in 16 months and damned proud of it. spent lots of time in isolation and made a handful of good aquantances (who wouldn't come near this shit/board) from what ive gleaned it was easier to fight the power successfully in my day than before.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
Mr. Pink,

Well, this makes sense now, you are just a little boy. You obviously cannot read well. I rarely post here, and when I do I do not bitch and whine about Elan. It is sad to see that you are as stupid as you sound. Many of have found peers we were in Elan with through this site, and once that happens we do not communicate through this site. Maybe you are antisocial or have no friends, or maybe because you went through Elan when it was a cake walk it doesnt matter to you. Some of us have some terrible memories, some don't, but we all agree the place was very different than what most teenages go through and it gives us a certain bond. If it bothers you so much that some of us have remained friends, go bitch elsewhere. If you want to continue being a ass go ahead, trust me, you are not the first on this site. Yes, you are right, your insensitive and rude comments about a peer of ours did piss us off, I hope somehow that makes you happy inside. The fact that you take a life of another so lightly shows what type of person you are. Whether you think your funny, cool or whatever I sure as hell don't care. I am willing to bet you come from a upper class family and you were a spoiled brat growing up. Obviously the clientel of Elan was much different when you were there. When I first got to Elan kids like you would get Knocked out or stabbed. Then we would have a nice three house Gm and ring and if a riot broke out you were the kid running and hiding like a bitch. All talk. You remind me of this kid Clyde, Outlaw and maybe Alicat remembers him. Just a little kid who would annoy people to the point he would get rings three times a week. I remember he pissed off Will Lord so bad he knocked him out right in front of Tania M. Will didn't even get a T/T.

Offline MarenD

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »
Whoa, I'm sorry that that got such a strong reaction. Wasn't my intention. I appreciate your honesty though. I was just wondering If maybe I knew you, and I appreciate your response.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2005, 09:32:00 PM »
No need to apologize Maren, I take offense to someone who thinks its fun to piss people off by hoping thier friends are dead.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »
Not only is she dead, the whore is in hell.

of course i'm a spoiled, rich white kid, that would fit your little profile so perfectly wouldn't it? of course i would've gotten beaten 'back in your day', right? Of course i'm some miserable geek who reading the elan forums every night whos only satisfaction is to piss people (you) off, right?  I laugh when people like you speak, so sure of yourself but so wrong for the effort.

but for all your torturously deep ingrained elan-anectdotes about 'clyde' or whateverthereface, your whore friend IS still in hell.  :em:

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2005, 05:31:00 AM »
point proven

Offline Jane2

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2005, 06:11:00 AM »
Mister Pink-
See if you had known Tracey, you probably would be looking for her too. You really shouldn't talk that way about people you don't know. Just give it a rest, we're worried about her and for good reason. I have spoken with several of her old friends and no one has heard from her. The last time I talked to her she was not doing well and even that was a long time ago. But it's good to hear that someone has seen her in the last two years, I don't know why that guy would have lied. I think that when Tracey left Elan, she really held some resentment against it, more than the usual student. Mister Pink, you were in Elan in 2003 so that makes you completely clueless as to what you are talking about.
I usually appreciate your posts, some of them are really funny, your sarcasm is a bit like mine, but you have crossed the line from funny to just ignorant. [ This Message was edited by: outlaw on 2005-04-12 03:14 ]
f you expect someone else to guide you, you\'ll be lost.

Offline Alicat

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2005, 09:44:00 AM »
Outlaw & JNAILZ, I wouldn't even bother wasting your time with this. Any kid who spent his entire time at Elan as a shotdown obviously has no regard for any elses feelings or for doing what is right. And afterall, I think you hit the nail on the head JNAILZ, he is just a little boy who has a lot of growing up to do. His posts are screaming for attention, he wants us to get upset and angry at him, and it is really not worth it......so from now I will not be responding to his posts unless he has something more productive to say. Tracy is not dead-I know that for sure.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
eh, your probally right. this is silly. she was probally a fine young woman and is hopefully still alive, has all her limbs and appendages, and is not in hell. but god you guys are fun to get a rise out of sometimes  :rofl:

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2005, 06:50:00 AM »
On 2005-04-11 16:46:00, JNAILZ wrote:

"Mr. Pink,

Well, this makes sense now, you are just a little boy. You obviously cannot read well. I rarely post here, and when I do I do not bitch and whine about Elan. It is sad to see that you are as stupid as you sound. Many of have found peers we were in Elan with through this site, and once that happens we do not communicate through this site. Maybe you are antisocial or have no friends, or maybe because you went through Elan when it was a cake walk it doesnt matter to you. Some of us have some terrible memories, some don't, but we all agree the place was very different than what most teenages go through and it gives us a certain bond. If it bothers you so much that some of us have remained friends, go bitch elsewhere. If you want to continue being a ass go ahead, trust me, you are not the first on this site. Yes, you are right, your insensitive and rude comments about a peer of ours did piss us off, I hope somehow that makes you happy inside. The fact that you take a life of another so lightly shows what type of person you are. Whether you think your funny, cool or whatever I sure as hell don't care. I am willing to bet you come from a upper class family and you were a spoiled brat growing up. Obviously the clientel of Elan was much different when you were there. When I first got to Elan kids like you would get Knocked out or stabbed. Then we would have a nice three house Gm and ring and if a riot broke out you were the kid running and hiding like a bitch. All talk. You remind me of this kid Clyde, Outlaw and maybe Alicat remembers him. Just a little kid who would annoy people to the point he would get rings three times a week. I remember he pissed off Will Lord so bad he knocked him out right in front of Tania M. Will didn't even get a T/T. "

Jon,
You know you are right.....  I am glad to have been informed of this site! Thanks to this site,  I HAVE FOUND MANY ELAN 7 HOUSEMATES!!!

Offline murley

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
tiffany stills lives in halifax (the last i heard)
and is doing very well for herself

Offline Sweet Girl

• View Profile
Has anyone heard from...
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
Hey,
I was in E-7 with Tiffany.  Could you please email me at [email protected] and let me know what else you've heard about her? I heard the rumor about three years ago that she had passed away- but I always had a feeling that she was still around.  I was pretty close with her.  If you don't email me, could you please pass my address along to her if you ever talk to her?  Or just tell her that Kate Birney was asking about her?  Thanks.
Well I\'ve been afraid of changin, because I\'ve built my life around you.  But time makes you bolder- even children get older, and I\'m getting older too.\" -Fleetwood Mac