Author Topic: Theat Made By Cheryl  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« on: March 04, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
This is a message for Cheryl.

Cheryl, what did you mean, exactly, when you talked to Leah on the phone February 13th, 2005, about 4:00 or 5:00 in the afternoon, when you said, "You are really going to get it, if you don't shut up about everything"?  I don't know about anyone else, but to me that sounds like a real direct threat to Leah.  Shame on you, a grown woman, mother and grandmother, threatening an 18-year-old girl.  I feel sorry for your children and your grandchildren, what an example you are to them!!!!   :sad:  :sad:  :sad:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »
*57, folks! And keep a log.

The government is much more interested in preserving the purity of its ideology than it is in allowing patients to get effective medicine.
-- Ethan B. Russo, neurologist at Western Montana Clinic

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
How come no one wants to answer GMom's question? She's not the only one reporting phone harassment. And I've seen threats against this girl and others posted to this forum.

What's up w/ that? What's your opinion, Whitmore Alumni? Will you answer that question?

Nother question. This is something I've wondered about. It's an opinion question, as I don't think there's an objective right or wrong answer to be had.

I've heard tell that there's often a lot of shouting and rough language and threats used at Whitmore. And, as stated above, I've seen demonstrations of it posted around here. So I believe it.

What was different about the threats and shouting that happened at the theatre? Why did that set some people off? How was it any different from what goes on regularly in private? Was it just that it happened in public?

What's the deal w/ that?

Wicked men obey from fear, good men from love.
--Aristotle

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »
When we returned home with out daughter we received a very frightening phone call. It was from a Ben McQuivey.  Our daughter said that he was the karate "teacher" at Whitmore and that she had 3 lessons from him.  She said that she did not know how he knew what town we lived in, or how he knew her last name or our telephone number.

We can only assume that since he worked for the Sudweeks at the Whitmore, that he got our number from them, and since the "message" involved their name, I do believe our assumption is correct.

As usual we ask, why couldn't the Sudweeks deliver this frighten message themselves?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »
The incident at the theatre at Provo got so out-of-hand that bystanders called the Provo police to the scene.

When a grown woman, Cheryl Sudweeks, starts physically attacking a minor boy, and is cursing him at the top of her lungs and is threatening him with a group of her "warriors from Whitmore"---it stands to reason that bystanders knew  to call the police because this town-boy was in danger.

Cheryl Sudweeks was in charge of these Whitmore students for a movie outing.  

When the police arrived, she got on the bus and instructed these students to lie on the police forms and say she did not physically hit the boy, and was not cursing him.

What is this about?  I sure can't explain it.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »
OK - what IS this about??
It is a bit of a bizzare picture you have painted here.
Was the minor kid one of Whitmore's students, or just some kid at the movies?
Where did you hear this story and is there any actual evidence?
I see you call him a Town boy - So, this is not a whitmore kid? Right?
So, your saying she was hitting and screaming at some unkonwn kid?
Why?!
What on earth is supposed to have brought this fit on?
And again - is there any kind of proof?
 :question:
[ This Message was edited by: BuzzKill on 2005-03-06 12:26 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »
Here's some discussion of that incident.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =230#75057

It seems to be coroborated by several different people. There should be a police report, but again I don't know if that would be public or not. You might try calling the theatre in Provo (is there more than one?) and see if whoever answers the phone remembers anything.

Faith, as well intentioned as it may be, must be built on facts, not fiction- faith in fiction is a damnable false hope.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 11:50:00 AM »
My daughter says that when Cheryl got the kids on the bus to write out for the policeman what happened in the parking lot, Cheryl told the kids to lie, telling them: "Come on kids, I need you help on this one." Bad enough she was acting totally crazy, but to make a bunch of kids lie to the police to protect her, that's too much!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »
I suppose the threat made to Gmom's grandaughter by Cheryl Sudweeks is just not going to be explained, as usual.
And the threatening calls talked about on Cheryl's cell phone is just ignored too?
Why can't these people be held accountable for this? It is illegal you know!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

On 2005-03-03 21:23:00, Gmom wrote:

"This is a message for Cheryl.

Cheryl, what did you mean, exactly, when you talked to Leah on the phone February 13th, 2005, about 4:00 or 5:00 in the afternoon, when you said, "You are really going to get it, if you don't shut up about everything"?  I don't know about anyone else, but to me that sounds like a real direct threat to Leah.  Shame on you, a grown woman, mother and grandmother, threatening an 18-year-old girl.  I feel sorry for your children and your grandchildren, what an example you are to them!!!!   ::bump:: Think we might be able to get an answer on this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
quit making up these frekin lies! damn u crazy lady? what u trippin 4? no body called your slutty granddaughter and threatened her, i think yo old age is gettin to ya memory. You losin it, so get your facts straight mk?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »
On 2005-03-10 14:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"quit making up these frekin lies! damn u crazy lady? what u trippin 4? no body called your slutty granddaughter and threatened her, i think yo old age is gettin to ya memory. You losin it, so get your facts straight mk?"

I agree with this. I really don't see how cheryl would call leah and say that, this is my personal opinion but from what i know, cheryl loves leah still. So dont accuse her of anything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
Well you appear to be a well spoken, credible person! NOT...  My vote still goes to Joyce and those speaking the truth.  Sorry, still not looking good for The Whitmore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
sorry, the above quote goes to the "yo yo rapper"!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Theat Made By Cheryl
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
OK EXCUSE ME LET ME PRONOUNCE MY WORDS LIKE AN UPTIGHT PREPPY POLITICALLY CORRECT BITCH.
EXCUSE ME