Author Topic: Frustration .... drug addicts, alcoholics, promiscuous girls  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Frustration .... drug addicts, alcoholics, promiscuous girls
« on: March 03, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »

While reading this board I noticed the following phrase In terms of the school filled with drug addicts, alcoholics, promiscuous girls etc, yes there were those aspects ...

The part that caused me to pause was drug addicts and alcoholics some how being likened to promiscuous girls.   As a female, I find that comparison gross, rude, and wholly inappropriate.

What utter BULLSHIT.  

Please fellow posters do not buy into the language and twisted ideas espoused by some Ce-du staff.    Double standards are not okay.  The concept of 'promiscuous girls' as behavioral problem that is parallel with drug addiction is a fallacy.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
whoa too much feminism for this board. maybe some of the 'girls' are also the 'drug addicts', or maybe you'd rather hear drug addicts compared to sluts. that person was just being polite. you should've thanked them. it's all good, the frustration will be gone in a couple of days i'm sure. next month don't come raving on here again.

Offline Tonkatsu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
And are "promiscuous boys" sent away??

"Feminism" is not your enemy.  If you think it is, you have a lot to learn.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
hell ya say it like it is girl friend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
"i'll be post feminist in the post patriarchy"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »
"well behaved woman rarely make history"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
When I went to CEDU, some of the kids may have experimented prior to attending, but few -- a handful-- were addicts. In fact, you had to detox before you went to CEDU.  Of course, that didn't stop staff from labeling you an addict if you ever tried pot. This was their leverage against you.

As far as promiscuous? Normal, flirtatious teen behavior was deemed promiscuous. We ended up getting a more fucked up view of sexuality at that "school" than we had in the real world.

And funny how they loved to label the girls whores but had nary a thing to say about the boys' past sex lives. Unless it involved animals or homosexuals.  Fuck feminism and any other ideology. It's just plain old run of the mill hypocrisy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
ya who needs civil liberties anyway?

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
They said plenty about the boys sex life. Plenty of guys I knew at BCA who had a past of using girls spent quite a bit of time getting reamed for it in raps.

As for mandatory detox before beginning the program? Not sure who told you that, but I can't count on one hand the number of kids I knew at Ascent who had just been ripped cold turkey off of serious cocaine and heroin addictions, and who had a more miserable experience at that place than you could imagine. If you didn't see it yourself, it's probably because you just didn't recognize the signs.

I really don't have a position on this whole 'feminism' thing, but all the fakers and posers and kids at cedu who made up issues, there were quite a few kids coming from slightly more serious pasts.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »
OK this is sarcastic

THE FIRsT & MoSt Important RuLes for
NICE GIRLS with GOOD REPuTaTioNs

Rule #1. A nice girl ALWAYS gets paid for sex. The nicer the girl, the taller the ticket.

2.Rule #2.  Never EVER cop to rule #1.

These are rules for girls. Some girls grow up to be human beings and disregard them.

Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
huh?  huh?

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
Is it really THAT serious to get hooked on certain words and expressions?  I am the one that wrote about promiscous girls, drug addicts and alcoholics.  I am ALSO one of the girls that got reamed for that shit EVERYDAY!  So, if you think I am a staff, WRONG!  I am sorry if you found it offensive but maybe you are taking more to heart than you should. Or maybe you should take it to heart and deal with something. I don't know, but it really isn't that serious!

Offline aleesha

• View Profile
Re: Frustration .... drug addicts, alcoholics, promiscuous g
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 02:52:56 AM »
How do I help my addiction to the computer? I am absolutely addicted to neopets! And I always tell myself that I am going to spend only like 1 hour on the computer that day, but then I just go ahead and waste the whole day on the computer! And I need to read some books in about a month if I want to go to the Ice Cream Party at my school with my friends, but I never read because I'm too busy playing on the computer. Even at school, because me and my best-best-best friend are so advanced the teachers just tell us to read or get on the internet.