Author Topic: Paris Hilton cell phone hack  (Read 1246 times)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Paris Hilton cell phone hack
« on: February 28, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
* You might have caught wind of the Paris Hilton cell phone hack last week. Apparently, some pranksters got into the idiot heiress' T-Mobile Sidekick account and dug up scads of celebrity phone numbers, which were instantly published on the Internet.

* The Sidekick is a combination cell phone and personal digital assistant (PDA). The pranksters didn't hack into Miss Hilton's cell phone per se, but instead accessed the Internet account where her cell phone's data was stored.

* No, I do not like Paris Hilton; I cannot bring myself to accept fame without substance. But perhaps this airhead can serve a useful purpose here. The reason the attention whore's PDA was hacked was that her password was easy to guess: tinkerbell, which is the name of her sad little pet Chihuahua.

* Folks, your password should never be obvious. Emaciated, immoral Hollywood celebrities take note: The names of pets or children should never be used. Stick a number in your password for extra protection. You can find other password hints in my books. It's a corrupt world, so you can be tawdry with your social life, but be smart with your passwords.

* If you think I'm being unduly harsh on Miss Hilton, consider this: All the graphics images found on her cell phone account were pictures of . . . herself!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
Paris Hilton cell phone hack
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »
On 2005-02-28 13:53:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"* You might have caught wind of the Paris Hilton cell phone hack last week. Apparently, some pranksters got into the idiot heiress' T-Mobile Sidekick account and dug up scads of celebrity phone numbers, which were instantly published on the Internet.

* The Sidekick is a combination cell phone and personal digital assistant (PDA). The pranksters didn't hack into Miss Hilton's cell phone per se, but instead accessed the Internet account where her cell phone's data was stored.

paris is a total joke.....fake blue eyes...lazy left eye (btw, southpark does an EXCELLENT portrial of her...hehe) fake hair.....anyone who doesn't know....hair extensions look TRASHY....

ok, so maybe she only weighs 80 lbs...wet...............damn...poor girl needs to eat (without throwing up)

* No, I do not like Paris Hilton; I cannot bring myself to accept fame without substance. But perhaps this airhead can serve a useful purpose here. The reason the attention whore's PDA was hacked was that her password was easy to guess: tinkerbell, which is the name of her sad little pet Chihuahua.

* Folks, your password should never be obvious. Emaciated, immoral Hollywood celebrities take note: The names of pets or children should never be used. Stick a number in your password for extra protection. You can find other password hints in my books. It's a corrupt world, so you can be tawdry with your social life, but be smart with your passwords.

* If you think I'm being unduly harsh on Miss Hilton, consider this: All the graphics images found on her cell phone account were pictures of . . . herself!"
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
EOW