Author Topic: Fuck this place  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck this place
« on: February 26, 2005, 05:31:00 AM »
Fuck this place!!!!!!!! Are you ppl brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the deal do you all love Elan. Elan is the reason Im fucked now. Seeing all the rings, restrainings, haircuts, broken noses, and CONSISTANT YELLING ALL DAY EVERY DAY FUUUUUUUUCK YOU... You KNow what it comes down to is your a shady person , I feel like  you never tell the truth WHEN WILL YOU LEARN YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT----THE WAY YOU ACT IN THE DORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Xavier. Elan 8 sux. This websit sux Elan 8 sux. Marc Rosenburg sux, Drew Hibbard you naive fucks was a piece of shit, Missy Estey was the biggest butch dike Ive ever met and Clare woodman How she is allowed to sell her self 4 sex is beyond me, Amanda  Cushman FUCKING STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now everyone says Pete Rowe Fucks student, You are an idiot if you don't think he does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the staff have there motives. whether it be the all powerful MARTY FUCKING KRUGILCK MAY HE ROT FOR HIS ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!OR MARC ROSENBURG FOR HIS HEROIN CHICK DREAMS THAT JUNKIE MOTHER FUCK ALWAYS ON HEROIN ..............LOOK AT HIS PUPILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or Tanie AND HE RETARDED ANTICS AND HER BULGING VEINS AND BOUNCING HAIR. They all should rot.  Brandon Miller was the only cool kid at Elan. Oh by the way Thatnks Jake for molesting him in his sleep. If your kids didn't have serious issues b4 elan they will after.  Elan switchboard~may I help you!????
Yeah this place rocks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Fuck this place
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »
You know what....it's people like you who seriously need help. I don't mean this to be degrading, but seriously. Come on!!!! Everyone had their own individual and unique experiences in ELan, and because it isn't "the reason Im fucked up now" doesnt make me brainwashed or an idiot. Sounds like you may not have had such a wonderful time there, but guess what......it wasnt Disney World, ASS! Noboday loved Elan and all of its rules and techniques. But some people actually came out a better person than who they were when they went in. No problem listen ing to you bitch and whine, but degrading and being rude is a whole othere issue. Use this board for what it was intended. Complain, remember, vent, but don't down everyone elses' work they did. Get it real.....

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Fuck this place
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 08:07:00 AM »
it was JENN Cushman, and Elan 8 rocked!!!