Author Topic: Virgil and Mel at the Circle Jerk  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Virgil and Mel at the Circle Jerk
« on: February 24, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »
Another beautiful dream:

The Rev. Dr. Dr. Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton moaned sensually as he masturbated, and was masturbated by, the Hon. Mel Sembler at a circle jerk attended by Straight supporters.

Mel groaned with lustful bliss as Miller Newton caressed his testicles, then firmly grabbed his shaft and squeezed, pleasing him as only Miller knew how to do.

Mel came first, ejaculating on a Hardee's biscuit that had been placed in the center of the circle.  Miller did his best to hold back, wanting the reward that was bestowed upon the last man in the circle to ejaculate--the privelidge of eating the biscuit.

A couple of seven steppers came next, then William Rollins, former Group Staff Supervisor, then Helen Petermann (who is actually a gay man), and finally Miller Newton, who wasted no time in devouring the spunk-saturated biscuit.

"Hmmmmmm--this is delicious" thought Miller in a fit of perverse bliss, an enjoyment that was interrupted by loud kicking sounds against the door of the cheap hotel room that the Straightlings had rented for the occasion.  

Soon the door flew open and the sounds of gunfire echoed through the room, as Sembler, Newton, Rollins, and all the other Straight supporters agonizingly reached for their genitals, where they had been struck by flying lead, before slumping over and convulsing in pain.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »
No pistols for me, thanks. I'd rather use a cleaver, an axe, a knife, a sturdy club, or my bare hands. Killing ought to be done honorably..that's always been my credo.   ::stab::

Offline cat girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
On 2005-02-25 10:12:00, The Butcher wrote:

"No pistols for me, thanks. I'd rather use a cleaver, an axe, a knife, a sturdy club, or my bare hands. Killing ought to be done honorably..that's always been my credo.   ::stab:: "

i have found my new master. will you instruct me in your your way. perhaps you wish to multiply your forces. i have the instincts but not the training. perhaps there are things i could teach you, like the pleasures of toying with your prey for hours before the final death bite.
img]http://photos12.flickr.com/15040179_9461602ca3_m.jpg[/img]

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 11:49:00 PM »
Under my tutelage you will become quite familiar with a variety of skills BUT you will find their  acquisition extremely challenging. I hope that you are aware that there is much more to becoming a good fighter/killer than merely having the yen to do it. Instinct is essential, however...so it is good that you have it. In the beginning, I will easily disarm you with my bare hands. When you have completed your training you will have become my formidable opponent, at which point I will bid you farewell as I have no "forces" anymore...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
::bump:: ::stab:: :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »
Please be aware that the following may, or may not, be offensive to some readers:

Newton is a cocksucking piece of dogshit.

Thank you,
pc anon