Author Topic: glamourize your druggie past  (Read 1427 times)

Offline `

• View Profile
glamourize your druggie past
« on: February 22, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
okay how about drinking cans of Budweiser with my favorite friends out on the golf course at night in the summertime. that was fun! the sprinklers went on at least once.

oh yeah, or else my best friend and me tripping together. that was beautiful. i lied, Straight. i liked when i was high, i'm gonna say at least 95% of the time. i lied!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
taking acid for the first time and listening to Hendrix while watching the poster play along with the music

realizing that LSD could induce telepathy

making bongs out of household items

smoking hash and playing Dungeons and Dragons

going to rock concerts and getting high with 5000 other stoners while listening to live music

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
does post-Straight druggieness count?  Or just pre-intake?

My "druggie past" became much more glamorizable after Straight.  I was a pretty boring teen druggie.....but I'm sure I would have been dead a week from my intake if I hadn't signed in :roll:

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »
"

taking acid for the first time and listening to Hendrix while watching the poster play along with the music

Seems to me you were crossing thresholds with your drug use already---I'd say stage 3 and headed for 4--

realizing that LSD could induce telepathy

This bit of druggie nonsense I will not even address....

making bongs out of household items

Again, seeking out the effects of chemicals.  Druggie, you were obviously crying out for help.  If not, then those that loved you darned sure were, because your selfish druggie will was making their lives a living hell.  At the risk of sounding redundant, I will say "It WAS all your fault!"

smoking hash and playing Dungeons and Dragons

You see---dabbling in the occult.  One of the sure symptoms of a chemically-dependent teen!  Compine these satanic role-playing games with drugs in an adolescent mind, and you have a recipe for disaster.  Studies have shown that these two are inextricably linked to suburban teen homicides in 86% of all cases.  They can also lead to homosexuality and curfew violations.
Face it, Druggie--you NEEDED Straight!

going to rock concerts and getting high with 5000 other stoners while listening to live music"

How typically druggie.  Glorifying these montages of musical mularkey and the attendant throngs of stoned, orgiastic teenagers.  The fact that you would willingly pay admission to one of these Carnivals of Chemicals tells me that you were most likely a late 3rd or early 4th stage druggie.

You needed Straight's help, Druggie, and by continuing to ignore the Tools of Personal Change that we gave you, continue to need it.  You are on your way to jail, a mental ward, or the grave.

Love ya!  Have a seat!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
Which way to the Carnival of Chemicals please?
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S