Author Topic: Bethel Girls Academy - CLOSED  (Read 7208 times)

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
Bethel Girls Academy - CLOSED
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »
Yep, they are suing.  Last time I checked beating and torturing a child is a felony.  It is my hope and belief that a Federal Judge and jury will see this also.
  John Fountain was last quoted in the paper as saying that all the recent victims are making up lies.  Their parents read via the internet about all the abuse and torture and rescue their child unannounced and then claim "ABUSE".  What I want to know is how are these parents obtaining all the medical evidence, photographs, etc.
   There was a Dad a few months ago that had read all the horror stories on the internet so he showed up at Bethel unannounced to see his boy firsthand.  The Fountain's then were forced to tell this Dad that his son was at the hospital.  Honestly, did John Fountain think that Dad was simply going to reply "oh, okay, well I hope everything is fine with him.  I am going back home to the state I live in now".  WRONG!!!!!!!!!!  Of course John Fountain's story as to what happened to this boy are quite different from what this boy claims happened to him.  SURPRISE!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.