Author Topic: The Truth Will Prevail  (Read 11595 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »
1) In November 2004 when the allegations of abuse were brought against Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks for abuse: 4 students were removed from Whimore Academy by their parent(s) and the boy who was abused...for a total of 5 (five).

Response; read your own sentence. FACT: ALLEGATIONS!  okay we are making some progress, for a total of five now.  how many students remained?  There you go again with the boy who was abused; ALLEGATIONS OF ABUSE.

2) The Attorney Generals Office is STILL investigating the Sudweeks for FRAUD etc. You can call Mr. Alan Sevison at 801 812-5206. He can disclose the name of his investigator, if he so chooses, that is not my choic. I know who it is because I have given a statement to this investigator. The investigation is still active.

Response; i called his number and left a message.  so hopefully he will get back to me on this today.  then i'll respond.

3) The Nephi Police Department is STILL investigating the Sudweeks for child abuse and for sexual abuse. I do not know who YOU spoke with, but you are mis-informed if someone told you that the investigation for these allegations is not active. Perhaps you do not know who is the lead detective for this investigation. Perhaps the Sudweeks can give you this investigator's name.

Response; i called the number listed on another whitmore post and spoke with the chief.  nothing, zip, nada, no investigation?  the only comment made by the police; there was a report some time last year.  no arrests or convictions?  as far as the sudweeks, i don't know them, nor do i care to know them.  don't know why you assumed the connection?  just looking for facts.

4) I do not know what Pacer is.
The "word out there and the rumormill say" that the Sudweeks and Sue Scheff are suing me...why? I have no idea. So perhaps you can ask THEM when you might see somthing showing up on PACER, whatever that is.

Response; "PACER" as the previous poster explains, is a tool to access public information about courts, cases, kind of a "who's who & what is going on pertaining to legal matters".  i didn't ask for any rumor mill, nor do i care about such.  don't care to contact sudweeks or sue.  from what i have read, YOU came on here with your allegations.  i assumed since YOUR family had been victimized by whitmore that you would pursue this legally.  don't you want them closed, exposed and shut down to keep it from occurring again to another child?  otherwise, if these are only allegations, what good are they?

5) We did not sign an AFFIDAVIT with ISAC. We made a statement. There is a big difference.

Response; now we are getting somewhere with this.  FACT; an affidavit; is a sworn statement in writing under oath of facts.  a statement; is an eye witness report of opinions presented on paper.

6). You stand corrected. The allegations of abuse against the Sudweeks IS BEING INVESTIGATED by the proper authorities in Utah, and as far as we know, no formal charges have been filed as of today....I might add, YET.

Response;  Just the facts please; ALLEGATIONS are just that.  What if; the state calls back and there is NOT an ongoing investigation?  this all happened four months ago.

there is no need to correct me?  i'm quoting or posting what i investigated personally.  and what is stated here by YOU.

i'm just analyzing the facts of what YOU have posted here.  YOU state something, then i must satisfy my curiosity by finding out if indeed i am seeing the facts of your complaint.  i want to know personally that this did happen as YOU say it did.  i don't want to see innocent people convicted based on ALLEGATIONS!  if YOU are going to accuse them and shut them down; YOU got to have the FACTS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
Anon Joyce Harris has given you the facts and you are wrong. Also PACER has to do with US District Courts not State Courts. There would not be any information available on PACER for any actions filed in a Utah State Court.

I suggest before you try and make any statements again you do your research and check your facts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
HellOOOOOOOOO Anon:

Innocent people do not get found guilty by allegations!!!!  

People are found GUILTY by a jury of their peers in a trial, in a court room, by evidence given by a procecutor.

And these people are usually represented by an attorney who presents their defense, IF THEY HAVE A DEFENSE TO BEGIN WITH.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
Anon:

I will not continue to "argue" with you.
I have stated facts, and I do not lie.

We took no OATH. We simply wrote a statement to ISAC stating what happened to us and our daughter in our dealing with the Sudweeks at Whitmore Academy. It is a statement, period.

What we are, or are not doing legally is simply none of your business, period.

IF I HAD THE POWER, which I most certainly do not...we do live in the United States of America, you know---I would go and take the keys to Whitmore Academy away from the Sudweeks and demand that they leave this fine country, and move their happy asses to their little property that they SAY they own down in Mexico.  In doing so, I would be doing  a whole lot of people a favor; I would not allow them to return to this fine country of American ever again.

But I AM NOT DELUSIONAL. I do not have any powers to go ordering people out of their homes; or the power to go around closing down a person's busniness; or the power to make people move away just because I think I should.

You need to relax, check your sources, and give authorities time to do their jobs.

Do you have a kid that was abused at Whitmore?

Well, I do, and I am not running about like a wild person trying to do the things t YOU THINK I should be doing. Perhaps you would like to use your many efforts to start a legal fund for me since you think I should be off suing people and closing down schools there in Nephi, Utah.  You do know that attorneys cost a whole bunch of money, and NO ONE PAYS ME to baby sit my children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »
Should parents with children currently at Whitmore Academy be concerned about the Sudweeks taking their children out of the country to Mexico while an on-going investigation for child and sexual abuse is still active?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
Sure glad I'm not the Sudweeks, living in a small town and being investigated for child abuse and sexual abuse.

Then going around and lying about a police incident report, and having people who claim to be Whitmore "supporter" post that the Nephi lied on the police report!!!

Do these people just like being branded as liars?  How often does it have to be said: Mark Sudweeks LIES--- before they just go away quietly and try to let it maybe die down a little bit?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
Why won't the Sudweeks let their "supporters" read this "Keep the Peace Report?"

Why do the Whitmore parents keep asking the Harri's to post this report as if the Harri's have something to hide?

These people need to simply ask the Sudweeks to share this with them.

ISAC has printed the portion that verifies that Mark Sudweeks told them a point-blank lie.

Maybe, the Sudweeks don't want to reveal other lies they have spread?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
If the Sudweek supporters really wanted to know the truth, they would read the transcripts from the Canada Animal Abuse  trial, they would read the posting by ISAC that shows Mark Sudweeks lied about Joyce Harris, and they would probably get their child away from Whitmore and ask them what really went on with Joey, and tell their kid it is OK to tell the TRUTH.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
Has anyone talked to Joey's parents? Not everyone knows about these sites.  They may be home alone, and just wondering why no charges have been filed YET, and why it seems no one cares about them. And people do care, and do support them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
they, being his parents already know the truth.  and how do you file charges on something that didn't happen?  falsly maybe?

the ag, police and others involved have done their investigations and concluded that nothing happened.  check for your self; call the people who did the investigating.  i did and was informed that their investigations uncovered nothing, so NO charges will be filed.  Unless, someone knows otherwise, i'd say this case is closed.

so: i concluded; either it didn't happen OR someone disappeared from the grasses knowl under their radar?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
The Attorney General's Office does not handle criminal matters---why can't you people understand that?  Mr. Sevison does not have anything to do with when, how criminal charges are filed. It is that simple, people.

The detective in charge of the case is still working, and there is STILL an investigation going on. Ask your friends the Sudweeks who he is.  The charges have been totally supported by the investigator from the Department of Family Services of Utah. Ask him.

I don't think Joey is a liar, not by any means, because my daughter is one of the students that was forced by Cheryl Sudweeks, along with a teenage boy, who is still enrolled at Whitmore, to abuse this boy. Neither my daughter, nor the teenage boy is to blame. The blame lies with Cheryl Sudweeks.  So, you were not there, so you do not know what happened Joey. My daughter was there, and she KNOWS. Joey was abused on several occassions, and each time it was ordered by or directly administered by Cheryl Sudweeks. Mark Sudweeks was involved in this boy being beat by a group of students too, and he knows it. My daughter saw this incident too, and the description would make your blood run cold. So YOU can call Joey a liar all you choose. But the confirmed liar in this mix has already been exposed--Mark Sudweeks continually lies from Canada across the United States. You may want to call my daughter a liar too---were you there when she was mentally, emotionally, physically, and sexually abused by the Sudweeks? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »
I know "JOEY" ............He stood up and called the FARCE.PERIOD.......STAND BY AND OBSERVE THE FACTS (evidence).....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2005, 11:00:00 PM »
Just a little information....JOEY is Safe.He's doing quit well in fact....He will make a very crediable witness..........because it will be the TRUTH, supported by substantial EVIDENCE..................SEE YA IN COURT..YOU CAN COUNT ON IT....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
Six volumes of interviews, statements, allegations, SUDWEEK LIES, ex cetra, ex cetra, lots of information, Several local, county, and state AGENCIES involved.........be patient...the SCAM IS UP..........the SUDWEEKS trespassed against the wrong KID............TRUTH WILL STAND against all lies...PERIOD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth Will Prevail
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
The fine Citizens of UTAH don't take kindly to the SUDWEEKS type.......BOTH criminal and civil juries alike WILL send a resounding and CLEAR message that the SUDWEEKS and their kind of lies shall NOT BE TOLLERATED...........be patient.........time will reveal more and more..........too many seasoned investigators..too many lies....SUDWEEKS are about to crash and BURN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>