Author Topic: What about the animal abuse?  (Read 3394 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What about the animal abuse?
« on: February 17, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »
I have heard before, and saw confirmation this morning, that Mark Sudwick left a heard of 30 to 40 horses and 7 dogs to starve and go thirsty, and was, as a result, convicted of animal cruelty and is forbidden to ever again own an animal in Canada.

I'm troubled with the knowledge that a man who could be so unconcerned with the health and welfare of his animals, has the responsibility for the health and welfare of troubled kids.

There is no excuse for the condition all those horses and dogs were found in other than stupidity and/or cruelty.

If he can't be trusted with a dog how can you trust him with a person?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
Worse than the cruelty to these poor horses and dogs---don't take anyone's word for this.

Go read the appeals transcript for YOURSELF:

This child-loving "man" tried to claim his OWN two daughter, only in their 20's owned these animals.  He was willing to sell his own daughters down the river to avoid accepting responsiblity for his own,WHAT? stupidity, cruelty???

And the "person he claims was suppose to drive up to Canada to tend to these animals" WAS NOT some person who lived in Canada!!! It was his OWN "personal friend" the brother of his past FOSTER DAUGHTER, Darlene---- who for some reason the Sudweeks lie and claim they adopted.

This lie about the adoption of Darlen is also exposed in this trial transcript.

The Sudweeks had not ONE, but TWO trials in Canada to "tell their tale" and they lost both times.

When will they ever stop lying about this incident, and just say:  HEY WE MADE A GREAT BIG OLE MISTAKE, and we paid for it, so come on folks---give us a break and forgive us.

You can't ask for forgiveness for something you don't ADMIT.

The trial transcript tells it all.

Read it for yourself.

http://www.google.com
The Watchdog  Regina v. Sudweeks

http://www.animaladvocates.com/ILLEGAL- ... dweeks.htm

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
My daughter and I were told, when we visited Whitmore before sending my granddaughter there, that there was trouble in Canada, that someone had shot their horses.  On another occasion, when my sister accompanied me to Whitmore, we were told that their horses down in Mexico had been killed.  Cheryl also told me that people in Canada and Mexico were trying to kill them.     I heard from more than one of the kids that Indians in Canada had killed the horses.  Take your pick or add these to the growing list of what happened.  I for one go with the court records.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »
Well, the Sudwicks have no problem with lying do they?
Those Horses were starved and left with out water and it makes me sick.
I wonder what Monty would have to say about treating horses in such a manner? I wonder if he knows they invoke his name?
He might not approve.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »
Why would people in Mexico want to kill them?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
Mark Sudweeks has put out a letter,
"Rebuttal to the SPCA Conviction"

The operative word in this letter is CONVICTION.

Does he not get it that his REBUTTAL was his Appeals Case in Canada, which he LOST?

Why do parents or anyone need to read a "rebuttal" or a letter from Sudweeks' attorney to "corroborate his story," when they can simply read the court transcript for themselves?

After reading this transcript, the reader will know all the details, and can know for themselves exactly what did happen in Canada.

To dare say that Canadians had a "vendetta" against the Sudweeks based on their "religion... being U.S. Citizens; and based on their finances"
if just unbelievable.

And, this was a CRIMINAL CASE---not a civil case: So the Sudweeks were not being sued for money.  They were being proscecuted for cruelty to animals----HORSES AND DOGS, I do believe.

Come on people---if it is important enough for Mark Sudweeks to write a "Rebuttal,"  then it is important enough for you to read this transcript for yourselves and get the FACTS straight!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
The Canadian Judge gives his opinion of Mark Sudweeks' testimony"

Paragraph 27   Regina v Sudweeks

" To be blunt, I found Mr. Sudweeks' testimony to be a litany of excuses.  Some were incredible and others merely very unconvincing.  He did not raise any reasonable doubts in my mind."

What a nice way to say:  This man lies.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
The posting on this site stating that Attorney General's office has dropped the investigation against the Sudweeks  IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Attorney General's Office only handles civil matters---is is STILL investigatin the Sudweeks for FRAUD etc.

The Sudweeks are still being investigated for child abuse and sexual abuse.

The Attorney General can be reached at
801-812-5206  to verify that the investigation has not been dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
On 2005-02-17 12:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Worse than the cruelty to these poor horses and dogs---don't take anyone's word for this.

Go read the appeals transcript for YOURSELF:

This child-loving "man" tried to claim his OWN two daughter, only in their 20's owned these animals.  He was willing to sell his own daughters down the river to avoid accepting responsiblity for his own,WHAT? stupidity, cruelty???

And the "person he claims was suppose to drive up to Canada to tend to these animals" WAS NOT some person who lived in Canada!!! It was his OWN "personal friend" the brother of his past FOSTER DAUGHTER, Darlene---- who for some reason the Sudweeks lie and claim they adopted.

This lie about the adoption of Darlen is also exposed in this trial transcript.

The Sudweeks had not ONE, but TWO trials in Canada to "tell their tale" and they lost both times.

When will they ever stop lying about this incident, and just say:  HEY WE MADE A GREAT BIG OLE MISTAKE, and we paid for it, so come on folks---give us a break and forgive us.

You can't ask for forgiveness for something you don't ADMIT.

The trial transcript tells it all.

Read it for yourself.

http://www.google.com

The Watchdog  Regina v. Sudweeks

"

The transcript is a MUST read!!!! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
Remember: The question about how Casie's horse died in October 2004 has not been answered either!
The issue of THIS dead horse was raised in the small claims suit that Mark Sudweeks SLAPPED on the 18 year old former student for "room and board" for HER horse that was being used FREE OF CHARGE in the Whitmore horse program.  Perhaps the Judge in this court proceeding will get to the bottom of WHY this horse died while in the Sudweeks horse program.

Just too too much abuse, and neglect just "SEEMS" to happen where-ever the Sudweeks happen to be! Animal abuse...child abuse.  Coincidence?  Hummmmmmm.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
And BTW: the Suds are STILL under investigation for fraud, child abuse, and child sexual abuse. Nothing has changed since these previous postings, except that the Suds investigation file is just more detailed and thicker!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »
Ask the Suds about the animal abuse!
Cherly can cry and tell you the made-up TALL TALES about the Canadians, Mexicans all "killing their horses...." Bunch of LIES, but a real boo-hoo sad story she likes to tell!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
There's a big connection between people who are cruel to animals and people who are cruel to children---big connection.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »
What about all this animal abuse?
Know Mark Sudweeks was found guilty in Canada--Regina V Sudweeks!

Various students and parents have posted about dogs and cats being neglects at the Whitmore.

Why do the Suds have these animals around only to starve and neglect them...deny them medical care?

What makes people behave in this manner?

Why was Casie's horse neglected to the extent it died?

Why no answers to these questions?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005, 03:11:00 AM »
Animal abuse is one thing, sure. But child abuse is another!
If these people can't be trusted to care for animals, why would one think they could be trusted around children?