Author Topic: Anyone have a video of a seminar??  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Program Rebellion

• View Profile
Anyone have a video of a seminar??
« on: February 17, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
I'm curious if anyone has ever smuggled a videotape out of one of the WWASP seminars??

Lets expose the cult.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
Wouldn't that be nice.  A few practical difficulties though.  For example:
1. You have to put your kid in the program to attend (without creating suspicion at least).  If you are planning to expose WWASP you probably don't think this is a good idea.
2. Changing tapes.  The seminars go on for hours.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
you can sign up and pay for the seminars w/out placement of a child.  couple hundred bucks

the tape changing would be difficult, three long days and nights of it for "discovery", with very few breaks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »
there's also the possibility that the public seminars are different than the W seminars which were reportedly created by Gilcrease.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »
Maybe an audio recording would be easier to capture.

Offline idioteque

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »
On 2005-02-17 10:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

2. Changing tapes.  The seminars go on for hours."

Fuck "tape". You could stick one of these things in a cowboy hat. Life imitates 'the Simpsons,' right?

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=wir ... ch+Froogle

The problem then becomes battery life and your shifty accomplise being able to park close enough to route it through a laptop.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »
they make pocket digital recorders. they record up to 10 and 12 hours at a time on one set of batterys, and they also hook up to a laptop to download the recodings. They are very small.b

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 02:44:00 AM »
Just so you all know, WWASPS watches these forums, and are probably going to be on the lookout for this shit now.

So, I suggest you hire or at least consult with a P.I. or some retired Law Enforcement/Investigator type.

Those who control the past, control the future; and those who control the present, control the past.

--George Orwell

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2005, 03:15:00 AM »
Good! Maybe they'll get so paranoid they'll start strip searching seminar attendees on the way in. Then NObody will hang around long enough to buy in. (hint, spy shops are open to the public and offer video/audio recording devices designed to be undetectable even by paranoid professional gangsters)
 :rofl:

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppression of both mind and body will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »
On 2005-02-17 23:44:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Just so you all know, WWASPS watches these forums, and are probably going to be on the lookout for this shit now.

So, I suggest you hire or at least consult with a P.I. or some retired Law Enforcement/Investigator type.

Those who control the past, control the future; and those who control the present, control the past.

--George Orwell

"

Good the only way WWASP will catch somting as small as a pocket recorder is to search all the parents and i dont think that would make them contrable, maybee even cost them a bunch of kids from parents pulling them because they got searched.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »

"Just so you all know, WWASPS watches these forums, and are probably going to be on the lookout for this shit now.

--George Orwell

"

Good the only way WWASP will catch somting as small as a pocket recorder is to search all the parents and i dont think that would make them contrable, maybee even cost them a bunch of kids from parents pulling them because they got searched.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »

--George Orwell

"

Offline chi3

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2005, 05:46:00 AM »
I don't have a video or audio recording of a seminar, but have been very recently. When you enter the room each and every time, you are separated from your belongings. The only way to do it would be on your person. It is a feasible plan, but if you just want to know anything specific, then ask me. I am not sure what you would hear that would enable you to "expose" them, as anything other than a bunch of kooks. There is not a lot that goes on that is even remotely interesting. Just lots of double talk and program speak and motivational hoo-ha. I think the real answer would to get a recording of the children's seminars. From what I have been told, that's where the true story lies.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
Well, a person who's already trested these folks w/ their kid and who's there, surrounded by the environment, feeling the pressure and fatigue might view the whole thing differently than someone sitting in the comfort of home, viewing it at leisure in small doses.

Personally, I'd consider your take on it all to be pretty credible. But I'm not about to send a kid to a WWASP facility or invite them to rectuite in our community. Those are the people who need to see this. And they're not going to go and see it firsthand unless and until they're under the kind of duress that seminar participants are usually under.

Necessity never made a good bargain.

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes