Author Topic: i just got home!!  (Read 782 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i just got home!!
« on: February 13, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
i just got home from rma yesterday!!! i was there for my primary, christianne having sex with a student, a girl getting raped, and 4 staff being fired for stepping up against this school and "resigning" i will tell more soon!!! im so glad to be home. my mom didn't know ne of this!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i just got home!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »
welcome home.  How are you?  Tell us about your experience.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
i just got home!!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
Old timer here, just wanted to say that I hope things work out at home for you. NUMBER 1 is that your family and you can relate better to eachother than before you went to idaho. Please send your mom here if she wants to read for herself about RMA and what some people could advise her...(depending on how much of a pain in the ass you really are, lol) on what a logical next step could be...I'm very happy for you, and can't wait to hear any details about the closing that you know.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange