Author Topic: hey larry  (Read 3630 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« on: October 13, 2002, 12:36:00 AM »
do you still stutter
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2002, 08:54:00 AM »
NN not nn o t really. I think that was because I couldn't say what I really wanted. Actually I have to communicate a lot at work and have been told that's one of my assets. Some of my difficulty also came when I first came into the program, because I was burnt from drugs. If you'd like to know anything which really pertains to life now ask away. For the writer of this question. Do you make it a habit of asking dumb questions without saying who you are.
Sincerely,
Larry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2002, 11:43:00 AM »
but you didnt do any real drugs you were a want a be drugie be honest here now larry i never ever felt you sincere honest about your past you acted like a typical jock wanted to be cool

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2002, 01:10:00 PM »
Hey Tony K, Bob M, or Drew G,

Why must you waste your time on this site. You should be working harder on your own spirituality if this is what you've come to. Maybe the big man himself is coaching you to these intelligent lol digs. What a sad state of affairs. I guess you miss giving me feedback so much, because there's hardly anyone left to help you justify ignoring your families. In most cases, because they don't agree with KIDS beliefs. What a small  world and existance you have right now. By the way AA says only the Alcoholic themselves can decide whether they have a problem or not, so I believe your out of line. Sorry I forgot suggestions of AA don't apply to people who follow KIDS beliefs. You just honor us with your presence at chosen AA meetings. I won't reply to anymore worthless comments.

Luv ya too! Anonymous

Larry

[ This Message was edited by: lgood1 on 2002-10-13 10:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: lgood1 on 2002-10-13 10:16 ]

[ This Message was edited by: lgood1 on 2002-10-13 10:35 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 02:44:00 PM »
you sound good larry but i never saw you at bookers or any AA conventions or conmitments  and i have been there alot of times in fact i have not seen any one except andrea like 7-9 yrs ago at meeting so AA also says to be honest there nothing wrong with calling somebody on their story etc, by the way i am not those fudge packers  or a want to be drugie either i am somebody that the program left me cause they were full of shit and was dragging me down with them so i had no chose to leave and your were part of it so i am having some fun now

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2002, 05:13:00 PM »
What hell is this???????????

Tony K, Bob M, or Drew G

You are soooo sad. Are you Lonely? Do you need someone to scream Fucking bullshit to? Is little Miller  telling you to taunt Larry in hopes he will breakdown and come back to all of you,Be fare warned you are outnumbered 25-1. Get a life,you don't have one,so let's have another song  Josh...DOCK OF THE BAY. Jeff.....STAND BY ME. Kevin.......SANITARIUM.............ok
welcome to where where times stands still we all left that place and you never will

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2002, 07:20:00 PM »
first of all since your fucking stupid and cant read and full of hate which makes me laugh please tell me you dont have nightmares too like all the other mental want a be im here to see how is everyone and come to my surprise noone  has a head out of their ass its so funny no wonder i never went to see any of you so please i wont be totally a basterd i suggest in the upmost of care i dont want anyone to get mental sick nightmares find anyone that is honest that has time and im not talking about  the doc and the wiggly worms  open up  come to SATAN HE IS YOUR SAVATION  WELL i was going to help but i realize you guys dont need any plus noone listen to me anyway

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2002, 08:22:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: lgood1 on 2002-10-13 17:23 ]

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2002, 08:55:00 PM »
Dear Anonymous:

It is really sad that someone who we all know is very quick to attack one of us, but too much of a coward to reveal his identity.

Until your last two posts I actually thought that you could have been one of the three people who were mentioned earlier.  Now that you have clarified that for me, I am actually disappointed.

You see, for Tony K., Bob M., and Drew G., making antagonistic remarks to people who left the program is to be expected.  They still have not learned what they have lost and given up because of their loyalty to a ficticious cause.  Becasue of their lack of experience in the world without mind control and manipulated sobriety I could understand them doing that to protect their position and justify their ongoing existence with KIDS and Dr., Fr., Mr. or whatever NEWTON.

You on the other hand should know better.  And you are right, you can call anyone on their story.  However, at the same time, I am going to call you on yours.  

If you have no anger, resentments or hard feelings about the program (no not nightmares), then why do you have to get your kicks by trying to make fun of someone who you have not talked to or seen in a long time?  In fact, are you that much of a coward that you can't even tell us who you are?  That is pretty sad and it sounds like you should keep going to AA or wherever you go because it obvious that you haven't figured out what recovery is all about.

Going to bookers doesn't make you better or more sober than anyone else..  In fact, maybe you should actually read the big book or the 12 and 12.  (Oh, I forgot you know all about that too!)

This site from what I understand is for those who support common ideals and/or want to help or get help from a really bad experience.  I don't know anyone that would say that our experience was good, pleasant or even productive; however, its what we do after it that counts.

After your posts, I suggest revealing your "ANONYMOUS" identity and then posting.  Anything shy of that, I am left to assume that your just another wisecracker trying to get some sick, twisted type of attention by trying to arise a reaction out of people here.  Your posts are just the kind of thing that offer any credibility to Newton's theory.  When people succeed in their life, it defeats his theory that without him we are doomed to "COP OUT and DO DRUGS amd wreck our lives".  When people talk a line of offensive nonsense, it actually gives a slight bit of ammunition to society to say "We told you so."

I look forward to finding out who you are.  If you have a beef with Larry G., then talk to him and work it out.  I did.

I actually keyed up his car when I left the program, I hated him so much for stuff he did in there.  Since he's left, I talked to him, worked out my issues and he's now a great friend of mine.  Our kids play together, our wives are good friends and he's just another good person who got screwed by a very destructive and manipulative organization.  (I don't recommend damaging anyone's car or anything).

Yours truly,

Jeff Z

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2002, 09:19:00 PM »
thank you for being a hypercrite jeff its not my problem  you suck ass  can you figure it out being active comes from the heart and when i dont see it your full of shit larry knows me but i dont know you thank god  or i dont remember you so by the way when the day comes i will tell anyone to there face they were full of shit in fact when i speak , lead a beginner meeting step meeting i tell why i left

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2002, 10:28:00 PM »
jeff keep on doig drugs please cause when you wake up realize whats up with having a disease since you have no clue any way forget it  there no sense of helping your kind let you suffer inever got treated poorly or harshly restrained etc fucking people with no 1rst step had problems and thats what i see here all bitching and blaming takeing no respsibility for what they did to themselves or others

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2002, 11:21:00 PM »

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2002, 11:31:00 PM »
Dear Anonymous:

You are obviously distraught.  Unfortunately for you, typing and spelling are two areas that you don't seem to excel in.  In addition, you seem hell-bent on the idea of saying things to people just to get a reaction out of them.

While I will not continue to play this name calling game with you, I will encourage you to keep going to meetings.  Whatever problems that you have, I promise that they will not improve by mixing drugs or alcohol.  You may want to slow down on leading beginner's meetings for a while though.  Anyhow, I hope you work out whatever it is that is making you so unhappy.

Thats all I've got.  Best of luck and thanks for the laughs.

With your mouth, you may want to stay anonymous on here, so nobody tries to hurt you.  There are a lot of people here who may not take kindly to your sense of humor.  I don't think that you have the guts to reveal your identity here anyhow.

Respectfully,

Jeff Z.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2002, 06:10:00 AM »
why would i care about anything you said you people are so funny seems to me you to smart for me so why didnt i have nightmares and suck ass right now  talk shit  be a bitch to your sickness oh i know and you wont not with your state of mental by the way your not tough enough  for me havent told me any thing that was clever yet please stay and play some more

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hey larry
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2002, 09:46:00 AM »
First of all Jeff Z, so good to  hear from you,It's Kevin M we should talk, I was a banker in New Jersey working on Mortgages for awhile. I decided to leave to go work for a production company but I do have a few clients who I would love to refer you to there after there 5/1 arm is finished. Email me at [email protected] , oh I'm sorry I don't think our satan guy knows what that is? do you? oh I guess not, so sad,listen to whoever is making these post. I excepted my childhood for what it was (yes it sucked) so what, I don't go to bed evrynight with nightmares because I won't allow other peoples opinions to get the best of me.Infact I go to bed with a beautiful girl who you could only dream about.The whole Satan thing? Whatever, thats what a 14 year old would say so nice to know you haven't grown a dam bit but I have as we all have, Why do you Judge what you don't know,Our country's own constitution gives a murderer the right to a fair trial.Like I said before sooo sad, have a nice life becuase my life is is great.I to will no longer pay attention to your childish post.I'm LD and I can spell better than you,move on man your kids program is dead we didn't do it to you. You did it to yourselves, becauase you felt the laws of our country didn't apply to you,sounds to me like you allowed satan to control you,      
                               Kevin