Author Topic: Gonna get drunk w/ a friend from Str8  (Read 3757 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Gonna get drunk w/ a friend from Str8
« on: February 10, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
A friend of mine from Str8 (actually, one of only two people I knew from there that I would consider a friend) is coming into town tomarrow.  We plan on bar hopping and getting drunk as hell.  I helped him get out of Straight.  I was going to court (a futile attempt by Straight to have me court ordered) and he gave me a phone # which I stashed in my shoelaces.  He was over 18 and being held against his will.  I called the number and told them what was going on, and the guy I called got a lawyer for him.  He got out about a month or so after I did.  Glad I could help.  During the last couple of weeks I was there,(Oct./Nov. 1983) we misbehavers/noncompliers formed our own "support group".  This helped to dilute the firepower of the Straightlings and left them with two options:  Either spend all of their time and effort dealing with us (there were about ten of us at any given time), in which case no one was "getting Straight", or they could remove us from the group, which was what we wanted anyway.  There were enough of us to where it was not practical to isolate all of us, so we hung out in intake rooms or the bathroom, enduring occasional confrontations, but mostly talking about what we were going to do when we got out.  

I'd like to thank each and every one of you guys (and you supportive girls, too) who participated in our "mass misbehavior" that overloaded the circuits of the group.  You made it much more bearable than it would have been otherwise.  There was strength in our numbers, and once we reached a "critical mass", there was nothing those assholes could really do about it---and with less and less Straightbots to contain us, our numbers inevitably grew.  I appreciate the help and support, and I'm sure J.S. and I will drink a toast or ten to you this weekend.  Thanks again! ::cheers::  ::cheers::  :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
Drink one and burn one for me! ::cheers::

That it is wrong for a man to say he is certain of the objective truth of a proposition unless he can provide evidence which logically justifies that certainty. This is what agnosticism asserts and in my opinion, is all that is essential to agnosticism.
--Thomas Henry Huxley, English biologist

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 14:42:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"A friend of mine from Str8 (actually, one of only two people I knew from there that I would consider a friend) is coming into town tomarrow.  We plan on bar hopping and getting drunk as hell.  I helped him get out of Straight.  I was going to court (a futile attempt by Straight to have me court ordered) and he gave me a phone # which I stashed in my shoelaces.  He was over 18 and being held against his will.  I called the number and told them what was going on, and the guy I called got a lawyer for him.  He got out about a month or so after I did.  Glad I could help.  During the last couple of weeks I was there,(Oct./Nov. 1983) we misbehavers/noncompliers formed our own "support group".  This helped to dilute the firepower of the Straightlings and left them with two options:  Either spend all of their time and effort dealing with us (there were about ten of us at any given time), in which case no one was "getting Straight", or they could remove us from the group, which was what we wanted anyway.  There were enough of us to where it was not practical to isolate all of us, so we hung out in intake rooms or the bathroom, enduring occasional confrontations, but mostly talking about what we were going to do when we got out.  

I'd like to thank each and every one of you guys (and you supportive girls, too) who participated in our "mass misbehavior" that overloaded the circuits of the group.  You made it much more bearable than it would have been otherwise.  There was strength in our numbers, and once we reached a "critical mass", there was nothing those assholes could really do about it---and with less and less Straightbots to contain us, our numbers inevitably grew.  I appreciate the help and support, and I'm sure J.S. and I will drink a toast or ten to you this weekend.  Thanks again! ::cheers::  ::cheers::  :smokin:
"

Gosh   your folks MUST be proud.  I am SO impressed.  What a credit you are to our society. Thanks for sharing!    :lol:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 06:11:00 PM »

On 2005-02-10 15:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Gosh   your folks MUST be proud.  I am SO impressed.  What a credit you are to our society. Thanks for sharing!    :rofl:  :rofl:

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
--Anonymous

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »
::cheers::

Tip a few for me too. And don't forget to tip your waitress... or a cow or something.

The social principles of Christianity preach cowardice, self-contempt, abasement, submission, humility, in a word all the qualities of the canaille.
--Karl Marx, German economist and political philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
i never made a good drunk...drink one for us

we will smoke one for you...hehe

::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::
EOW  

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »

Gosh   your folks MUST be proud.  I am SO impressed.  What a credit you are to our society. Thanks for sharing!    :lol: "

They should be--- we were able to successfully resist one of the most intense mindfucks ever to be perpetrated on teens in this country.  You should be impressed, too-- we did it as teens, and helped each other to resist indoctrination.  It was "kids helping kids" at it's finest, complete with positive peer pressure and a support group.  And we did it under extreme duress!  As far as being a credit to society, it really means nothing to me, as long as I was able to help or inspire those individuals who helped and inspired me.  My next target will be a local NA group---I'm on the "newcomer rescue commitee".  You're welcome!  Love ya, Str8bot!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 19:58:00, RTP2003 wrote:

My next target will be a local NA group---I'm on the "newcomer rescue commitee".  You're welcome!  Love ya, Str8bot!
"

Newcomer rescue committee!! :rofl:  :rofl: Do you have a chip system for that? :lol:

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.
--Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 20:04:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

<

Newcomer rescue committee!! :rofl:  :rofl: Do you have a chip system for that? :lol:

Yes, we do.  We have found bartenders who are willing to exchange chips for a free drink.  That's a GREAT system!

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
Druggie, it saddens me to see you interfering with other people's Program.  The shame!  As if it weren't enough to disrupt the Group, now you go and encourage the abuse of drugs and alcohol, and boast about it as if it were some kind of "achievement".  Before the weekend is over, you'll be wallowing in the gutter, futilely crying for help--help that will not come, unless you sign yourself in to the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea (formerly Straight, Inc. v2.0)!  Love ya!
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Ruth Ann Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »
But you're going to have to earn that place in a blue chair.  We need to hear you confess all.  Only when we feel you are truly repentant will we grant you the special privilege of learning under our caring tutelage.
irgil said it, I believe it, that settles it!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
Aw, man! Now I wish I could go drinkin' w/ you guys!

Religion is just mind control.
--George Carlin, comedian

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Ruth Ann Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 11:47:00 PM »
Ah, we have a special place for you Antigen!  Front row, first seat!  You'll be frozen on your days for some time Missy for all the disinformation you've been spreading these last years. :lol:
irgil said it, I believe it, that settles it!!

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »

"

On 2005-02-10 14:42:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"A friend of mine from Str8 (actually, one of only two people I knew from there that I would consider a friend) is coming into town tomarrow.  We plan on bar hopping and getting drunk as hell.  I helped him get out of Straight.  I was going to court (a futile attempt by Straight to have me court ordered) and he gave me a phone # which I stashed in my shoelaces.  He was over 18 and being held against his will.  I called the number and told them what was going on, and the guy I called got a lawyer for him.  He got out about a month or so after I did.  Glad I could help.  During the last couple of weeks I was there,(Oct./Nov. 1983) we misbehavers/noncompliers formed our own "support group".  This helped to dilute the firepower of the Straightlings and left them with two options:  Either spend all of their time and effort dealing with us (there were about ten of us at any given time), in which case no one was "getting Straight", or they could remove us from the group, which was what we wanted anyway.  There were enough of us to where it was not practical to isolate all of us, so we hung out in intake rooms or the bathroom, enduring occasional confrontations, but mostly talking about what we were going to do when we got out.  

"

Gosh   your folks MUST be proud.  I am SO impressed.  What a credit you are to our society. Thanks for sharing!    :lol: "

Fuck society...and fuck you Str8bot_00981847
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 06:36:00 AM »

Gosh   your folks MUST be proud.  I am SO impressed.  What a credit you are to our society. Thanks for sharing!    ::cheers::
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006