Author Topic: Looking for people...  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Looking for people...
« on: February 10, 2005, 12:53:00 AM »
Out of sheer curiosity, I am interested in speaking with some of the people (We are so much more than "clients", don't you think?) with whom I was in AARC. Whether you happen to to be an "AARC-ite" or otherwise, I'd be open to talking with you. I'm not sure what AARC's policy is with respect to graduates conversing with run-aways; but if you think it possible to talk with me without harming yourself, then send me a private message.

ps. Hello mother, and thanks for being interested.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 04:05:38 PM by Guest »
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for people...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
"No one with whom I was in AARC has yet contacted me... so as far as "cowardice" is concerned, I've not yet been convinced otherwise."

It is entirely possible that no one you were in treatment with reads the posts on this site. If you opened your invitation to ALL graduates, you may get more replies. Cowardice? Could be they don't think you are that important. Nothing personal.
Just a thought.

All the best!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Looking for people...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
My, my, aren't you pleasant...

The term "cowardice" referred to a comment someone else made in that thread that implied such a thing. I most certainly do not think that a person's not contacting me suggests their cowardice... Hence the quotation marks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20