Author Topic: Calling out the rest of the people who knew where we were bu  (Read 2838 times)

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
Calling out the rest of the people who knew where we were bu
« on: February 07, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
Sometimes I think about teachers, especially my favorite ones, who knew me really well. I was in Straight, and they did nothing, at least as far as I know.

My friends, I have heard, knew about Straight (then why didn't I?) and tried to talk to my parents, though.

Doctors I saw since I was little, and so on.

Then I came back, and I was SO pale. My schoolwork was different too. My favorite teacher said "you are so brave". Everyone was into the fact that I was "an alcoholic" "in recovery". How special.

I think one counselor knew. I didn't see him long enough to get into the brainwashing thing, however.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »
I used to wonder. I even asked a few of them. One favorite teacher said he didn't agree w/ everything about the Program, but he didn't want to interfere in a family matter. And, besides, he bought into the idea that I actually had been carrying on a secret double life as an addict.

That's the way the world works, though. Aushwitz happened because most Germans discarded the horror stories as empty griping by convicts. At any given time, roughly 1 million Americans are incarcerated for nothing more than the same 'offenses' for which we did time from 9 - 9. Nobody gives a shit. Nobody believes it could be unjust or nonsensical. Nobody wants to get involved till they realize some threat to their own health and wellbeing.

That's why I never bothered to bring this issue up till Brother Jeb promised us $100 Million in tax funded juvenile "rehab" in Florida.

Nobody's going to go out of their way for us just because we have a sad, sad story. But if we can make them understand that these sadistic lunatics have been garnering influence in the public sector; that they themselves or their kids and grandkids could wind up receiving involuntary "treatment" at their hands, maybe then people will get scared enough to run the bumbs out of government.

All I ask is to be left alone.

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson, 1787

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
I am feeling hopeless about us govt and the people who voted them in and Alberto Gonzales. Last night I read some of the fascist stuff over on Tacitus' Realm or was it another one.

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
Fire and bulletts can take care of most any problems you may have
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 10:50:00 PM »
My "Druggie Friends" helped me a lot when I 'copped out'.  One of them bought me a bus ticket, and another let me crash at his house (his mom had died right after he turned 18).

Some fuckwad intern from my high school knew I had left Straight, and saw me in a record store.  He took down the tag number of the car I was in and that is how the goon squad found out where I was staying.  My friend's loser cousin and her husband (who were also staying there) let them in and I woke up as a private detective was handcuffing me.  Later, I found out that my druggie pal kicked the assholes out for that.  Serves them right, I say.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Druggie Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 11:33:00 PM »
You're welcome!  Now let's do some drugs....[ This Message was edited by: Druggie Friend on 2005-02-08 20:33 ]
et\'s get high

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 04:53:00 AM »
On 2005-02-08 20:33:00, Druggie Friend wrote:

"You're welcome!  Now let's do some drugs....[ This Message was edited by: Druggie Friend on 2005-02-08 20:33 ]"

kk you buy..
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
On 2005-02-07 13:15:00, Pietra wrote:

"I am feeling hopeless about us govt and the people who voted them in and Alberto Gonzales. Last night I read some of the fascist stuff over on Tacitus' Realm or was it another one."

Here's a pick-me-up.

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/lneilsmith.htm

It won't actually solve any of those troubling world dilemas. But at least it's proof that you're not the only one concerned about them. Shit, somebody's buying all these damned books! A customer of mine sent me the comic version for Christmas. It's really good, too! Same artist as http://ADrugWarCarol.com/ADWC.php

Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
Same artist as http://ADrugWarCarol.com/ADWC.php

Typical left-winged heathen propaganda. Nothing but a half-baked (no pun intended) attempt at justifying chemical dependency.
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »
On 2005-02-08 19:50:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"My "Druggie Friends" helped me a lot when I 'copped out'.  One of them bought me a bus ticket, and another let me crash at his house (his mom had died right after he turned 18).
"

Mine did too. I had two friends show up at an Open Meeting looking for me. What they saw was I'm sure shocking. The whole group, just sitting there like 150 drones. Then the motivating! We made eye contact, but all I could do was sit there...

The one time I "copped out" from 3rd phase I stayed with one of my good friends.

Unfortunately, after I got out almost a year and a half later, I was "programmed" to have nothing to do with my old friends. Some of the coolest people I?d ever known, gone from my life. After years went by they had gone on with their lives while I tried to figure out who the hell I was anymore. Reconciliation never happened with them, the damage had been done.  

It sometimes makes me jealous that my husband's best friends are ones he made in jr. high and high school...

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
Ginger please email me where it documents Jeb wants 100 mil for rehabs
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager