Author Topic: this place needs a theme  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« on: February 05, 2005, 06:21:00 AM »
and i can think of a really good one. little bitch ass kids who needed to get fucked up at bca but didnt because of the "violence agreement" (i mean seriously, who the fuck wants to get sent to that nutcase factory nibh - you gotta be dumb as rocks to get sent there) still need to get fucked up. but instead, the next best thing needs to happen. so from now on, i am callin' out every little fuckin punk ass cocklovin' bitch that was at bca, that i knew of course. because talking shit to people you never met is retarded. unless their name was brandon mcneely. if you've never met brandon mcneely, you can still call him a fag. because he is one.

anyways, first on the list is brandon mcneely. because he's a little fagget bitch. kinda looks like a burro. actually he just looks like a fag. brandon, you are a fag. and i'm the one who broke all those pictures of your family and ripped up the pictures of your friends. why? because you're a little asshole rimmin' bitch. god i love this site.

dave segal, you're next.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 06:22:00 AM »
hahahahahaha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »
Dude you are so right!!!!!!!  Hahahaha I remember them. Who are you?  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »
I'm not sayin' on here...but e-mail me - [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2005, 03:14:00 AM »
Dave Segal is a great guy and I won't have you smearing my good friends name because of your misplaced anger and hatred. Brandon is different,I hated him while i was there too, but what the hell is the point of hanging on to all that hate? let it go. Its all over anyways, we all have a right to come to this site and just try to remember our own stories of survival. don't tear people down. especially anonomously.

-mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »
Here they go again - damaged children, no brains, nothing of substance to say. They go on putting others down and abusing them just like the staff at BCA. Why, bacause they hacve no self esteem, and nothing intelligent to say. They defeat the purpose of this board by by bringing the anti CEDU movement to their infantile level - Keep it up boys. I don't know about you, but I will ignore all of these brain damaged individuals to whom CEDU provided a grade-school mentality and arested cognitive and social development. Parent's, this is what $140,000 to $200,000 buys at a BCA graduation. Be more selective next time. Natural selection comes to mind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
I don't remember any Mike at bca that would've been friends with the little bitch dave segal - maybe the first dave segal (yes, there were two), but not the whiny little fagget dave segal. The one that used to talk shit to everyone and then hide behind that little violence agreement - until of course me and matt misheloff left a dent on the wall in the mlk bathroom with his head.

and to the person who called this the "stupid kids thread", I don't know how many stupid kids they let into cornell these days, but it can't be too many!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
Hey "Roy", I agree, it's pretty sad to see these kids tear each other down.  I don't agree, however, that their brains are damaged by program staff at CEDU.  It just shows you that many of these kids are very very immature with low self esteem. (How would you parent this child at home during those difficult teen years?)

Otherwise they would not still need to belittle others in order to make themselves feel better.  They don't realize that it feeds a vicious cycle, and that they in fact, feel intrinsically worse by doing so.

Come on guys, grow up.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
this place needs a theme
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
On 2005-02-12 11:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

Keep it up boys. I don't know about you, but I will ignore all of these brain damaged individuals to whom CEDU provided a grade-school mentality and arested cognitive and social development.

Even us "brain-dead, socially undeveloped, grade school status" kids know that you can't really ignore someone by getting worked up and sparring back with them.[ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-02-12 14:53 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...