Author Topic: Your little boy or girl would never do this!!!!!  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Mikecarren

• View Profile
Your little boy or girl would never do this!!!!!
« on: February 04, 2005, 02:05:00 AM »
To all you Cascade graduates or people who were there at the end,

I have never read such vague crap in my life. I graduated from Cascade in 1997. My name is Michael Carren. Some of you may remember me. Others may not. That's good. I probably don't want you to, and I probably did not like you! That is besides the point. For some reason nobody can find out why this awful school closed down. Now I'm not saying I didn't leave Cascade with good friends who I don't talk to anymore. And I am not saying this school did not help me in some ways. I was screwed up in the head for a couple years trying to figure out what was real and what was bullshit when I left. But I eventually did, thank god!

Now that I'm older, grown up, in the "real world" again, I have come to realize a few things that relate to Cascade.

1. Out of the biggest "issues" I have had to deal with in my life, Cascade School ranks #1!!!!

2. My Cascade School experience only makes sense to other people who went there.

3. My Cascade School experience only matters to me and other people who attended hell on Earth.

And most importantly..........

4. People who attended this school and are writing on this site are idiots for not speaking the truth!!!!!

I think we all for the most part are happy this school shut down. I know I am. There was to much verbal abuse and mindfucking going on there. That's all I'm going to say about what I feel about the school and how it fucked me up!!!

There is a bigger point to this posting.

We are all graduates or people who were there. It sucked and we all know it. There must be some big secret on why it closed down. Nobody is talking about it, or people are to scared to talk about it.

I think we have a obligation to find out the truth. I know it would bring some much needed closure on the sitsuation for me, and probably a lot of other people out there.

I think we have an commitment to eachother to finish what was started. If there was criminal misconduct by the staff I hope it has been addressed correctly and taken care of. If not, then people need to shut up!

For those of you who know the truth, or care to find out the truth, e-mail me at

[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
Why not share your story here for us to see?

Totalitarianism is like a specter which drinks the blood of the living and so achieves reality, while the victims go on existing as a mass of living corpses.

http://www.whitecloud.com/fight_vs_totalitarianism.htm' target='_new'>Karl Jaspers, The Fight Against Totalitarianism (1963)

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »
We all want through some shit. Stop by a fucking drama whore. Why are you calling everyone an idiot?