Author Topic: WHO ARE YOU  (Read 12652 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« on: February 03, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »
one thing for some people, like leah and her grandmother and joyce and zita and erica, state your name if your gonna write something , or are you to scared someones gonna find out its you, if your gonna talk crap, face up to it and stand behind it. grow some balls and say who you are, your all a bunch of pussys. thats all you are.....

inga
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
No one is hiding, Darling, just having a discussion.  The discussion doesn't include you, so you might want to find something else to occupy your time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
inga this is erica....and i am anything but a p*ssy so please stop ur raving on n on BOUT nothing. i have posted a lot on this site and people have known it's me even when i haven't  signed my name at the bottom of the postings.

after today i will no longer even look on this site because it is a bunch of b.s.! it so is. i mean i also don't even see why cheryl and mark would allow you guys to come on here and state things when only in  the end it ends up just stirring up confusion and so on.

you can call me anything you wanna call me....won't hurt a bone in me, cause u just waisting ur breath.

I am home progressing each day in a healthy style. I get like 1o hours of sleep now every night, i exercise for an hour each day, take longer showers now, enough to actually get clean, attend church with my family, youth group every sunday night. I script often and write out goals on my mirror everyday. I have taken the good from the Whitmore and have left the bad is basically whut i am saying. So have a nice life and i wish u all the happiness in the world. :wave:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »
On 2005-02-03 16:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"one thing for some people, like leah and her grandmother and joyce and zita and erica, state your name if your gonna write something , or are you to scared someones gonna find out its you, if your gonna talk crap, face up to it and stand behind it. grow some balls and say who you are, your all a bunch of pussys. thats all you are.....

inga

"

First off sweetie, my email is right there in my profile so if anyone wants to contact me about anything I've written...feel free.

Second, I'm really sorry you're stuck in the position that you are.  I hope you find some relief when and if you get out from under their control.  We'll be here for you when you need us.

T'is an ill wind that blows no minds.
--Syadasti

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
She's talking about people who have a direct connection to the Whitmore. i.e former students, family members of students, etc.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
I realize that.  The point I was more interested in getting across was the second paragraph.

Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to one class of men, and deny equal privilege to others, will be to constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic, and have no place in a Republic. The Constitution of this Republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom.
--Abridged quote-Benjamin Rush, M.D., a signer of the Declaration of Independence

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 06:39:00 PM »
On 2005-02-04 11:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

i mean i also don't even see why cheryl and mark would allow you guys to come on here and state things when only in the end it ends up just stirring up confusion and so on.

Erica, I think that's exactly why. These kids don't have a choice. And you know they don't mean half of what they say. Don't let it get to ya'.

Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
--Francois Marie Arouet "Voltaire", French author and playwright

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
Inga, my dear.  Whenever I talk on this site, I always use my name, if you bother to read.  And, I do not allow my 12 year old daugher to read, write on, or even know this site exists. She most certainly has heard all of you teenagers use you foul Cheryl-approved-improper-language enough in her two months at Whitmore to last her a life-time. My daughter came home reporting that while under Cheryl's supervision at a public movie theatre that one of you foul-talking girls confessed in group to giving a "hand job" to one of the boys.  And I was so worried that my daughter AT WORSE would be indoctrinated into a religion that conflicted with the one we practice in our home.  

Now how shocked do you think we were to have this little girl reporting sexual activities to us?  And reports of abuse?  And telling us how Cheryl Sudweeks confides in you kids in her Group Sessions about her inadequate sex life with Mark?

So, Inga---anything I have to say, I say it openly.  And my little girl will never have anything to say on this site.

I believed Cheryl Sudweeks when she told us she understood adopted kids. She said her understanding camed from her experience of ADOPTING HER DAUGHTER DARLENE.   Well, that was just another lie that Cheryl Sudweeks fed us, Inga.  I have read court papers that state firmly that she and Mark never adopted Darlene.  Darlene was a foster child, period.

So why don't you attack Cheryl Sudweeks for awhile, and ask that woman why everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

And ask her what pleasure she gets out of tormenting you girls and pitting you against each other like you are doing on this site?

Will it be you and Hannah cursing each other tomorrow?  Sure it will be if Cheryl Sudweeks orders you to do so.

Joyce Harris

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »
Inga, another point: I know that the academics at Whitmore are totally lacking.  But perhaps you need a little anatomy lesson....even if we females really wanted to, it is not possible for us to "grow balls."

Perhaps you need to look for another little figure of speech that is more appropriate.

And, you kids there at Whitmore overuse the word "pussy."  It has totally lost its shock effect if that is your intention. It really is not all that offensive or crude. Believe me, we have all heard worse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 10:45:00 PM »
u said it mrs. harris...took the words right out  of my mouth

It is good to have someone like you coming from where i am coming from

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
Gmom, if you're a grandmother, shouldn't you be acting a little more respectful. I can't believe some of the things that you're saying. I thought grandmothers were different. I'm sorry for you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
Ms. Harris, please at least use a little dignity when talking to these kids. You are really stooping to a low level when you start talking about sexual body parts. Grandmothers should not even be talking like that!

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 17:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ms. Harris, please at least use a little dignity when talking to these kids. You are really stooping to a low level when you start talking about sexual body parts. Grandmothers should not even be talking like that!"

Did they not teach reading comprehension at the Whitmore?  She was quoting and paraphrasing others.  Get a grip... and a reading primer.  :roll:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
Joyce Harris my brother goes to whitmore and he did not have one complaint about it. he loves it there. Cheryl and Mark are the sweetest people i have ever met. And to your slut grand daughter leah, she is probably the one who gave a guy a handjob. Cheryl and Mark do not allow such things and i know that for a fact. These people are gifts from God. They have helped the kids there. My brother has only been attending for about a month and he's already changed. He's so respectful and grateful now. He has excellent manners. By the way grandma, your so busy trying to say lies about whitmore and make them look bad when you should be making sure your grandaughter doesn't get AIDS.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »
...My brother has only been attending for about a month and he's already changed. He's so respectful and grateful now. He has excellent manners...

Maybe you should join him then!
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006