Author Topic: waz up everyone heres the deal  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
waz up everyone heres the deal
« on: February 03, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »
theres no use in fancy words to get my point made so here it is straight and simple-
i went to the whitmore and at first i thought "im gonna hate this" but i ended up making lots of friends and meeting mark and cheryl saved my life. they taught me that who i used to be and who i can be are two completely different people. its up to me to make my life go right and here i am out in the world, doing good things and my family and i are doing alright finally. so why dont you people stop blabbing so much and pay more attention to the people right next to you. peace out- this ones for you whitmore i love you guys dont let anyone drag you down they arent worth it- you know WHO YOU ARE and thats all that counts remember!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Friend of Student

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
Sounds a little odd to me... After looking at the website and reading news articles and such on the problems that have risen at the school it doesnt seem to be a good place to send you child.. These owners practice child labor, abuse and other such atrocities. The pictures of the students, in their eyes you can see something is wrong. You do not learn any life changing things in the school, they do not provide the proper full care needed when a child has gone into a depressive life. You have group therapy, but studies have proven group therapy needs to be used in alignment with private sessions. Once these kids get back to their old lives they will be confronted with the same desires they had previous to leaving, so far i have not found anything that provides information that this school will help these kids deal with these pressures... explain??? and who are you, a current student or former?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »
To the anon former student.
You say being at Whitmore saved your life.
Did you have any therapy with a therapist while you were at Whitmore?
How long have you been home, now?
What are you doing---going to high school, or college?
Do you hang out with you "old friends" that you had before you went to Whitmore?
Some here aren't "babbling," we are just trying to ask questions and figure things out from different angles...and since you were a student there, you should know, right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 09:44:00 AM »
the kid posted all that in feb. either he's back at the whitmore now for parents weekend hanging, or gotten on with his life for real. a person can't do both. its chery's way or the highway. chery's way is to stay loyal to whitmore and never go back to your old friends. She and the whitmore are your FAMILY.