Author Topic: My Stoned Blog  (Read 4400 times)

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« on: February 02, 2005, 02:01:00 AM »
2/2/05

Today I alreayd got stoned and the army isn't even up yet. See below for my stoned creative writing of the evening.

Beck has a beautiful pink screen. It feels good to look at it.

I was always so scared of those higher phase girls. ?You need to get it together today. Your attitude sucks.? Oh I think I got called out my first day there. My name is -------, by the way, in case I had not yet mentioned that. Getting stoned is a win-win situation. You get my name, I get to write this. Anyways, at --------?s I was awake in the middle of the night, craving cigarettes. I can?t remember if I was sleep walking, but I remember being up in her room at night, looking out the window. I think I was half delirious, because I don?t remember checking the lock or anything, I was just looking out, in a daze.

Then whatsherface the other newcomer wakes one of them up, ------ or ----. Then the lights were on. Another night at that house I got a wicked bad earache. Maybe it was that night. Yes, I think that?s what it was. It should not be this hard to remember my own life. These memories don?t flow like childhood memories. They pretend. I see the white room, I see the orange room, the sibling rap room. Sure. The hall. The intake room. The gravel parking lot. It says no to me. Don?t think more. Don?t remember her. Don?t go back in the building and look at what happened there. Rob Frye. Rob Hockersmith. Chris Scoggins. Karen. Gawd this shit gets boring. As though an ything is helped.

As though we don?t get all distracted by RTP. Burning out impurities. And other projects of the current time. Straight. The name takes on comedy. But I can assure you that I have lived in the body of a ghost for the past eighteen years. Coming right up on eighteen fucking long got damn years of being the Brainwashed Child. Or whatev ya call it or want to. See what I mean? Distracted. Look, go in the building. That is where your body can be found. Who got out alive?

Building. White halls. Kim. The sick room where I went when my blood-stained jeans were being washed. The rows of chairs. The humiliation. The love rap where ------ said I lied! Funnnnnyyyyy. Stupid cunt.

The fucking godamn lunch line. Did everyone stand in line? Yes! I think we did! I can recall the feeling of excitement of being by the guys? side!!!!!!!

Meow!   ::blushing::

I feel so humiliated of myself. No! Not for the last paragraph! Fuck no! No pun intended!  :lol:

No, I feel humiliated for being the Brainwashed Girl. God, if we don?t all have anything else in common, I think we all have that in common. Except Jason the Misbehaver.

Do you know who you?re talking to?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 02:34:00 AM »
ain?t it impressive how I can spoof stoned, while stoned? I have reverse dyslexia when I?m stoned. It looks like the type is coming out backwards, then I realize it is my perception.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 07:48:00 AM »
I'm only five degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon: Susan Sarandon's relative, Susan Sarandon, who is in Alfie with Marisa Tomei, who was in Untamed Hearts with Christian Slater, who was in Murder In The First with Kevin Bacon. Damn, if I could only close that Susan Sarandon to Kevin Bacon gap. Were they ever in a movie together?

Wait, Susan Sarandon was in Witches with Jack Nicholson, who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. That's four degrees of separation. Cool.

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 07:57:00 AM »
sorry, technical difficulties. that was me.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 08:55:00 AM »
On 2005-02-02 04:57:00, Pietra wrote:

"sorry, technical difficulties. that was me."

how bout a spoof on the scene in "Finding Nemo" --Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming.

In regard to the technical difficulties; "Just keep smoking, Just keep smoking"  :grin:
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
On 2005-02-01 23:01:00, Pietra wrote:

As though we don?t get all distracted by RTP.

I do what I can......
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
Pietra, I thought I saw a post of your recently on the TBPITW thread regarding the fact that you don't party and were waiting to get high for the first time or something?  Now you are confusing "blogs" with "threads" and posting senseless smokey ramblings?  Was your calling the entire board assholes and then editing your post a while back just another senseless drug induced rambling?

I have to ask, are you the late Lady Jerricho?  
Few others here have ever made me  :flame: .  Calling us all assholes was uncalled for and not cool, not forgotten.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
On 2005-02-02 13:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Pietra, I thought I saw a post of your recently on the TBPITW thread regarding the fact that you don't party and were waiting to get high for the first time or something?

So maybe she started getting high.  That's no crime (uh, wait a minute, yes it is...)
So what if she smokes?  Lots of us here do, some of us tell you about it on the "I Just" thread, which is THE most read and responded to thread on this forum.

Now you are confusing "blogs" with "threads" and posting senseless smokey ramblings?  Was your calling the entire board assholes and then editing your post a while back just another senseless drug induced rambling?

I'm willing to give her a pass---after all, she did edit it.  Maybe it was drug-induced rambling (done it a few times myself).  I think if you read some of the above "smokey rambling", you'll find that she has touched on some of the things that all of us here have thought or felt at one time or another. Feeling humiliated for having been in Straight.  That's something I have heard from a lot of folks, and something I felt when I went back to the community I was from after leaving Camp Virgil.

I have to ask, are you the late Lady Jerricho?
And who are you, Anon?

Few others here have ever made me  :flame: .  Calling us all assholes was uncalled for and not cool, not forgotten."

If getting called an asshole on a website is the worst thing that has happened to you, you are leading either a charmed or a sheltered life.  Hell, I get called an asshole at least twice a day, and that's from my friends.....

Love ya, Asshole!
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »
2/2/05

back on! i feel like i am gasping for air right now, after being deprived.

back to the regular schedule of blog entry:

(written last night at whatever time, the right time...)
first order of business for the day: response and reaction to today's comments:

Woof-A-Doof: meow! nice doggy!

Anonymous: folks, i'd like to introduce my troll. it's mine, my very own. nobody else has a troll like mine, that follows them around and says mean things. i like my troll a lot. i hope you do too. but hands off my troll. MINE.

RTP: meow  meow. that's my boy, taking up for me with my troll. i leap to the top of the fridge and switch my tail and hiss. RTP battles troll, and sends it away. meow.

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
2/3/05. 1:26:11 am

First off, I have to brush my teeth.

Ah, much better. Minty & cool. No more scuz. Oops I didn?t floss. Be right back.

Done. Fornits is busted tonight. There is talk on the other board about Animals. No talking behind backs.

Oh my god, did I tell you about my new Beck thing? I have a Beck thing now. I have two of his cds, plus I just downloaded GETTOCHIP MALFUNCTION. His music has enough happening in it to keep a ADD pseudoephedrine amped girl like me entertained.

Sorry, this is a bit slow tonight. I?m just getting warmed up, really. I?m gonna take another hit. Oh, you know that thing about holding the smoke in for as long as possible? Is that for real? I mean do dat work?

Wait, there is something my troll said. Yes, I called everyone assholes. I just wanted to say that that is true, not just a rumor, or a troll lie. Let?s see what else. Oh, to clarify my marijuana history: oh yes I have so too gotten stoned before. I was forced by circumstance to live without both my favorite drugs for quite some time. Drinking came back last year. Helps me a lot. Now I have marijuana. Smoke drifts over my desk.

Speaking of kings, where is Troll King?

I miss A.W. (not someone from here, I?m back to the life I lead outside ciber world.) Anyhoo but he was crazy, They got a video of him, on a fabulous snowy night, holding on to the rear bumper of someone?s car driving around town. He?s using his boots for skis, like. What do you call that, florida water people?

A.W. the crazy. But HOT. I mean Calvin Klein underwear model hot. I am not fucking kidding you. In fact, a little while back, I saw a model in a magazine and I had to keep looking at it to see if it was him or not. Okay, you?re wondering what is so crazy. First off, major drunk. We had a date, and he walks down to my house to get me and he is wasted. God damn Greek god beautiful wasted asshole. Nah, he?s not an asshole for his drinking. Don?t worry, I sent him off that evening. Bye. Next time come when you?re not drunk.

Now please don?t read me wrong. If we went out, and got plastered together, what of it, or if we were hanging out making a meal or something and he got drunk, that is not a problem. Or I?d be calling the irish kettle ? something.

But come on, you?re with me, right? This was like a first or second date or something.  No, on our first date, that again was the occasion for coming off a long grassless dessert into the savannah. Carlights waved by in the eight o?clock street like emissaries from the galaxies. He he he. Like it? Fuck, excuse me, I was saying, Yes. AW. Smoking weed. Yum. The show was cancelled. So we walked down over the bridge and stood in random parking lot and I tried as hard as I could to concentrate on the stories he was telling me about his first hometown boys. But I was so very high. We got back to second-hometown and I made him take me to the store for munchy stuff. I wish I could explain what I mean when I say he is crazy. First of all, his stare like a feral animal. He says obscure metaphorical things. He had that thing that charismatic people have, integrity of self. I don?t mean moral, he was an asshole. I mean soul integrity. And that is fucking attractive as hell.

little tangent there. Hell Yes! That is the song I am listening to. Gettochip Malfunction. Yes a Beck song. He?s my new loverboy. I love Beck. Beck and Pietra, sittin in tree, kissing. I?m like that boy, in About A Boy (only I?m a girl) who just does stuff to embarrass himself, even though he kind of knows he?s doing it anyway. God, that mother was pathetic. She was funny, That actress played another role like that one, a totally annoying overemotional person, only in that movie her character really sucks.  Hmmnn. Talking about yourself again, Pietra? Yes I am. Omg. Wtf. HEHEHEHEHE. I just trolled myself.

God that Pietra chick is whacked. Oh mygod, and you know it ain?t just the weed, either.

Well, that?s about it, folks. I?ve either run out of lies, or I?ve run out of truth. I can?t tell which.

An I?m wasted and I can?t find my way home. Wait, I am home. Okay. Bye now. FOR REAL. GET OFF. GO TO SLEEP.

Oh yeah, another thing I have to ask about is how do you know when the bowl is smoked out? Now don?t make fun of me. I just used to smoke joints. I think I made my own bowl in high school though, out of a piece of wood. How clever of me. It was crude though.  

P.S. 4:19:58am  Fornits still out! There is an air of mystery around baremetal.com, regarding an unplanned/unexpected move.

Can it, Pietra.

Okay, one more thing. There are several secret undercurrents going on on the board. It is fun. Some people know something, and they are hinting at it. I think others know it too, but nobody will say? the tension is building.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »
Pietra, why don't you start an actual blog? Ginger or Jerk could help you with how to set it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
Pietra, you have embarassed yourself again.  
You don't even know HOW to smoke weed.  Pfff.

RTP, I am not upset about being called an asshole "not the worst" that has ever happened as you mentioned.  I just thought that Pietra did something rather raw emotionally and it had to do with calling everyone here assholes.  I objected, posted, and she edited/deleted before it was noticed by all.  It is uncool to call everyone here assholes, no?

Some people disliked animals, I don't like Pietra.  Yep, I'm her personal and proud troll.  The Pietra Hater, if you will.  Pietra, it just seems like you are TRYING hard at something.  Trying to smoke dope, trying to rally the troops in Bradbury's defense.  Trying to be catwoman. Kind of like a wierd sort of wannabe poser poster.

It just rubs me wrong.  Rub me right, we'll be ok.  Unless it's more fun being bad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
Pietra is an animals wanna be.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »
TRYING to be animals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Stoned Blog
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »
She is emulating the master. A neophyte. And yet, I don't think she is willling to go the same way as her sensei. I foresee a divergence.