Author Topic: Crank...blown synapsis  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« on: February 01, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »
Hypothetically....if you have used up all your brain chems from binging on Methamps ...is it possible to no longer feel it?
  Not that I do crank but talking to a friend about this..
 I know its just like a key to unlock brain chems and block their reuptake...but he says after 3 days he cant get off any more..
  Any old speed freaks around?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »
I know that coke can have this sort of thing.

Sometimes you just get to where you arent high anymore, and no matter how much you do....you cant get high anymore.  Its either throw in the towel or OD.  Its a hell of a line to walk.  Ive done it a few times.

You know your system is coursing with the chemicals...but they arent working anymore.  It sucks actually.  Really sucks.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »
There was a Dutch rock star, Hermann Brood, of Hermann Brood and His Wild Romance that spent about 20-30 years tweaking.  He said it didn't work for him anymore, and killed himself.  I don't know anything about it other than anecdotal, cautionary-type tales, though I have known a few speed freaks in my life (I tend to prefer downers).
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »
On 2005-02-01 17:22:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"Hypothetically....if you have used up all your brain chems from binging on Methamps ...is it possible to no longer feel it?

Not that I do crank but talking to a friend about this..

I know its just like a key to unlock brain chems and block their reuptake...but he says after 3 days he cant get off any more..

Any old speed freaks around?
"

Tell your friend to get a life.  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

On 2005-02-02 13:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

Tell your friend to get a life.  :smokin:

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 09:32:00 AM »
Anon number 1 : Go into the bathroom and fill the tub with warm water and 2 pounds of salt...hop in...grab a nice fresh steel razor blade ..and this is the important part: cut up not across. Remember, across: cry for help ....up n' down: success
  The salt is just to make it hurt more  :wink:

Has life played a trick? sealed you in brick by brick till your end, forcing you to bend[ This Message was edited by: Scarstruck on 2005-02-03 06:33 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
I watched a HBO documentary that says that only 6% of x sped freaks....   tweakers....  will ever be able to stop.
I was definitely a speed freak.
Liked it more than coke!
And, never got to where I didn't feel it.
With coke I'd get to the point where I couldn't get high anymore, but not with crank.....
Good shit!
Oh, I mean, Bad shit!  LOL
Ended up in jail for 45 days, and then ran like hell from it....  Never used crank again after around 94....   Use(d) other shit though...  
Trying to remain sane here...  Trying to be one of the 6 percent!
I do definitely think that I have been effected though...  
(If ya got dig. cable, it's on in demand....  or was....    I think it was called "Crank")
I can remember filing my nails with an emory board for like 3 days...   It causes you to repeat behavior....  like doing something over and over again....   Cleaning the same spot, biting nails, checking the window....   Tweek - Tweek - Tweek...
Apparently this happens because our brains were (are) literally skipping like a record on a record player...   we keep skipping...
Very Sad!

Boy, it was like an instant orgasm....   ohhhh, memories!

Kelly C.  
(misbehaver, Sprinfield '89, copped out)

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »
Yeah there was a period of time that I would inject anything water soluable (  :scared: )
 After plowing through more money than Ill ever admit I started mixing them up for excitement..Coke/heroin shots ...coke/crank shots ...coke /crank/ heroin...heroin /crank well you get the idea.
  Anyway cocaine really makes me too paranoid...oh I did alot of it but after a while got really sick of the mindbending paranoid psychosis (from OD of seratonin) and I havent done any cocaine since 1996 (goddamn!)
  The crank IV was almost too much for me and I dont like to be up for ever..
  I did it quite a bit but never on , you know , 21 day benders or any shit like that
  Also the entire time I had physical heroin habit ..and cocaine brings on withdrawal as it makes you metabolize the heroin too fast..I mean you already gotta fix about 3 or 4 times a day to avoid withdrawals ...heroin is so short acting but packs a punch. :wave:
  I think after being up on meth though after a while you just deplete your brain chems and you can no longer get the euphoria ...just the ..crazy  tweaked out feeling..
  Come to think of it I do remember getting to a point that I could no longer think complete thoughts or sentences after being up for 4 or 5 days..
  Nah ...heroin was the only drug I really loved..and goddamn did I love it ...ooow fuck man.
  I just try to cross my fingers I dont get around it ...but heroins not really in your face in everyday life like cocaine and meth and shit ..heroin users stay in their own dirty little areas..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »
I've gotten to the point that even TBPITW hardly affects me.  Oly time it really hits is when I do a wake and bake.  Guess it's time to clean out the system.  Been high on TBPITW for almost 2 years now, every day...maybe that's why?  Hmm....time to clean the system.

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »
On 2005-02-04 16:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've gotten to the point that even TBPITW hardly affects me.  Oly time it really hits is when I do a wake and bake.  Guess it's time to clean out the system.  Been high on TBPITW for almost 2 years now, every day...maybe that's why?  Hmm....time to clean the system."

Yeah a week or two of liquids and activity oughtta fix you right up

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
I am so f'd up now!!!
Can't believe I am even on this...   but hubby as usual has this fascination with sleep at early hours of the weekend nights....  weekend nothgts...   what we all waited for...   wait for...

Just di my last line.....     :???:    what to do, what to do?

well, nothing...

get over it!!!!   go the f to bed!

DOn't knoe why....   glad this ios all I do... it is stupid though...   only half of what I want......  but hopefully enough to keep me from what I want....    

what the hell!   what is the matter with me...

Str8 did it...
I can remember, through my 7 months of fucking them up, never off misbehaver f'ng status, cause I hated themmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they used to say that if nothing else I will never get high the same, and as I ponder that, and, hold on.... sniff a little harder, to make sure I get the last................
I realize how ffucked up...

what the fuck

hubby was up till 2 am w/ me last night, so I guess he doesn't miind that it was cause I was high...
He doesn't get high...
but he doesn't understand how dangerous this i sf or me.....
I'll drown in this...

I'll drown myself...

I knwow this is a long post, and prob i'll read it tommoroow while the f'ng EAGLES WIN THE SUPER BOWL.......(I hope)

well,
actually,
Iam about comfotably numb, so nvvnevermind

kelly

the fucking misbehaver,

Hubby is getting the fuck up, I hoe he relizes this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
u seem like my kinda .................................................................   nevrmind

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
I wake and bake evry day, every noon, every snackt ime, every.....  every diiner...  all night...

sheehs

wtf...

I am calander girl! for wake and bake!

That's not a good thig=ng huh?

I think of it as self medicating!@

Kelly

Oh, God, How did I get like this, and I thought being like this was supposed to make me not be like y this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
It's hard to not want to do it...
ight now, it's ben prob around 7 years since injecting anything....   so I don't give a f what they say about anything else...  quitting that is huge in itself...

Altoug I don't know that I quit??!!?!!?!??!?!   I mean, I still want it bad.  
I cn't not think about it...
o fc ourse I am on the way down now....   and posting like crazy, but god....  I am all alone in this..e...   I'm a freak!

(Hubby wont get up!  That's dangerouis!  He better get up!)

Does anyone out there know what I am going through?

I am using his like a "letter to God"

God ony knows whatw wulw   shit...... what will result........

I am so not ready for bed...

maybe it'st that repeat behavior....

It's odd, but I have a bachelors degree.  I dropped out in 2nd month of 8th grade.....    Got luggage and tick to Str8 for 14th b-day/////////////////      didn't go to schoo   till recenty............    excell at everything   (except spelling while f'd up...  please excuse.()    

I got A's in things I used to get c's in/........   With kids, pregnancy, marriage, overcoming drugs, which I guess have overcome me now...   whoa baby!   Loveit!!!    don't give a shit!

but ironicly I am apparently smarter than the magority of peopl e that sent me away...

want to discuss it while f'd juop?

Or not???

let me know..

hey I jus sit here weekend after weekend..............  

functioning as a poductive    :"FUCKED UP" citixzen of the fing US of f'ng AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm crazy

it's been certified!

Kelly

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crank...blown synapsis
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
so are you all in recovery or what?

an d where might you reside?

don't fear the reaoer...

bare all

Kelly C.....   Springfield, VA, 1989, 30 years f'ng old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Is this a str* board otr what?

Cause Fuck straifght!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly