Author Topic: getting abused at the whitmore  (Read 19465 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
getting abused at the whitmore
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
On 2005-06-17 16:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"SO WHO IS ANNELIESE?  IS SHE THE "MOUSE?"

Posted: 2005-01-27 17:56:00  

I recently posted a part of my story about the Whitmore. I was just reading some of the past articles about the Whitmore and I cam across one about abuse. While I was at the Whitmore I had kissed one of the boys there and we had a marathon group about it. The group started at about 6:30 at night and did't end until about 3:00 in the morning. The next day we were made to get up on schedule at 5:00. Anyways, after the group one of the girls Anneliese came up to me upstairs where I was in the closet room (where I was made to sleep for a week) and she said she wanted to talk to me. One of the things she started out with was "Cheryl told me to come up here and teach you a lesson, and she also gave me permission to do whatever the hell I wanted to do to you because you and just a little slut and a whore, you are worthless and thats why you do things with boys" after she was finished talking she got real close to my face and spit in it, after that she slapped me on the cheek a couple of times adn then she punched me in the stomache. There was nothing I could do because no body else was around and this girl was about 150lbs or more than me. I was so scared and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

The next time I got in trouble we had gone to Lake Powell and while we were there I stole pills from one of the boys there, they were prescription pills that Mark and Cheryl knew about that he had in his backpack, anyway me and two fo the other girls took them together. When we got caught Cheryl brought us into a room and yelled at me, but the other two girls she said that she felt sorry for so she was hugging them and telling them that she understood. Then she made them leave the room. When they left she started cussing at me and then threw a stack of huge books at me. Then she came up to me and spit on me and pulled my hair and practically threw me over a chair. Again there was nothing I could do.

There was also another incident with the boys, there was a boy named Tony in the program when I had forst gotten there, he got in trouble for something and some of the boys that were mad at him asked Cheryl if the could beat him up, and she said "what i dont know anything about it if anyone asks" so they took the boy out on the side of the mansion where they park the cars and they (dusty, rob, aaron, cory, brian, and a few of other boys just started kicking him and punching him and they got him on the ground and they hit his head on one of the cars and they were hurting him really bad. He couldnt do anything.

Cheryl doesn't care about anything but herself. I think she takes drugs that don't belong to her. In june of 2004 i fell off of my horse and i broke my ribs and sprained my ribs and i had a few pretty big bumps on my head, i got three bottles of pills, lorotabs, ibproufin 800, and perkasets. they are pain killers, well i didnt take very many of them because my mom said that they werent good for me and plus they made me sick so there were a lot left in the bottles. I went home in july and i moved back to Utah to live on my own in the beginning of August, i went back to the Whitmore to get the pills so I could send them to my mom and there was one lorotab left and about 3 ibproufins, and i wondered where did the rest of my pills go? I had asked Cheryl and she said she didnt know. How is this a good place to send your child when they are missing pills? Mark and Cheryl always leave their downstairs bedroom door open and unlocked, its not hard to go down there and get whatever you want, trust me, i know.

"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
Do you mean you have no communication at all with Sue Scheff???

And I do believe you are mistaken about the three boys that left Whitmore.  Your son did not help them leave Whitmore, but he did help facilitate their departure from Utah.  And he also did help Alex out of Utah.  She didn't just say to Cheryl, I think I want to go home now, I'm leaving.

You know, I really don't know why you are so blinded by what is really happening to these kids -- granted, maybe not all, but it is happening to some.  Is that okay with you?  Why would you turn your head away from it happening to even one child???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »
actually chris is not super human alex has a mom and dad who decide whether or not she has permission to leave utah and they paid for her ticket and no chris dod no get those boys a ticket, joyce harris did.  Please get your facts straight and by the way he thinks the world of alex's mom and would never want her to worry about alex one day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »
By the way make no mistake i do agree with you that no child should be abused!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »
My facts are straight.  Joyce Harris doesn't even know those boys.  Who do you think made her aware of the situation?  How do you think she found out the boys' names?  If Alexes parents okayed her to come home, which, by the way, I'm sure they did, why did she leave in the middle of the night and meet up with Chris?  What was everyone afraid of?  It is you who do not have the facts straight.

Again, do you have communication with Sue Scheff?  I am going to assume that by you not answering my question that you do have communication with her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
Anneliese is NOT the MOUSE.
The MOUSE is Caitlyn Loggins who is a student at the Whitmore Academy.

Anneliese is a former student who is at home now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
Then why do you condone and support people who abuse children?  Joey's case was documented by the police and the child protective services.  I really don't think that every government agency, on every level, in Utah have it in for the Sudweeks.  Get a grip, Mary, that doesn't even make sense.  

And do you also believe the authorities in Canada and Mexico are out to get them?  Are the Sudweeks so important that all Governments are going after them?  Or do they just get caught not obeying the laws where ever they go?  Open you eyes.  I can't believe you are being so naive.  You are an education woman, by your own words.  These people break the law, do not follow rules.  Do you condone that type of behavior?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
mother MARY and moron may be synonymous
in many ways.....................

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
well since its clearly joyce i am speaking to lets not forget that i called you one time you were home and told your husband you would not talk to me!  Wonder why all I wanted was to see the boys with their parents clearly we did not have the same goal and as for sue again i dont know her and i have spoke to her when i found out she won a lawsuit against wasp no conspiracy so dont try to make one, to be honest i dont even know what the deal is with anyones issue with her it was my son who told me about her and wasp when he got out he wanted to see them all shut down and i told him to leave it behind and only focus on the positive in his life.  I have absolutely no idea how any of the parents are connected with her and its not my business.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »
Thank you Mary for your reply. I think I understand a little more about why you feel the way you do.

You said in your posting that you would reply to Ivy Ridge parents that believed nothing happened with "I am glad it didnt happen to your child". Well, I am going to say that to you now. I am glad it didn't happen to Chris.

As to the contradictions, I can understand why that would be confusing but think about it for a moment.

If you read up on cult conditioning and mind control it is not so confusing. I believe you said you were a Christian correct? In your discussions with other members of your church, have you not discussed the dangers of cults and how good people can fall victim to the cult's methods? It is real, you know it is but some cults use the same God to justify their methods and its a little harder to see!

This is what I am asking you to consider as to one of the reasons why there might be the contradictions. The kids I believe are still under the control of the Sudweeks cannot speak out at this time either out of fear or a misguided belief in "the family" that must be upheld because letting it down would cause the family harm and themselves great emotional pain. It IS painful when you wake up.

The Sudweeks never laid a finger on me when I knew them. That does not mean they did not harm me. They did and they knew what they were doing when they did it. It was real and it cost me years of trouble with trust, self esteem and emotional growth.

I finally had the strength to break free of the effects but part of me is still that young woman who didn't understand. As I grew up and realised what had REALLY happened and not what I was conditioned to think happened, I had to speak out because I didnt want any other kid to have to spend years trying to figure it out like I did.

I often say I wish they HAD beaten me because at least then I would have had the bruises which would have left no doubt as to what had happened. Just like Chris. He had bruises. There was no doubt. I on the other hand only have some memories of words and actions that only I witnessed. No one to help me to sort it out but myself and no bruises to make it clear as to what had happened.

Anyhow, That is a little food for thought for you.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
This is not Joyce.

Do you mean to tell me you have no communication with Sue Scheff AT ALL?

The problem with Sue, is that she is still referring kids to Whitmore.  What professional person refers children to any facility where the owner has been charged with abusing children.  Does it not occur to her she may be placing these children in jeopardy?  Once a person has been charged, there is reason to believe there is some truth to the charges.  We have courts of law to prove or disprove those charges.  But, until that is done, do you take a chance with the wellbeing of children?  I don't think so.  That says to me that Sue Scheff cares more about her finders fee.

Joyce Harris provided those boys with means to get to a safe place.  They were to call their parents immediately and tell them where they were and why.  If they were not believed, they were to call Mr. Godfrey.  He would see they were placed in protective custody.  They chose to do otherwise. They accompanied your soon to Tennessee.  End of story.  Check with Mr. Godfrey.
How do you think he knew about the boys?  When they did not follow through, Joyce notified the authorities of where they were.  Period!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
I wish i knew how to send you a private email, i am not good with computers but am learning as i go.  I havent studied about cults at all i am really careful not to expose my self to the negative.  My faith in god is undescribable, it is unwaivering.  I believe god is only about good and love so i cant see how anyone can believe a cult or anyone else.  i am glad that you have got past whatever your hurt was and i hope you have a good relationship with your parents and i hope you have faith too.  Faith can heal everything.  Gods word is so powerful in my heart i wish i could share it with you but i try to be careful of offending non believers because they have just as much right to there beliefs as i do mine. love america!!!    mary

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
gmom there is more to that story than you know its getting a little clearer why you are angry since tha was what you were told.  The truth will eventually come out but i have to respect those boys parents privacy.  I do however understand loyalty to a friend and its clear joyce is your friend so good for you that you stick by her thats admirable but some of the things you printed about her intentions arent true but it is not my place to clarify, hope you understand.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
Mary ... GOD IS WATCHING!  And he is angry with these program that abuse children in His name.

The DEVIL is cunning ... dresses real nice, too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
Mary, I think I get it now, your last few posts have said it all. Have a nice life but remember how Jesus felt about children and see if you can continue turning your back.