Author Topic: FROM TORI  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
On 2005-07-03 21:18:00, Tha Truth wrote:

"Whatever anonymous poster is saying I'm an "imposter" should just shove it. If you examine my other posts directed at Tori you will realize that my "writing style" is just the same. I'm always more careful and considerate when I write to Tori because if I talk to her offensively, she doesn't respond. I know that because I lived with her. Anonymous, I don't think you know much about anything so you should probably keep your uninformed  opinions of me to yourself. "

Nope...Not "THA TRUTH"...No Way...IMPOSTER.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time! :eek:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 04:16:00 AM »
Well my dear anonymous Einstein, just who else do you think has my password?? About my spelling, I'm probably one of the only posters on this site that can say the alphabet correctly. Also, who are you to feel justified in discounting what I have to say? Do you know me? Obviously not. There are many ways I could PROVE that it is me "Tha Truth" but it would be a waste of time. When you want to come out of your little anonymous shell, feel free to PM me.
-Anneliese[ This Message was edited by: Tha Truth on 2005-07-04 01:28 ]
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
On 2005-07-04 01:16:00, Tha Truth wrote:

"Well my dear anonymous Einstein, just who else do you think has my password?? About my spelling, I'm probably one of the only posters on this site that can say the alphabet correctly. Also, who are you to feel justified in discounting what I have to say? Do you know me? Obviously not. There are many ways I could PROVE that it is me "Tha Truth" but it would be a waste of time. When you want to come out of your little anonymous shell, feel free to PM me.

-Anneliese[ This Message was edited by: Tha Truth on 2005-07-04 01:28 ]"

Why PM when you have the opportunity to set it straight right here on the public forum.  

Me thinks you are mistaken, my dear. "Tha Truth" will set YOU free! :silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
Anne, as usual just ignore the ANON poster who has some strange agenda for confronting you.
Your posting to Tori will most probably be ignored too.  Tori is no longer at the Whitmore anyway. Perhaps her mother finally used her influence to convince this young girl to leave there, who knows? OR, perhaps Tori is smarter than all these twisted ADULTS, and left on her on.
But, IF OR WHEN the the authorties need a statement from Tori, she just may be smart enough to be truthful now that she has had time to remove herself from the Whitmore and Cheryl's influence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
Tori's in the national guard I do believe....check it out.....uncle sam was her path to freedom from the ASYLUM..........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
Good for Tori, then.  It should then be easy for any authority to reach her for a statement, or any court appearance requiremnts. And the military legal department will be able to instruct her on the grave penalty of lying under oath.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »
On 2005-03-30 19:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello everyone.

What happened to Joey? The same thing he did to his own family- bit the hand that tried to help him. He took drugs, got drunk, tried to hurt himself, and when we tried to stop him he ran away crying abuse. I have known him and his family since I was born. We are from Simi Valley California and our families are close- so I am a good source of his issues- lying and confusion.

I love Erica and Joey. I love Cheryl and Mark. Both sides are so separated now by misconception that no matter what I say both opinions are ultimately met.

*Tori*"

THERE YOU HAVE IT.......WONDER IF TORI IS STILL OF THE SAME OPINION???.....PROBABLY NOT....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
FROM TORI
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »

What happened to Joey? The same thing he did to his own family-

Does anybody think this is an acceptable way to deal w/ rebellious or troubled kids? If so, let me let you in on a little secret. There's a far cheaper way to get exactly the same effect. Instead of shipping your kid off to some little self proclaimed self help cult in another state, just encourage your kid to join a local gang. Same mindfuck, same tactics, just closer to home and free of charge.

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trust either of them
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679737898/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> P.J. O'Rourke

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
On 2005-07-04 12:30:00, Antigen wrote:

"

What happened to Joey? The same thing he did to his own family-

Does anybody think this is an acceptable way to deal w/ rebellious or troubled kids? If so, let me let you in on a little secret. There's a far cheaper way to get exactly the same effect. Instead of shipping your kid off to some little self proclaimed self help cult in another state, just encourage your kid to join a local gang. Same mindfuck, same tactics, just closer to home and free of charge.

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trust either of them
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679737898/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> P.J. O'Rourke

"

Not a very constructive remark...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
FROM TORI
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
No? Why not? I think it's an intrigueing question. What is the important difference between a local chapter of, say, the Bloods or a neonazi gang and one of these newage treatment groups?

Legality? No, neither one has much respect for the law. Integrity? Doesn't look like it. Neither one is particularly attached to the objective truth. True belief? Nope, strike three. Gangs seduce members by exactly the same means as treatment cults do; they convince them that they have big, big trouble from some outside influence and that they must unite to survive. Gang members are true believers too. Why else would they risk their very lives and commit murder for their cause?

Ah! There's one important difference! When treatment cults become murderous, they generally either go out in a blaze like the Branch Davidians or Synanon or they emmigrate to some wilder region like, say, Jim Jones' People's Temple Revival. Say, what ever happened to the Mexican part of the Whit program, anyway?

Neither in my private life nor in my writings, have I ever made a secret of being an out-and-out unbeliever.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FROM TORI
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
The Mexicans didn't like the Suds EITHER!
Ran them out of Mexico for not having a license for that little business--THE SCHOOL. And Cheryl SAYS those mean ole Mexicans killed their horses too.
So doing the Mexican "mafia" thing is out for the Suds. They just can't seem to get along with anybody...not the Candadians, the Mexicans, and not a WHOLE LOT OF THE people in the good ole U S of A.

Think that "gang idea" is really scary too. But there is lots of gang mentality working there.  Come to think of it, the kids might choose a more fair system than the one the Suds are using.