Author Topic: Virgil Admits He Did Not Know What the Fuck He Was Doing Reg  (Read 3411 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Virgil Admits He Did Not Know What the Fuck He Was Doing Reg
« on: January 26, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
On 2005-01-25 20:40:00, Antigen wrote:

But there's a new wrinkle. The Maderia Beach commission who held that hearing (Code and Zoning, I guess?) also taped it. In one of his statements, Virgil essentially called anybody who thought he were qualified to provide drug treatment crazy.

So then... WTF had he been doing at Straight and KIDS for all those damned years!?

And mind you, this wasn't anyone's idea but his own. Just out of the blue, more or less, as the neighbors were pointing out how many promises he'd broken before. Virgil was trying to disparrage their credibility by remininding everyone that these same people had thought he were going to open another rehab.

Does this mean we can sue him for malpractice?  

Seriously, I think this admission that Virgil made speaks volumes regarding the fraudulent nature of his so-called "treatment methods".  In addition to the abuses perpetrated and made possible by this shit-filled polyp of a priest, we now have an admission that the semen-slurping scumfuck had no clue whatsoever regarding drug treatment.  It seems to me, and I am by no means an expert, that this constitutes fraud, and that it was of an organized nature.  What are the statutes of limitations regarding the RICO act?   This fucker needs to be sodomized in a prison cell for a long, long time (something he said would happen to me if I didn't 'work the steps').  Virgil and that truly disgusting coozebag of a wife of his, the repulsively vile Ruth Ann (who, I have heard, is actually a transexual babboon) actively lied to tens of thousands of victims and their families in order to profit from the 'drug-treatment' racket that they ran, and that is one of the least of their crimes.  This foul-smelling couple of turds are now in the process of continuing their cultish capers, as is evidenced by the mental midgets that showed up in support of the old rectal rash at the zoning hearing.  I do find it rather amusing that the deranged old coot and his puss-filled cuntbag of a mate felt the need to call for protection from the Pinellas County Sheriff.  This causes me to laugh, as it indicates that the aging, decrepit dog turds are in some state of fear and anxiety regarding their personal safety.  The old pretend-priest and his copraphagic cunt are finally beginning to reap the rewards of their antics from years past, and I hope the shit piles higher and higher on their faces.  A lot of people here hate Sembler more than Virgil and Ruthie; I don't-- to me, Sembler was just a faceless bureaucrat.  Don't get me wrong, I hate him, too, but the disdain I feel for Virgil and Ruthie is of biblical and epic proportions, due to the fact that I had to put up with those assholes and their foul stench as part of the daily torture that was Straight, Inc.  It brings joy to me knowing that they are being thwarted, but it would bring me more joy to see him pay for his crimes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
On 2005-01-26 10:23:00, RTP2003 wrote:

It brings joy to me knowing that they are being thwarted, but it would bring me more joy to see him pay for his crimes.

I don't think this really effects the statute of limitations thing. I think it's significant because just about everyone in the room, including the two journalists, knew already or found out right after the meeting that Virgil and Ruthie had made a licrative career of pretending to be drug counselors.

By all accounts, Virgil is still quite charming and charismatic. You wouldn't know to meet him for the first time that he were anything but a devout old Antiochian priest. But one neighbor reportedly said he'd always joked about Virgil being a cult leader just because of the subtle oddness of the compound and such. But now they really are starting to get that it's no joke.

So maybe they'll look further. Maybe they'll do some human interest stories about the people caught up in it now. Maybe the ppl of the Bay area will start to consider the likelyhood of another Linda MacPherson tragedy right there in Mediera Beach. Maybe they don't really want the Mad Beach nickname to stick that hard. And maybe, just maybe, some of people who have a copy of Not My Kid or Gone Way Down and who view it as some sort of adjunct to the Bible will reconsider letting this sadistic sob influence their thinking.

Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will [America's] heart, her benedictions and her prayers be. But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.

--John Quincy Adams, Speech to the U.S. House of Representatives [July 4, 1821]

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
 that truly disgusting coozebag of a wife of his, the repulsively vile Ruth Ann (who, I have heard, is actually a transexual babboon)

It's true.  Ruth Ann Newton is a surgically altered, but genetically male, babboon.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »

So maybe they'll look further. Maybe they'll do some human interest stories about the people caught up in it now. Maybe the ppl of the Bay area will start to consider the likelyhood of another Linda MacPherson tragedy right there in Mediera Beach. Maybe they don't really want the Mad Beach nickname to stick that hard. And maybe, just maybe, some of people who have a copy of Not My Kid or Gone Way Down and who view it as some sort of adjunct to the Bible will reconsider letting this sadistic sob influence their thinking.

Are you talking about the woman at the Church of Scientology?  If so, her name was Lisa McPherson.  She was actually held at the Fort Harrison Hotel, in Clearwater - maybe 15 miles north.  When they finally decided to bring her to a hospital, they brought further north yet - to a hospital in New Port Richey (There are two, I don't know which one.)

I have the article somewhere - it's on this crashed laptop that I'm trying to put back together with a chopstick and duct tape :smile:

New Port Richey is a hole in the wall.  Wonder why they would take her there, hmmmmmm?
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
. You wouldn't know to meet him for the first time that he were anything but a devout old Antiochian priest.

So, Fr. Cassian, is that a kid under your robe or are you just happy to see me? :wave:
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
RTP you are a word-smythe extraordinaire

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
Didn't Newton also write a book on the subject that was held as "The Bible" for other "Experts"?

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
Yes, he wrote 2 books. Someone on this forum once suggested that survivor activists go to public libraries and tuck news clippings and other information into the pages.

I'm gonna do it. (Dammit, now I'm gonna have to buy a new cartridge for my printer.)

We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth...
For my part, I am willing to know the whole truth;
to know the worst, and to provide for it.

--Patrick Henry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089705/plotsummary

Plot Summary for
Not My Kid (1985) (TV)
A teenaged drug addict is sent to Dr. Royce's controversial drug intervention program where the addicts in the program confront each other in supervised group meetings. Also, in evening meetings, the addicts are confronted by their families. The girl's parents want to remove her from the program because it upsets them that their daughter is being forced to associate with addicts who admit to stealing and trading sex for drugs. They remain in denial until their daughter admits at a family confrontation meeting the extent of her drug addiction. After this they are able to address their own feelings about being the family of a hardcore drug addict. The daughter is reunited with her family only after all of them have acknowledged her addiction and accepted therapy for it.

Review

This is the WORST made for TV movie I've ever seen! I'm not kidding. This thing was so bad that I had to laugh at certain parts. I really do not understand how this kind of crap can be made. It boggles the mind. Avoid at ALL costs.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
On 2005-01-26 14:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089705/plotsummary

Plot Summary for

Not My Kid (1985) (TV)

A teenaged drug addict is sent to Dr. Royce's controversial drug intervention program where the addicts in the program confront each other in supervised group meetings. Also, in evening meetings, the addicts are confronted by their families. The girl's parents want to remove her from the program because it upsets them that their daughter is being forced to associate with addicts who admit to stealing and trading sex for drugs. They remain in denial until their daughter admits at a family confrontation meeting the extent of her drug addiction. After this they are able to address their own feelings about being the family of a hardcore drug addict. The daughter is reunited with her family only after all of them have acknowledged her addiction and accepted therapy for it.

Review

This is the WORST made for TV movie I've ever seen! I'm not kidding. This thing was so bad that I had to laugh at certain parts. I really do not understand how this kind of crap can be made. It boggles the mind. Avoid at ALL costs.

"

I wonder what kind of money Newton gets from royalties?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
On 2005-01-26 14:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0380699974/qid=1106777757/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/104-1935294-7585536?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

<

Cool!  Thanks for the Amazon link.  I submitted a book review (I actually have read it, a copy I found in my parent's house after I got terminated from Straight).  I encourage all survivors of this child-abusing criminal's "treatment" methods to write reviews so that anyone foolish or ignorant enough to consider purchasing it as anything other than a sick joke gag gift will have second thoughts.  Plus, it's good to let the world know of Virgil's antics by reporting on them anywhere we can.  Die, Virgil, die!

Offline CesareV

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »
Terroristic Threats?? RTP2003, I can't wait to bust your ass. :wave:
f I find a seed, that\'s all that I need to bust your ass.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »
On 2005-01-26 17:13:00, CesareV wrote:

"Terroristic Threats?? RTP2003, I can't wait to bust your ass. :wave:
"

Come and get me dick head---and don't forget to bring some crack.  I'll keep some painkillers around so you'll be able remain conscious while I piss on you after I kneecap you with my sweet Ruger .40........

Offline CesareV

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »
:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

What about DONUTS :rofl:
f I find a seed, that\'s all that I need to bust your ass.