Author Topic: Mike D.  (Read 4851 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike D.
« on: January 20, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »
I think aLl yOu whinny ass tools need to grow up.  you all were sent to the programs for obVious rEasons.  iF yoU don't see that then your all ignorant dumbass.  everyone who bitCh's about how harsh mike d. is doesn't Know the guy.  i perSonally do and i ThInk he's prolly one of the funnier and easier to get a long with staff of Cedu.  is he loud yes, does he yell at Kids yes.  but only when they deserve it for some stupid idiotic act they took part in.  so leave poor mike alone as well as any other staff at cedu and please do us all a favor and grow the fuck up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
On 2005-01-20 12:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think aLl yOu whinny ass tools need to grow up.  you all were sent to the programs for obVious rEasons.  iF yoU don't see that then your all ignorant dumbass.  everyone who bitCh's about how harsh mike d. is doesn't Know the guy.  i perSonally do and i ThInk he's prolly one of the funnier and easier to get a long with staff of Cedu.  is he loud yes, does he yell at Kids yes.  but only when they deserve it for some stupid idiotic act they took part in.  so leave poor mike alone as well as any other staff at cedu and please do us all a favor and grow the fuck up."

Please enroll yourself in some sort of continuing education program, better yet find yourself a good english tutor, because cedu obviously couldn't teach you how to write in complete sentences.

How is it that a cult which charges parents $60,000 per year (for their kids education) continues to call itself a school, when everyone they graduate is illiterate?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
Now that's really funny---coming from a thug-construction worker ( oh I forgot--you're a BOSS thug-construction worker as you've posted about a humdred time Mr.Self-Importance)---what does this guy's writing style matter-- read what he means---he's got a loyalty to the school and you don't--you've got nothing but a negativity and cultish connection to this very sick site

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 09:05:00 AM »
That's Construction Business "OWNER" to you dumb shit, which is why I can afford to be here on the internet laughing at you while other people are out making me money!

And the fact this Anon's writing is incoherent, mispelled, miscapitalized, and rife with incomplete sentences, makes it difficult to read and understand.  It's no doubt that he suffers professionally from this short coming.  Employers for good high paying jobs do not hire illiterates. And you won't go very far on your own in business if you can't write, read, or understand contracts!

If Cedu helped him so much, then why is it that this ANON and so many other Cedu Alumni can't write in complete sentences?  These peoples parents were spending $60,000 per year, so their kids could graduate highshool (more $ than some of the best colleges in the country), and Cedu couldn't even teach them how to write!

Cedu claims to prepare young people for successful futures.  This is the ultimate myth among the Cedu Hypocrates.  Cedu staff are so obsessed with force feeding kids all of their "agreements" & cult inspired emotional growth bullshit, that they totally neglect giving them even the most basic formal education.

Ever hear the saying: "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime." ?  

Having a proper Education, meaning a real Education, means that students are taught facts, numbers, important information, as well as the skills necessary to survive in this competitive world we live in.  This includes the ability to write in complete sentences.  

By completely failing to Educate their students academically, Cedu is not preparing these kids for successful futures.  

Cedu is really hurting their futures.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-01-21 06:13 ]

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
Serb, I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but why do you still dwell so heavily on this whole cedu thing. If you're grown, have a family, run a successful business, then just move on! It can't be healthy to be dwelling on all the negative aspects of a high school you split from so many years ago.

If there's one thing I've realized from all these posts, it's that cedu has changed drastically. I saw a major change in just the two years I was there, so I can only imagine how much different it was back in the 80's, early 90's...whenever you were there (maybe earlier?). It's a softer experience now...not nearly the same level of abuse I'd say, and surely not nearly as much of a mindfuck. So much disagreement in their own upper levels has led to that place losing it's edge. It's not as scary a place anymore, so college kids like me aren't going to relate to what you're saying.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
No one's asking you to relate...please don't mistake my concern for kids who are much like I myself when was at that age, with that of dwelling on my experiences at cedu.  

I don't know how to read you D7, as obviously our experiences (including which schools we attended) were much different.  In any event, both you and this Anon Troll, and tons of other people, post here as often as I do...so if anyone's guilty of dwelling on Cedu it's ALL OF US!!!  

That being said I would much rather be talking to Posters like Wayne who come here genuinely looking for help and/or answers, than trading vulgarities with the DICKLESS WONDER, or Explaining Myself to someone else (namely you) who DOES on occasion come off like a DICK (it's okay though, I've done that myself on occasion).

My point is that parents are being ripped off (sometimes so bad they are forced to sell their homes)by some very bad people (CEDU)who are far more interested in the enormous profits they are making, than they are in helping kids.  In actuallity Cedu neglects these kids.

There are much better (and far less expensive) schools than Cedu out there that will help and truly prepare the so-called "problem children" for a successful life. I'm talking about real schools that help young people make their OWN decisions in life, without destroying their free-will through constant degradation, emotional abuse, and intimidation as cedu does.

And it is this kind of talk that is exactly what the DICKLESS WONDER and his CEDU SHEEP FRIENDS don't want to see.  

Why else do you think there's been so many Anonymous threads/posts lately talking about killing cedu staff, or molesting kids, or spewing racism and hatred in general?  
It's  all coming from dickless and possibly a few of his brain dead friends at the cedu sheep alumni site.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-01-21 12:18 ]

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
A valid point...but I still think you need to let a few things go...

And there's no need to call names
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »
Sorry about the name calling D7, no harm intended.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
Sorry, but SON is correct.  The poster of this shit IS a dickless wonder!!

Posted: 2005-01-20 12:10:00    I think aLl yOu whinny ass tools need to grow up. you all were sent to the programs for obVious rEasons. iF yoU don't see that then your all ignorant dumbass. everyone who bitCh's about how harsh mike d. is doesn't Know the guy. i perSonally do and i ThInk he's prolly one of the funnier and easier to get a long with staff of Cedu. is he loud yes, does he yell at Kids yes. but only when they deserve it for some stupid idiotic act they took part in. so leave poor mike alone as well as any other staff at cedu and please do us all a favor and grow the fuck up.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
Oh I never said that fool wasn't a dickless wonder...it had to be some of the most ridiculous ranting about a complete idiot (Mike D) that I've ever heard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »
Artie, you are a dick, always were and always will be. Stop trying to pretend to be normal. You were the worst and most obsene, tyranical bully at BCA, and everyone remembers you - you are a psychopath. Go away and go fuck yourself

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2005, 03:50:00 AM »
A comment like that...I'd really expect you to sign your name to it. It's easy to talk when you're "anonymous".

Artie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
To Sheep of Serbia---Mister big shot construction boss---if you're so proud of yourself having an identity here and you put down those of us who are anon---how about using a REAL name yourself when you post??

After all SOS is pretty anonymous isn't it? If you're so proud of how you act here, your cussing and your threats and your petty insults-- how about using your real name???Let the world see what a swell guy you are--I mean your friend/lover Bryan Foolsher does, I'll give him that much

I'll tell you why you don't---you know that nobody is going to hire a company run by somebody who talks and acts like you and who brags about how high he gets---in fact Mr. Big Shot---if your behavior here could be linked to your real name you'd be out of business--because somebody would get the word around Chicago and you'd be screwed

So next time SOS bashes an anon--remember---he hasn't got the guts to use his real name here---people  who live in glass houses Sheep boy....

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
It is true that my username does not contain my legal name, and no I will not give it to you, as you certainly have not extended me that courtesy.

Many people who post here do know who I am, and I will gladly give my name to anyone who is worth a shit, which you Mr. Dickless Wonder (or should I call you Charlie) are not.

To you and your sheep bretheren, I am the
SON OF SERBIA, that is my name.

At least when I post something people know who said it and where it is coming from.

Unlike you, I don't spew hatred, lies, bigotry, predjudice, and sexism from the closet with a bag over my head, and then post again (anonymously of course)pretending to be someone else who agrees with myself.

You post so much worthless shit here, nothing but vulgarities, lies, and utter trash.  Yet that bag over your head prevents you from ever being held accountable for your words.

You're a gutless coward.  I saw how you posted at the lame ass cedualumni site, pretending to be mister nice guy, in hopes of recruiting some help posting your lies and hatred here...what's the matter? Is it becoming to difficult for you to write those anonymous posts pretending to be all those different people?

Do You even know who You are anymore?

You're a sick obsessed freak...if you really want to shut me up so bad...then why don't you meet me Man to Man?  We can settle this once and for all.

Or is it true that you really are this charlie kid...a Nerdy, whiney, BCA sheep,bitch, who can't even leave campus because your handlers (bca staff)won't let you out of your pen?

You're not worth the waste of anyone's time.  You're so lucky Antigen is so damn committed to protecting your anonymity, that she won't compile a list of your posts without permission.  If she did, then it would be perfectly clear to everyone exactly why YOU ARE THE DICKLESS WONDER.

You're so pathetic. Why don't you take your own advice and kill yourself already?

Or just go back to beating off in your smoosh circle with RON and the rest of your skinhead girlfriends.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-01-24 12:11 ]

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Mike D.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
That was some good shit right there.