Author Topic: WWASP, Teen Help class action lawsuit project  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP, Teen Help class action lawsuit project
« on: October 01, 2002, 06:42:00 AM »
Boarding School Truth is now excepting names for a future class action lawsuit on WWASP, and Teen Help as a whole. If you are a former student or parent of a WWASP school who would like to join this project please visit the link below.

Join the WWASP, Teen Help class action lawsuit project

Boarding School Truth

Visit Site

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jeff_Berryman

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2002, 09:51:00 AM »
How are you coming on this?  My group is actively seeking lawyers and we are in communication with several.  Do you have any lined up yet?  Whoever gets to that point first, either we should bring our witnesses to your lawyers, or you should bring yours to ours, as the case may be.

Jeff Berryman
hen I mount my horse, ALL THE WINDMILLS IN SPAIN TREMBLE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 09:58:00 PM »
Hello, I'm a former traquility bay/casa by the sea student from 1998 to 2001. i did graduate due to my parents insistence but i feel that i (along with many others in the program at the time) that i was verbally abused/ neglected and that proper health care/ emotional health was ignored. Also some of my fellow friends in Jamaica were involved in sexual relationships with the top staff and one of my friends was molested by the guard at night. I was a witness to all this and much more. I do not agree what so ever with the way these foreign off shore programs are run and the very little interaction aloud with parents to tell them the truth. I believe for many kids it can be a painful experience as well as very TRAMATIC when you are not treated humanly in an environment where its supposed to be safe to change. FAT CHANCE. Any way I along with a couple of my program friends are intersted in joining the class action law suit immediatly to stop all this B.S. that some of these programs are getting away with . Anyone with info such as phone #s
please post or email : [email protected]
Thank you all who are fighting for us kids.
P.s. Please dont send any pro-program things to me.

-Meg Bell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 12:53:00 AM »
Warning - posting to "Meg Bell" will go to one of PURE's "alter egos"  DUH!  Jeff Berryman is one of the culprits in the WWASP vs. PURE class action suit.