Author Topic: Quit Bothering Me!  (Read 4181 times)

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
Quit Bothering Me!
« on: January 19, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
Why don't you guys get a life?  I'm trying to spend my remaining years in quiet contemplation, leading a life of pious religious sanctity, and you druggie ingrates think it's OK to harass my neighbors and me.  You are truly sick, and your antics prove that the diagnoses I made during your adolescence were, in fact, correct.  You have a serious "disease of the feelings" that has continued to progress since you abandoned the loving, caring treatment that was so graciously offered to you in the many fine programs with which I was associated.  God bless Mel and Betty Sembler, even though they're Jews, they did the Christian thing by helping to fund the treatment centers that helped some of you, but, unfortunately, not all of you. Your druggie will has left you incapable of rational thought or moral decency, and I truly pity you.  Should you wish to "turn your will and your life over to the care of God", I can be found at my church nearly every day.  I invite you to confess your sins, and humbly beg my forgiveness for the terrible transgressions you have done against me, my church, my family, and my community.  Love ya!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 11:11:00 AM »
Anyone who watched MONTEL yesterday, knows that
the evidence to show that these programs work
is not to be seen.    The damage that was done
is horrendous and doing it in the name of God is totally disgusting!

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
On 2005-01-19 08:04:00, Fr. Cassian wrote:

"Why don't you guys get a life?  I'm trying to spend my remaining years in quiet contemplation, leading a life of pious religious sanctity, and you druggie ingrates think it's OK to harass my neighbors and me.  You are truly sick, and your antics prove that the diagnoses I made during your adolescence were, in fact, correct.  You have a serious "disease of the feelings" that has continued to progress since you abandoned the loving, caring treatment that was so graciously offered to you in the many fine programs with which I was associated.  God bless Mel and Betty Sembler, even though they're Jews, they did the Christian thing by helping to fund the treatment centers that helped some of you, but, unfortunately, not all of you. Your druggie will has left you incapable of rational thought or moral decency, and I truly pity you.  Should you wish to "turn your will and your life over to the care of God", I can be found at my church nearly every day.  I invite you to confess your sins, and humbly beg my forgiveness for the terrible transgressions you have done against me, my church, my family, and my community.  Love ya!
"

Your a priest of Evil you ingrate Fuck. Man of God my ass. You are a pathetic excuse of a Human Being. Terrible transgressions ? against you ? You get a life, better yet you don't deserve one for all the harm and evil you inflicted on others along with your culprits Mel and Betty. how does it feel to have no control now ? I will laughing my ass off when you are burning in hell one day. Love youself  you narcissistic fuck because nobody else does not even God.[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2005-01-19 08:17 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
Come one guys, SATIRE.  Not real.  Joke.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »
I now that but it always feels good to vent :lol:
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
Tough problems call for tough love.  I was merely using appropriate measures to deal with the insidious disease of teenage drug-use.  Apparently I was not tough enough with some of you, as is indicated by the truly loathsome manner in which your disease has progressed.  I was doing what any righteous, caring, God-fearing individual would have done in that situation, and many successful graduates have expressed their sincere gratitude for my selfless benevolence.  Do you think I enjoyed the measures that you druggies forced me to go to?  Of course not!  I was doing what was appropriate for the situation, and many of your lives were saved by my actions.  Any unpleasant consequences of your chemical dependency are your own fault for following your druggie will and choosing to ignore the loving compassion and kindness that I graciously bestowed upon you.  You are, and were, undeserving druggie ingrates, but in my generosity, I tried to help you, and you continue to wallow in the filth of your depravity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »

On 2005-01-19 08:17:00, thepatriot wrote:

"I now that but it always feels good to vent :tup:

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
On 2005-01-19 08:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Tough problems call for tough love.  I was merely using appropriate measures to deal with the insidious disease of teenage drug-use.  Apparently I was not tough enough with some of you, as is indicated by the truly loathsome manner in which your disease has progressed.  I was doing what any righteous, caring, God-fearing individual would have done in that situation, and many successful graduates have expressed their sincere gratitude for my selfless benevolence.  Do you think I enjoyed the measures that you druggies forced me to go to?  Of course not!  I was doing what was appropriate for the situation, and many of your lives were saved by my actions.  Any unpleasant consequences of your chemical dependency are your own fault for following your druggie will and choosing to ignore the loving compassion and kindness that I graciously bestowed upon you.  You are, and were, undeserving druggie ingrates, but in my generosity, I tried to help you, and you continue to wallow in the filth of your depravity."

That was me, druggies.  You cretins have me so worked up right now I can hardly remember to sign in to this forum of filth.
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
On 2005-01-19 08:23:00, Fr. Cassian wrote:

"

On 2005-01-19 08:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Tough problems call for tough love.  I was merely using appropriate measures to deal with the insidious disease of teenage drug-use.  Apparently I was not tough enough with some of you, as is indicated by the truly loathsome manner in which your disease has progressed.  I was doing what any righteous, caring, God-fearing individual would have done in that situation, and many successful graduates have expressed their sincere gratitude for my selfless benevolence.  Do you think I enjoyed the measures that you druggies forced me to go to?  Of course not!  I was doing what was appropriate for the situation, and many of your lives were saved by my actions.  Any unpleasant consequences of your chemical dependency are your own fault for following your druggie will and choosing to ignore the loving compassion and kindness that I graciously bestowed upon you.  You are, and were, undeserving druggie ingrates, but in my generosity, I tried to help you, and you continue to wallow in the filth of your depravity."

That was me, druggies.  You cretins have me so worked up right now I can hardly remember to sign in to this forum of filth.
"

The Clergy what a great place for a child abuser to hide :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Raped any alter boys lately father :lol:  :lol:
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
On 2005-01-19 08:44:00, thepatriot wrote:

The Clergy what a great place for a child abuser to hide :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Raped any alter boys lately father :lol:  :lol:
"

Druggie, your vile slander will get you nothing but trouble.  Already I have had to restrain some of the more zealous members of my flock from ripping you asunder for the drug-crazed buffoonery that you and your kind have been perpetrating.  I may not be able to prevent them from acting upon their righteous anger, so you continue these foolish antics at your own risk.
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »
On 2005-01-19 08:49:00, Fr. Cassian wrote:

"

"

Druggie, your vile slander will get you nothing but trouble.  Already I have had to restrain some of the more zealous members of my flock from ripping you asunder for the drug-crazed buffoonery that you and your kind have been perpetrating.  I may not be able to prevent them from acting upon their righteous anger, so you continue these foolish antics at your own risk.
"

Slander, wait a minute.......were you not sued in court for Child Abuse????? maybe not for raping alter boys, but maybe that has yet to be dicovered :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Melsemblerspenispump

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »
God I miss you newton, although i am jewish I would love to be in your flock

Offline Melsemblerspenispump

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
You have to admit Miller, it was a blast abusing the little druggie fucks and to make money doing it. You were so good at it thats why I admire you. Hell thats why I admire me :lol:

Offline The Alterboy

• View Profile
    • http://Fornits.com/SIBS/
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »

"

Hey! You don't know anything. I live right next door and I know the guy. He would never rape anybody. It was consensual... AND sacremental!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Quit Bothering Me!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And LOVE the avatar! :lol: