Author Topic: Boring and outdated  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« on: January 18, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
I wish some of the creative, debative types would come back....This board has gotten so boring!!!!I was slightly addicted at one point because debates are cool, even with some of the debaters being morans. But I loved to hear the difference in opinions. I clearly have one that strays from the norm, and I would never ask anyone to feel like I do, nor do I feel defensive or even offended when they dont. See, my time in Elan was just that. MY TIME!!! I worked through a lot of shit while I was there with the guidance and push of a lot of strong people. When I was there, I saw 1 definate ring, maybe 2. The house wasnt loaded with guilt and corruption. And there were actually mentors that helped you through the place....Janine Losey and Shalonda Rhea...really gave me a kick in the ass when I needed it. Maybe I was lucky. I thank God everyday for my experience. It was hell, hard work, mortifying, and downright depressing all at one time or another. But, because of Elan 8 and its wonderful staff and students, I learned so much about myself, the world, and what it means to be a woman. Thank you to CLare Woodman, Marc Rosenberg, Marian Carney, Drew Hibbard, Jennifer Husman, Janine, Shalonda, Lindsey, Emily, Jeff, Angie Cantarutti, Bill M, Mandy Remer, Kate Hawkins, Mr. Bergeron, Mr. Lee. Those are a few of the people that have forever left an impact on my life, and for some, an imprint on my heart. There are many more people that I remember, I may even have forgotten to thank a few, but most of you  know what you meant to me. Peace to all of you...And good riddens to a drunken nite!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 05:21:00 AM »
Shut up. How's that for a debate. You are soooo annoying. Like anyone wants to listen to your BS anyway!

Offline mandyelan3

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »
HEY love right back at ya. I have to run to class so I do not have time to respond to that rude comment. Anyways I agree I had a great time at Elan much more good than bad.

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »
On 2005-01-18 02:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Shut up. How's that for a debate. You are soooo annoying. Like anyone wants to listen to your BS anyway!"

Guess what...if you dont want to listen to my BS.....dont read it. I never asked you to like what I have to say. Shit, I never even asked you to read it. Not many agree with me, but most have respect. Grow up baghead!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
Chrysta, Good for you.  You should be proud and hold your head high.
It seems as though so many "people" here, are pissed off when someone sings the praises of how elan helped them.
It seems like some of them want everyone to be as fucked up as they are.
I won't sign my name because it will only feed the assholes.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
but you did still post a post about absolutely nothing, you do realize that, right?
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
nothing to you...a lot to me. I said what I felt, and meant what I said....

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
On 2005-01-18 09:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Chrysta, Good for you.  You should be proud and hold your head high.
It seems as though so many "people" here, are pissed off when someone sings the praises of how elan helped them.
It seems like some of them want everyone to be as fucked up as they are.
I won't sign my name because it will only feed the assholes."

Thank you for this rather intelligent comment, Id like to know who this comes from. Private Message me so you can still be left anon.

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »
if thats what you call it, then i guess so. i view it a little diffrently.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Boring and outdated
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2005, 03:02:00 AM »
Listen, I support your right to say it and all that happiness a full one hundred percent. But what you did is just create a post from the air in your asshole, and that's "what it comes down to"... :lol:  I mean, hell, its easy to talk about the lack of discourse here, its a whole other ball game when it comes to actually coming up with something to say. good luck and all
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan