Author Topic: Was there another institution in the country that committed  (Read 693 times)

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
Was there another institution in the country that committed
« on: January 16, 2005, 01:54:00 AM »
I would really like to know, anyone who ever payed attention in history class, or read a novel based on historical fact.

Now you do have slavery, and the ones born into slavery were born into child abuse. That will not be forgotten.

Having read _the divine secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood_ (and don't bother, it's really not that great), I wonder how widespread was the practice of sending quote incorrigible girls unquote to the virtual prison of a catholic convent.

There is also the juvenile justice system of the United States of America -- i would not be surprised at the secrets in that institution.

HOWEVER. In the time period OF OUR INCARCERATION, WAS there or WAS there not, an institution operating on similar scale, having as wards upwards of -- i have heard but not confirmed -- fifty-thousand* minor persons, practicing a KNOWN form of mind control, that FACT (mind control) having been set forth in public record in 1974! I do not believe that I need to go on at length to the company present about the abuses perpetrated on the children in the care of Straight, Inc., at the hands of ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE. (does ANYONE have a list of ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE?)

also, could please explain how Lulu could have been held for thirteen years?

*please confirm or deny with facts
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »