Author Topic: With respect and sadness  (Read 21292 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
With respect and sadness
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »
On 2006-05-01 15:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It is easy to make fun of you josh

"You will wish you were me and you will want to be my friend."

Hint- if people want to be your friend, you usually don't have to inform them they want to be your friend

Double hint- have you considered starting a cologne for all the people who want to be you? They could bask in your heroic musk. You could call it "I inspire transcendant awe" (or alternatively "I have a transparent need to convince strangers on the internet that I am

respected by other people and so overcompensate")

Its easy to make fun of you josh, but not rewarding. What is at issue is your organizations obscene exploitation of the suicide (induced?) of one of their "patients". If the child they reared under their program killed himself, the program FAILED this kid. Yet they use his corpse as evidence that their program deserves more money... so they can do this to other kids? OBSCENE! If I offer to imprison a child in seclusion in such away that they will be content, competent and drug free when they emerge and they commit suicide by OD this is PROOF IN THE MOST PROFOUND way possible that I FAILED or DESTROYED that child. Yet, you people are so disconnected from reality that you showcase his body as evidence of the need to give your "treatment" to more children?

This is of course the opposite of how a genuine medical program is conducted.

At the same time, if you go to the AARC website the many "successes" of AARC are listed alongside pleas for donations...You are right EUDORA, a bizarre marketing strategy!. Look how many kids they "save"!! Look how successful the AARC is. If the AARC "succeeds" give it money, if the child dies, give AARC money. No matter what give AARC $!

What you GENUINELY manipulative villains have done is create a system where no matter what happens to the child, the AARC is regarded as life saving.

It will be unaccountable for any negative outcome to the children it handles.

IF THE CHILD "SUCCEEDS" THAT IS BECAUSE THE AARC HAS MADE IT SUCCEED!! IF THE CHILD DIES, IT IS THE FAULT OF THE CHILD FOR NOT USING THE TOOLS GIVEN TO IT BY AARC!!!!

Wow! Can I get in on this? Can I be a Dr where I can force someone to undergo my operation? Even though there is no recorded objective evidence that they are sick? When they "live" I get the credit. When they die, I claim it's their fault. I always win. But not so the child, lying mutilated beyond recognition on my table.

most importantly....

"

The program (Being AA did not fail him) in fact, it was quite successful when he applied it. Negligence is what failed him. It's similar to someone refusing to go in for surgery when their well being depended greatly on it.

AARC never took kudo for my success, I gave it. They never EVER tell people that THEY are the reason they succeed, people tell AARC that they are one of the biggest reasons they succeed.

Not only is your brain backwards, but I think your dick is inside out.

What you pathetic naysayers have done is exploited some drug addicted greasballs resentment towards AARC and turned it into layers upon layers of inaccurate and twisted accounts of reality.

Insult my penis again... please.

-Josh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
With respect and sadness
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 16:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-01 15:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It is easy to make fun of you josh

"You will wish you were me and you will want to be my friend."

Hint- if people want to be your friend, you usually don't have to inform them they want to be your friend

Double hint- have you considered starting a cologne for all the people who want to be you? They could bask in your heroic musk. You could call it "I inspire transcendant awe" (or alternatively "I have a transparent need to convince strangers on the internet that I am

respected by other people and so overcompensate")

Its easy to make fun of you josh, but not rewarding. What is at issue is your organizations obscene exploitation of the suicide (induced?) of one of their "patients". If the child they reared under their program killed himself, the program FAILED this kid. Yet they use his corpse as evidence that their program deserves more money... so they can do this to other kids? OBSCENE! If I offer to imprison a child in seclusion in such away that they will be content, competent and drug free when they emerge and they commit suicide by OD this is PROOF IN THE MOST PROFOUND way possible that I FAILED or DESTROYED that child. Yet, you people are so disconnected from reality that you showcase his body as evidence of the need to give your "treatment" to more children?

This is of course the opposite of how a genuine medical program is conducted.

At the same time, if you go to the AARC website the many "successes" of AARC are listed alongside pleas for donations...You are right EUDORA, a bizarre marketing strategy!. Look how many kids they "save"!! Look how successful the AARC is. If the AARC "succeeds" give it money, if the child dies, give AARC money. No matter what give AARC $!

What you GENUINELY manipulative villains have done is create a system where no matter what happens to the child, the AARC is regarded as life saving.

It will be unaccountable for any negative outcome to the children it handles.

IF THE CHILD "SUCCEEDS" THAT IS BECAUSE THE AARC HAS MADE IT SUCCEED!! IF THE CHILD DIES, IT IS THE FAULT OF THE CHILD FOR NOT USING THE TOOLS GIVEN TO IT BY AARC!!!!

Wow! Can I get in on this? Can I be a Dr where I can force someone to undergo my operation? Even though there is no recorded objective evidence that they are sick? When they "live" I get the credit. When they die, I claim it's their fault. I always win. But not so the child, lying mutilated beyond recognition on my table.

most importantly....

"

The program (Being AA) did not fail him in fact, it was quite successful when he applied it. Negligence is what caused his failure. It's similar to someone refusing to go in for surgery when their well being depended greatly on it.

AARC never took kudo for my success, I gave it. They never EVER tell people that THEY are the reason they succeed, people tell AARC that they are one of the biggest reasons they succeed.

Not only is your brain backwards, but I think your dick is inside out.

What you pathetic naysayers have done is exploited some drug addicted greasballs resentment towards AARC and turned it into layers upon layers of inaccurate and twisted accounts of reality.

Insult my penis again... please.

-Josh"

Had to fix a bad sentence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
With respect and sadness
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »
You are aware, of course, by that rationale, if every single child who leaves AARC commits suicide that AARC is "sucessful"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
With respect and sadness
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »
On 2006-05-02 20:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You are aware, of course, by that rationale, if every single child who leaves AARC commits suicide that AARC is "sucessful"?"
If you want to pin it down to a dime; yup. But I wouldn't expect anyone on this site to propose anything close to a realistic situation.

People who generate unqualified banter in this thread are pretty tasteless and disrespectful.

I realize that most of you are trolls, that will attempt to dissect every last pixel of grammar I type (in an effort to discredit and libel aarc) but eventually what I am saying to you will sink in, or you will concede.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
With respect and sadness
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:00 PM »
There is always something to take away from one of these old posts.  Apparently All About Recieving Cash gave young Mazur the choice to lead a sober life.  How fortunate for him that the Entity allowed him that.  Does it not allow some?  I also like the idea that all AARC provides is a message.  That sure doesn't sound like a facility providing treatment for a "disease".  But then again, AARC's own day plan calls it a "spiritual" treatment.  That sure sounds like a church doing faith healing to me.  
By the by, if it is a disease, is the Wizard not practising medicine without a license?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992