Author Topic: YOU ARE ALL LOSERS  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« on: January 08, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »
Get on with your life. Stop living in the past, and start enjoying the future. You babble on and on about how you want to do something about this, but don't seem to do much of anything. You just sit on the computer and whine. We all hate that program, it was horrific. But there is not that much that can be done. The best revenge is living well. I am just as fucked up as any of you, but there isn't anything i can do.

get a life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline the wall

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
LOL!!!I agree...But Im glad we have this board so we can post about our experiences..And connect with old friends..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
^ you are right. i just found this site, and have not yet had the pleasure of connecting with old friends. all i have seen so far is a lot of complaining and ignorant goals of shutting them down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
"But Im glad we have this board so we can post about our experiences..And connect with old friends."  As I suspected,  not all here are as vehement in their extremism as Son of Serbia and his fans.   Their is a more positive site for connecting to past CEDU kids, http://www.CEDUALUMNI.COM.   Plus http://www.classmates.com has hundreds of cedu kids by name, but, unfortunatley you have to pay to get email addresses.   Please try Cedualumni.com  We always want to hear others connect, though if you are like S.O.S.  who recently came on to call members "faggots",  please don't come.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
the above was betzalmo, by the way. Sorry forgot to login

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
On 2005-01-08 19:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"" Please try Cedualumni.com  We always want to hear others connect, though if you are like S.O.S.  who recently came on to call members "faggots",  please don't come."

This is an outright lie.  Read my post again
asshole, http://www.cedualumni.com./modules.php? ... forum=2&10, and you will see that I haven't called anyone a "faggot", although I must admit that the description suits you perfectly, Mr. "Betzamo".

To the contrary, another anonymous poster (another meaning not me) started a thread entitled "Cedu Sucks Balls, What's wrong with you faggots?"  Your moderator "Alex" posted a reply asking everyone whether or not they felt the post title was appropriate, I responded saying that It definately was because it is the only true statement I've read about Cedu on the entire site.  I stand by what I've said.

And by the way, the cedualumni.com site definately sucks.

You say that it is a great place to talk about your experiences and make connections, thats funny, all I saw was a few thread topics discussing the meaning of Dion Warwick & Niel Diamond songs.  Nothing of real substance regarding cedu at all, just a couple of program sheep like yourself kissing each others asses.

In fact, I only counted about 6 registered users on the whole site.  Two of them, "Ottawa5" and "Memento" are known to us here at fornits, we all had some fun a few months back poking holes in their bullshit pro-cedu agruments, and exposing them for the morons that they are.  This was especially fun for me in "Memental's" case.  Neither one of those sheep could cut it here, so they both split.  It's funny to see where they ended up.

You say that the CeduAlumni site "always wants to hear others connect", that's bullshit!
Your moderator "Alex" does not allow anonymous posting.  Additionally, he censors and deletes every post he considers to be "inappropriate"
(inappropriate means any post that disputes cedu's bullshit claim to be a good school that helps people.)  Your site is not a place that promotes the free exchange of ideas, and open dialogue between people with opposing points of view.  In essence "Alex" has recreated the cedu "floor" on the internet....Feel free to speak, but only if you have nice things to say about Cedu.  By not allowing anonymous posting and deleting every post that he finds offensive, Alex has effectively put all the naysayers of Cedu on "Bans" from the rest of the site. Who the fuck (besides cedu-sheep like yourself)would want to post there anyway?

Mr. "Betzamo", your website is a joke, and so are you.  I've noticed that several of your pro-program buddies have been posting anonymously on this site and are talking shit to the posters here (myself included).  Now we could of course could ask Antigen to delete these posts, but we won't, because here at fornits (unlike the cedu alumni site) everyone has the right to their own opinion, and to have their opinion heard.  That's because we all live in a DEMOCRACY and not a Fucking Cult, which seems to be what YOU and YOUR CEDU SHEEP FRIENDS prefer. How Sad.

Now if you want to take me on, then be my guest.
I've never run away from a fight, and I'm not about to from a LOSER like yourself.  Just be sure that next time you read through my posts and COMMENT ON WHAT I'VE ACTUALLY SAID, instead of just making up bullshit about me.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-01-11 08:17 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
SOs wrote,  "Read my post again asshole, ... I haven't called anyone a "faggot", although I must admit that the description suits you perfectly...exposing them for the morons that they are....This was especially fun for me in "Memental's" case.... Neither one of those sheep... cedu-sheep like yourself...your website is a joke, and so are you. ... a LOSER like yourself."

He also said, "we could of course could ask Antigen to delete these posts, but we won't, because here at fornits (unlike the cedu alumni site) everyone has the right to their own opinion."

Under what principle, exactly, do you think you could have other users "shittalking posts" removed and yours, of the above nature, left up?  A quick review of your posts reveals that this was not a change of pace for you SOS, but it is fairly common for you to "shittalk" yourself.  If that were no longer allowed,  you'd be the one who has to change more than ANY poster on this site.  

Namecalling, cursing, personal attacks, and countless logical fallacies do not win a debate, and they definitly don't  "promote the free exchange of ideas, and open dialogue between people with opposing points of view."  

http://www.cedualumni.com has neither mandated "Feel free to speak, but only if you have nice things to say about Cedu" nor begun  "deleting every post that (found) offensive"
as you claim.  The moderator of cedualumni wrote on January 8, " I'm the only one that can delete posts and ...I've NEVER deleted a post...I did censor the language in one post recently. I censored it because the content didn't seem to have much of a message and was just name calling."  The moderator can and may delete posts that are rife with name calling, personal attacks, or that bring nothing to the community.  This last caveat may sound suspect, but it, like the first two, are common and fair in internet forums.  Banning namecalling and personal attacks are just ground rules, and as long as they are enforced with viewpoint neutrality their is no ethical problem with them, and they certainly don't work againts democracy, they work for it.  These ground rules ensure that the viewpoints of each person are given equal weight and are not overshadowed by irrelevant attacks on the individual or individuals whose viewpoints one disagrees with. On cedualumni, people are free to express the full spectrum of opinions;  the restrictions are on how they go about making them.  "Bringing nothing to the community" does not refer to expressing problems you have with CEDU, even if you have a problem with every aspect of CEDU.   The disclaimer, in fact, refers to posts where ones opinion is made by namecalling, or personal attacks, which were present in the only ever edited posts on that site.   If "bringing nothing to the community" were ever envoked for another reason then you'd have reason for complaint, but this has not happened yet.  If you truly care, and are worried that the moderator might become overzealous with that restriction, then try posting there and asking about the ambuiguity of those claims.  My assessment is that they are redundant.

At fornits, cedualumni, and every site on the web, there can and should be ground rules for basic human respect.   Cedualumni has failed as has fornits and other websites at enforcing such restrictions in every case that they are broken.   However,  the measure of the site is not only how it's erred, but also how it will resolve those follies.   Cedualumni remains committed to censoring or deleting any post that oversteps the aforementioned boundaries.  All one need do is contact the moderator and alert him of the offense.  Fornits would be a better site if its moderators were commited to the same.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
I have no right to ask anyone to delete anything, and neither do you or anyone else for that matter.  

Like I said before: EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION, AND TO HAVE THEIR OPINION HEARD, THAT'S WHY WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY AND NOT A FUCKING CULT AS YOU PRO-CEDU SHEEP SEEM TO PREFER!!!

As for "standards of human respect and decency",
exactly whose "standards" are you talking about?
Yours? Fuck You!!!

Personally I find it very indecent & disrespectful that people like OTTAWA5, her brain-dead daughter OTTAWA2, and the rest of the anon cedu sheep losers, can come out here, read  detailed personal accounts of the various abuses we suffered, and then justify these abuses or dismiss the victims entirely  by saying they (the abuses) are "Imagined", and then label them (the victims)as "Lying, Dillusional, Bitter, Junkie, Losers" who are "unable to come to grips with their own reality."

I personally find this particular behavior to be far more indecent, disrespectful, and downright cruel than anything I have ever said here.  And I have absolutely no problem or restraint in finding the people who do this and telling them exactly what I think of them, in the most brutal and demeaning way possible.  It's exactly what they deserve.  

You don't like it?  Well I really don't give a
Flying Fuck what you don't like!!!

I'm Assuming this is Alex "The Mighty Moderator" at the LAME ASS CEDU ALUMNI SITE who responded to me.

Who the hell are you to arbitrarily decide what sort of speech is democratic and what isn't?

You may not like everything you hear, but there s no denying that even "unpopular and/or offensive speech"  is a vital part of free speech.

Free speech is democratic.  By censoring speech that you don't want to hear, your are only serving your own interests, not those of democracy!  The Cedu Alumni site is not democratic.

Besides all that Alex, your site sucks anyways.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-01-12 06:47 ]

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
YOU ARE ALL LOSERS
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 04:52:00 AM »
oi oi thats your lot

i just want to party
ailorboy