Author Topic: anybody remember Sunday?  (Read 4867 times)

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
anybody remember Sunday?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2002, 10:03:00 AM »
Country Clubbers! Gawd I remember that! The constant putting down of other treatment options as being ineffective country clubs.

Opps! Ineffective country clubs who just wanted your money....

Clay

[ This Message was edited by: ClayL on 2002-05-27 07:09 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
anybody remember Sunday?
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2002, 01:28:00 PM »
Shit at least at the country club rehabs you could see where the money was going!!! Warehouse anyone??? :wink:
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
anybody remember Sunday?
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2002, 08:43:00 AM »
I HATED sundays too and I really HATED being an oldcomer to four or five newcomers (naturally at least one was noncomplient)...I am a mom of four kids now and having newcomers was much more difficult because you weren't allowed to take your eyes off of them for a second.

[ This Message was edited by: Pandora on 2002-09-07 09:18 ]

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
anybody remember Sunday?
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2002, 06:11:00 PM »
funny thing is when I was there in the early 80's atari just came out. The only good memories I have are playing astoroids. That was a blast. hehe. Now, I guess the legendary Fred Collins was my foster brother with another guy from Chicago. We were in a trailer park in Pinellas Park. Now Fred got all that money, funny thing.

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
anybody remember Sunday?
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2002, 09:30:00 AM »
I think we all could have wished that the Straight building burnt down for good. However, there was so much traffic near the one in Plymouth and a steel factory right next door it would be hard to get away with it, except maybe in the early hours of the morning like 2 or 3 a.m.
Sundays sucked because in the year I was there, we had Saturdays off, we were at one point able to play Nintendo on 1st phase, but staff thought it was going to not help us with our recovery time and we wern't focused, so they took that away after a few months of my being incarcerated.
I figured if I can't watch TV or find out about world issues or anything, at least I can draw and find my "escape" through that, which I was still allowed to do.
After I left I didn't even know there was a war going on in the middle east until my dad told me about it a week after I pulled myself from Straight. I was quite upset, nobody told me about any war going on! What if this country was screwed and they bombed it then? I bet Straight would just consider it another fire drill (? shrug)
usan Minns